Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred) at Jenny Martin - State Farm Agent (St Petersburg, FL)
- Position Overview Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek an...
- Manager Sr. Finance Retail at Office Depot (Boca Raton, FL)
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience; Master's Degree preferred, and 7-10 years Finance experience. Solid Financial Planning experience, and pro-active self starter.
- Manager, Financial Services Policy (1011064) at California State University (California)
- CSU Job Listing DetailsPrintable versionE-Mail this listing CampusChancellor's OfficeJob ID 1011064Job TitleManager, Financial Services Policy Time BaseFull-Time Date PostedMay 17, 2013 Closing DateOpen until filledLink to Apply...
- Managing Director- Public Finance
- Details: Department: Public Finance The Opportunity:Mesirow Financial's Public Finance business’ reputation is built on developing creative and, most importantly, appropriate financial solutions tailored to our clients' unique requirements and resources.The Public Finance group specializes in designing efficient, customized financing plans for state and local governments (mostly municipalities and state governments and their agencies throughout the United States), including schools, hospitals, universities and special taxing districts. As underwriter, we help our clients by providing innovative financing solutions to plot a safe course through the capital markets, helping them to minimize their cost of capital while endeavoring to maximize their future financial flexibility and investment returns through the creative use of innovative bond financing techniques.Public finance bankers work in dedicated teams, focusing on specific transactions or market sectors.They also work alongside other related professionals. A typical public finance deal involves two stages:Origination: assessing a deal's desirability, which is sometimes an innovative idea from the public finance banker rather than the client. Financial models are used to simulate possible outcomes (this requires a deep understanding of a municipality and/or sector).Execution: structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of a deal, often in liaison with other key professionals. Responsibilities:•Business prospecting, development and origination throughout the West Coast, specifically California and surrounding states.•Deal execution from structuring to closing.•Drive prospectus drafting sessions, due diligence meetings and closings with clients and legal professionals•Work with staff to develop financial models based on client’s financing needs using available financial products•Prepare correspondence, marketing information, and presentations with other senior bankers and Associates•Spear heading the draft, edit, and organized response phases to formal solicitations (for RFP’s) by state and local governments•Direct research and compilation of market data relating to prior or future transactions•Schedule calls and meetings among the team and interact with lawyers, accountants, verification agents, rating agencies, and insurers to coordinate the deal process•Oversee the function that ensures that data is updated and inputted into DBC Finance software and other relevant tools•Critically read and analyze legal documents•Maintain files of clients and prospects•Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- SF Financial - Banking Center Manager II - San Francisco Main Banking Center at Bank of America (San Francisco, CA)
- Banking Center Manager II is responsible for managing a medium to large size consumer banking center, or potentially several smaller centers. (Transaction volumes for these centers generally require 5-20 total FTE). BCM II is responsible...
- Senior Financial Analyst (Cross Channel Marketing GPD) at Experian Information Solutions (New York, NY)
- Reasonable Accommodation
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request
in order to express interest...
- Senior Financial Analyst at Trak Services - Rose Locatelli (Washington, DC)
- Sr. Financial Analyst with 5+ years performing budget and finance analysis or professional auditing work. Track financial commitments, review and analyze financial plan projections, and participate in the planning development and...
- Site Director of Finance & Accounting at General Dynamics (Long Beach, CA)
Apply Online Directly with Gulfstream
Create a job search agent to be notified when new openings are posted.
Redisplay Search Results
ResumeWare - The Ultimate Applicant Tracking and Resume Database System
- Sr Financial/Accounting Business Systems Analyst
- Details: As a Senior Financial Accounting Business Systems Analyst, you willuse your knowledge and skills to understand complex business problemsand recommend solutions that follow industry best practices. Key tothis position will be providing recommendations throughpresentations, solution prototypes and business processre-engineering that clearly demonstrate the cost/benefitjustification. You will work within a team of business processowners, functional analysts and developers through end to end systemimplementation lifecycle. The ideal candidate will designsolutions for Finance and Accounting business area with high level ofknowledge with the integration to ECC/R3 and other application areaswithin Finance and Accounting departments.
Responsibilities: Support the Financial/Accounting process concentrating in theareas of Company codes, New General Ledger, Accounts Receivables,Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Cost Centers, COPA, PCA, Payroll andIntegration points with the other SAP Modules and NON SAPapplications. Work with the user community to evaluate current businessprocesses and recommend processes changes. Perform functional configuration changes to meet the processrequirements. Define and execute test cases for unit, integration testingand regression testing as well as acquire user acceptance signoff. Provide production support through support ticket managementand ticket resolution. Perform periodic presentations to all levels of managementproviding status on project progress. Develop business process documentation to supportrequirements definition, configuration and test plans as well as workinstructions and end user training. Impact assessment of changes to configuration both within theFinance and Accounting functional areas as well as across otherfunctional areas. Provide production support identifying issues and engage SAPService Market Place to seek resolution.
- Tax Business Owner
- Details: Tax Business Owner Compared to other franchise opportunities in the food industry, such as Subway® and McDonald’s®, Liberty Tax offices are designed to run as efficient service-based operations with no inventory and low overhead due to a seasonal workforce. Even in sluggish economic times, the Liberty Tax system is growing strong with territories still available. We are currently seeking highly motivated and customer-focused individuals from all backgrounds, including sales, finance and marketing, to become Franchisees that will in turn help us to become the #1 tax preparation company by the year 2020.With Liberty Tax, no previous tax knowledge is required! Through our comprehensive and ongoing sales training and support programs, new Franchisees learn industry "best practices" to successfully market and execute our proven system of tax preparation services. Learn the System: Learn the basics of running your business from corporate trainers in class room settings, weekly conference calls and one-on-one coaching from an Area Developer. Grow the Brand: From Lady Liberty wavers to roadside hot dog stands, employ Liberty's "top of mind" awareness and guerrilla marketing techniques to obtain and keep customers in your community. Build Your Own Team: You don't have to do it all! Be as hands on or off as you choose, with the ability to hire a full staff to teach tax preparation classes, market your business, handle accounting and bookkeeping, manage staffing and prepare taxes. Receive Ongoing Support: After initial training, access additional ongoing support through annual trainings, conventions and multiple National Office support departments. Love Your Freedom: As part of a seasonal operation, work hard 4 months of the year. Then use the other 8 as you wish—keep your day job, spend time with family, take an extended vacation or volunteer in the community. It’s the Liberty Lifestyle!
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.