|R E S U M E
San Jose, CA
Irene dot Duldulao plus employment911 at gmail dot com
Administrative • Office — Assistant ✦ Administrator ✦ Coordinator ✦ Specialist ... Training ￭ Performance ￭ Learning and Development ￭ Recruiting ￭ Human Resources ￭ User Experience Design, Interface ￭ Inside Sales ￭ Project — related/support position
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Coordinated and directed the professional development of staff members.
● Routed resumes to managers and coordinated hiring process by scheduling interviews.
● Conducted initial interviews, handled follow-ups and participated in the negotiation process.
● Assisted with new-hire orientation.
● Extensive experience providing administrative assistance and managing associated projects.
● Experienced in supporting groups and executives at various levels of management.
● Strong research, analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
● Skilled in handling sensitive information/confidential matters.
● Committed to quality and customer service.
● Multi-task and detail oriented.
● Self-motivated, creative, resourceful and versatile.
● Ability to work independently and as an energetic team player.
● Learn quickly and adapt easily to changing work environments.
● Greatly enjoy helping people succeed in their personal and professional goals.
● Familiar with various office equipment.
● Typing speed 75+.
PC and MAC literate
• Word • Excel • PowerPoint • Outlook • Visio • Access
. . . • Freelance • Lotus 1-2-3 • Lotus Notes
• Firefox • Internet Explorer • Google Chrome • Safari • Basic HTML
• Windows OS • Mac OS • SalesforceCRM • Filemaker
• Oracle • PeopleSoft • SAP • Novell GroupWise
• Eudora • Corporate Time • Meeting Maker • Act!
• Acrobat • QuickBooks • MacWrite • MacDraw
• WordPerfect . . . .
DATASTICK SYSTEMS, INC.
San Jose, CA.........................2007-Present
Information • Data Entry Specialist (part-time)
● Database entry, online research and sales & marketing support.
● Executive document support.
San Jose area, CA.........................1996-2007
(including Office Management ￭ Program Administration and Project Coordination)
Associate Recruiter ￭ Recruiting Assistant • Coordinator
● Fleming Consulting — Intermittent offsite support on several recruitment campaigns, including coordinating and managing of posting job openings online.
● Lockheed Martin Space Mission Systems — Composed and posted job opening ads on the Internet and elsewhere; screened resumes, coordinated and conducted interviews; verified references and qualifications prior to job offers; prepared and sent out offer letters; coordinated new employee drug screening and relocation; conducted new-hire orientation; developed a tracking system for resumes and candidate status; participated in a Bay Area recruitment forum.
Sr. Human Resources Administrative Assistant
● KLA-Tencor — HR coordinator. Staffing and recruitment process administration and support.
● 2Wire — Staffing coordinator. Recruitment coordination, interview scheduling.
● Adobe — Supported the Human Resources director with various activities and projects. Assisted HR managers with employee termination processing. Additional responsibilities included: maintaining calendars; scheduling and coordinating meetings; entering and maintaining reports; handling and preparing expense reports, bills, invoices and requisitions; taking meeting notes; administering the employee gifts and rewards programs.
● Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space, Employee Development and Worklife Programs — As an HR Administrator/Project Coordinator for the training and development organization, received letter of recognition for excellence in helping to administer, coordinate and organize enrollment, instructors and classroom logistics and processes, including Oracle database entry and tracking for the Evening Institute program.
Executive • Administrative Assistant
● Symantec — Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) project team admin support and documentation coordination.
● Compaq — Provided a wide range of in-house as well as remote administrative and logistics support to the Global Alliances team of managers, directors and vice president located in different areas of the U.S. and Europe.
● Advantest America, Inc. — Supported the CEO and Vice President of Sales as well as administered their various corporate programs such as their car fleet, business travel credit card accounts and phone cards. Served as liaison for the CEO/President; handled travel arrangements; planned and coordinated meetings, conferences and events; maintained and managed executive calendars and email accounts using the various Outlook, Eudora and Act! software applications; reconciled monthly bills and invoices; prepared expense reports, requisitions and presentations; transcribed meeting minutes.
