|Kirsten A. Holden
2017 Grand Avenue, Apt. C, Bronx, NY 10453
• (347) 251-8936•[email protected]
• Proficient in Microsoft Field
• Type 60-70 WPM
Winston and Winston P.C. New York, NY 02/2007-12/2009
• Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, complaints, appeals, motions, and pretrial agreements.
• Mail, fax, or arrange for delivery of legal correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials.
• Receive and place telephone calls.
• Organize and maintain law libraries, documents, and case files.
• Schedule and make appointments.
• Make photocopies of correspondence, documents, and other printed matter.
• Assist attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical, and other records.
• Draft and type office memos.
• Complete various forms, such as accident reports, trial and courtroom requests, and applications for clients.
Friendly B.C. Daycare Bronx, NY 09/2006-02/2007
Lucielle Murray C.D.C Bronx, NY 05/2006-08/2006
• Supported children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive self-concepts.
• Sanitized toys and play equipment.
• Disciplined children and recommended or initiated other measures to control behavior, such as caring for own clothing and picking up toys and books.
• Observed and monitored children's play activities.
• Instructed children in health and personal habits such as eating, resting, and toilet habits.
• Read to children, and taught them simple painting, drawing, handicrafts, and songs.
• Organized and participated in recreational activities, such as games.
The Greater Faith B.C. Bronx, NY 09/1997-03/2003
• Managed and maintained executives' schedules.
• Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
• Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Opened, sorted, and distributed incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Greeted visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Performed general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepared agendas and made arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Made travel arrangements for executives.
Fiorello H. la Guardis high School New York, NY 09/1992-08/1996
High School Diploma Obtained