|D. Lynette Sullivan
PO Box 67 / 30193 Hwy 441 N
Holden, LA 70744-0067
Over 25 years in various fields including Accounts Payable, Administrative, Customer Service, Document Control, Purchasing, Expediting, Sales, Sales Support and Front Desk Receptionist experience. Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Proven ability to train new employees and effectively manage multiple priorities.
Effective results in:
Administrative Support Inside & Outside Sales
Detailed Data Entry Problem Resolution
Report Writing Reprographics
New Employee Training Internal & External Audits
• Researched & resolved delinquent accounts.
• Resolved & reduced past due invoices by 75%
• Maintained congenial relationships between Vendors & Branch offices while resolving invoices.
• Updated database for all new & existing accounts.
• Assisted multiple Buyers, Engineers & Senior Staff by providing administrative support.
• Organized & maintained department files for Purchase Orders, Quotes & Mechanical Drawings.
• Maintained Weekly & Bi-Monthly reports for Engineering & Purchasing Departments.
• Expedited orders as necessary with appropriate vendor or department.
• Created Master card file for department.
• Maintained office equipment.
• Distributed daily mail & faxes.
• Trained new employees.
• Provided backup for receptionist.
• Provided operational support for sales personnel.
• Performed compliance audits.
• Responsible for ensuring customer orders were processed & delivered on time.
• Utilized logic & troubleshooting skills to resolve customer issues on a daily basis.
• Implemented updates & changes to basic customer account information.
• Handled customer billing & invoicing questions.
• Assisted with Internal & External Audits as needed.
• Purchased non-emergency supplies for shop personnel.
• Purchased supplies for Field Engineers.
• Purchased offices supplies as needed.
D. Lynette Sullivan Page 2
• Quoted new rates.
• Implemented policy changes.
• Completed daily reports.
• Recorded & processed payments.
• Submitted accident reports.
• Maintained customer accounts & files.
• Provided Internal sales support for out-of-state customers.
• Assisted local sales team with additional External Sales support as needed.
THRIFT TOWN DRUGS, Livingston, LA 2011-Present
L&W ONE STOP, Holden, LA 2009-2011
STORY FARMS, Holden, LA 2008-2009
PERSONAL SITTER, Denham Springs, LA 2007-2008
SECURITAS SECURITY, Baton Rouge, LA 2006-2007
Field Service Manager
IKON OFFICE SOLUTIONS, Houston, TX 2003-2006
Sr Associate, Customer Interaction Team
Sr Associate, Order Coordination Team
VALLEN SAFETY SUPPLY, Houston, TX 2001-2003
Accounts Payable Specialist
METRICOM, INC, Houston, TX 2000-2001
Assistant Radio Deployment Coordinator
TRI-STAR PRECISION MACHINE, Houston, TX 1998-1999
Inside Sales/Customer Service/ Document Control
WESTERN ATLAS INTERNATIONAL, Houston, TX 1996-1998
DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION, Houston, TX 1993-1996
Front Desk Receptionist
FARMERS INSURANCE CO., Houston, TX 1989-1993
Houston Community College
• Business Office Skills I
• Continuing Education in Computer Science
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook. Also proficient in the use of Oracle, AS400, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, Visual Manufacturing, Map Info, ProComm Plus, large phone systems (i.e. PBX, Rolm, Meridian, Intertel, NEC and Avaya), 10 key adding machine, fax & copy machines, including large copiers & plotters.