● Santa Clara University — Supported the Vice President of University Relations with special events, fund-raisers and alumni gatherings; scheduled meetings, travel arrangements; prepared various reports; composed and edited correspondence and presentations; handled budget and expense items; researched and extracted information from the Internet.
● Fujitsu Personal Systems — Supported the Field & Channel Marketing Director and staff with Internet research and compilation of company profiles, and handled product inquiries.
● Floor Service Supply Company — Assisted the Marketing Director with the creation and revisions of price lists and other marketing materials for new product lines.
● SRI International — Supported the Vice President of Commercial Business Development and HRIS Consultant with various projects, including updating contact information on Act! database.
Legal Executive Administrative Assistant
● Altera — Supported the legal department's patent and legal counsel. Also managed the patent and docket application and related information.
● Applied Materials — Supported the Managing Director of Intellectual Property Litigation scheduling meetings, cataloging files and preparing correspondence and presentations.
Office Administrative Specialist
● City of San Jose — Served the city in various capacities, including admin support for Human Resources and executive administrative secretary to a city council member.
● Hewlett-Packard, Customer Education Services — Facilitated customer and staff technical training, and supported 30 instructors and managers.
Other Office • Administrative Temp Positions
● Other companies that I briefly worked with in various administrative capacities: ✦ Insight Educational Consulting ✦ Micron ✦ FileMaker ✦ IBM ✦ Synopsys ✦ eBay ✦ Achieva ✦ Beyond.com ✦ Business Tel ✦ Lockheed Martin Space Mission Services ✦ City of Santa Clara ✦ San Jose Mercury News.
San Jose, CA.........................1994-1996
Staff Training and Development Coordinator
● Coordinated and directed the professional development of staff members.
● Created customized series of training steps for each staff member.
● Monitored staff-member work progress and training.
● Managed training program.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA.........................1983-1991
Legal Secretary ￭ Executive Assistant ￭ Administrator ￭ Administrative Assistant
● Successfully provided administrative support to different companies and firms mainly in ♦ LEGAL ♦ human resources ♦ real estate ♦ marketing & promotion ♦ engineering ♦ accounting ♦ high-tech environments.
￭ Law firms worked at include:
✦ Pettit & Martin
✦ Orrick, Harrington & Sutcliffe
✦ Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
✦ Sonnenschein, Nath & Rosenthal
✦ Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold
✦ Hopkins & Carley
✦ Thelen, Marrin, Johnson & Bridges
● Responsibilities include case tracking, case-file setup and maintenance, docket scheduling and calendar management, and dictaphone transcription.
R.K. OPP PAINTING SERVICES
San Francisco, CA.........................1988-1989
Administrative Assistant ￭ Office Manager ￭ Project Coordinator
● Organized, coordinated, scheduled and managed the contractor's office and personnel. Managed customer service activity.
● Monitored and tracked painting contract jobs which involved assisting in preparing cost estimates, job scheduling, and monitoring work progress through completion. Verified customer satisfaction.
CARPENTER (TRUST) FUNDS ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE
Oakland (formerly in SF), CA.........................1981-1983
Legal Administrative Assistant ￭ Notary Public
(collection, labor litigation)
● Assisted in managing a 100+ attorney caseload from receipt of initial papers for legal action to their conclusion (case dismissals, etc).
● Prepared various legal documents; developed and maintained case lists and files, court dockets and calendaring systems; helped computerize legal office operations and trained staff in its use.
ADDITIONAL RELATED TRAINING
San Jose and San Francisco, CA
Business Administration ● Finances ● Organization
Statistical Management ● Efficiency ● Communication
Program/Project Management ● Microsoft Office
OTHER ATTRIBUTES, ABILITIES &
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
Enthusiastic ∞ Flexible ∞ Take Initiative
Positive Attitude ∞ Change and Set Priorities
Problem Solver ∞ Decisive ∞ Follow Through
Results Oriented ∞ Client Relations
Employee Relations ∞ Technical ∞ Staffing
Placement ∞ Employment ∞ Career Management
PREFERRED WORK LOCATION
Silicon Valley — San Jose area, close to main transit.
Thank you for taking the time to consider me for the position you are seeking to fill. ~Irene :D