Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- SVP Finance over Americas: Newly Created (Luv)
- Details: Classification: Senior Vice President Compensation: $135,000.99 to $165,000.99 per year My client located in Kennesaw, GA is looking for an SVP Finance over Americas and reporting to the Global CFOThe SVP Finance over Americas is responsible for modeling (developing forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans), analyzing and reporting financial and operational results, developing business cases, and capital planning activitiesResponsible for the efficient financial management of the overall Finance activities within the Americas Operations including budget management and control of operational costsOwn the preparation of budgets, the delivery of accurate monthly financial reports, and the delivery of consistent and reliable forecasts Design and deliver financial strategies aligned with the business requirements focused on improving the P&L performance Be responsible for all financial support, integration and risk analysis relating to M&A and new business activity in the Americas OperationsDeveloping and coordinating the finance and non-finance KPI metrics required for defining the business performance of the Americas OperationsLeads preparation of annual plan/budgets, forecasts, and multi-year plans taking into account changes in tactical and strategic plans, operations, contract, trends, etcProfit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysisIdentifies, analyzes and tracks trends that impact financial performance (e.g., new/changed product offerings, utilization and operations). Works with key constituents team to identify actionable solutionsWorks collaboratively with Strategic Planning and other corporate functions to ensure the annual operating plans for their assigned entity are alignedOnly qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone callsIf you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at
- Senior Financial Analyst - Aerospace And Defense at Ingenium Technologies (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Senior FinancialAnalyst- Aerospace and Defense Ingenium Technologies - Los Angeles, CA 91355 Apply To: 5357-MH1116@apply.maxhire.net Additional Job Postings: http://www.ingeniumtech.com....
- Senior Financial Information Systems Analyst at AECOM (Fort Worth, TX)
* Participating in ad hoc projects as requested.
* 7 years experience managing Costpoint systems and Cognos environments.
* SQL experience.
* Defense industry experience.
* Project management skills.
- Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst at PrimeSource Building Products (Irving, TX)
- PrimeSource Building Products, Inc., one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of building supply products is seeking reliable, hard working Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst to work in our corporate office located in Irving,...
- Sr. IT Project Manager - Dealer Financial Services at Ally Financial (Detroit, MI)
- candidates will have a strong interest in learning the Auto Finance business, specifically in the area of Consumer ... singular focus on PM methodology and coordination.
* Auto Finance and Banking Industry experience (desired)
- VP Finance
- Details: We are seeking a Hands-on leader with exceptional people skills. Interfaces with all members of Management Team, Contract Management Team/Board, and Board of Directors regarding budget, revenue, expenditures and forecast. Manage all budgetary responsibilities including grants, fund raising, and other revenue streams. Prepare, review and analyze monthly financial statements to above listed audiences. Prepare all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports. Assures that budget and cost element reporting are accurate and timely. Oversees day-to-day operations of finance, accounting, billing, purchasing, and IT functions. Manage banking/investment relationships of the organization. Assist in meeting fiduciary responsibilities of company retirement plans. Ensure all compliance requirements are met/exceeded. Exceptional negotiation skills required.
- VP/Director of Finance
- Details: Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: DOE DIRECTOR OF FINANCECloud based enterprise software company is experiencing rapid growth and seeks a strong Director of Finance to join their team. As a member of the finance leadership team, this position will be overseeing all aspects of strategic planning and forecasting for the company.Responsibilities:•The FP&A Director will act as a key business partner with significant interaction with the executive team.•Influence key decisions centering on strategic planning and modeling•Responsible for maintaining and developing complex financial models, prepare presentations, weekly/quarterly reports, perform detailed analysis and summarize for management•Manage monthly, quarterly and annual financial forecasts •Collaborate with the management team in developing the company's annual budget and periodic forecasts •Prepare monthly variance analyses between actual, forecast, and budget, providing analysis and commentary on deviation from plan/forecast •Lead the annual planning process and perform ad hoc financial modeling •Identify opportunities for process improvements to optimize the financial planning process•Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions•Prepare monthly management reporting packages including standard reports and ad hoc analysis as neededRequirements:•BA/BS in Finance, MBA highly preferred•Minimum 10 years experience in FP&A•Prior experience in software SaaS company•Experience with CPM applications, such as Oracle Hyperion, Cognos, etc•Strong Excel skills•Experience in working for high growth start up environmentPLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO:CHRISTINA.TRAN@ROBERTHALF.COM
- VP/Director of Finance
- Details: Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: DOE A prominent non profit organization in Downtown Los Angeles is looking for a Director of Finance to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for a Director of Finance with 8+ years of experience to work with this illustrious organization and build a long-term career. In this Director of Finance position, you will conduct financial planning, financial reports, review contracts, prepare the annual operating budget, grant/ funding, audits, cash management, and budgeting. Additional duties include overseeing the IT, HR, and Administration departments.Success-driven Director of Finance candidates with 8+ years experience and previous non-profit and legal services experience are ideal. Ideal applicants will have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and CPA's are preferred. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel as well as excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills are required. Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles used in large organizations is a plus.FOR IMMEDIATE CONFIDENTIAL CONSIDERATION of this VP of Finance position, please contact Erin Cooper at . If you are already working with a recruiter from Robert Half, please contact them directly regarding job number 00290- 140899 to expedite your candidacy for this role.
- VP/Director of Finance
- Details: Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $80,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year Growing company based in Little Rock seeks a Director of Finance. As part of the management team, the Director of Finance must have strong leadership, technology, analytical, and communication skills. The position requires a minimum of 15 years experience. The Director of Finance will be responsible for overseeing up to 12 staff accountants and bookkeepers, maintaining budgeting and forecasting models, performing financial modeling and analysis in addition to assisting with business funding decisions. The clients ideal candidate will be from a public accounting firm in an audit capacity serving as a manager or senior manager. Contact Stephanie.Shine@Roberthalf.com for more information and for confidential consideration!
- Vice President of Finance
- Details: Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $180,000.00 to $225,000.00 per year Northern New Jersey billion dollar Service Company is seeking a Vice President of Finance who will help run the business. The VP of Finance will run point on strategic planning and all improvements to the business. The VP of Finance will be in-charge of monitoring all transactions including M&A activity and support all decisions.For immediate transactions contact Michael Pirone at Michael.P
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.