Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Mgr, Finance at Aetna (Linthicum, MD)
- & Loss Accountability/4-6 Years Functional - Finance/Financial Budgeting/4-6 Years REQUIRED SKILLS ... Leadership/Engaging and Developing People/ADVANCED Finance/Delivering Profit and Performance/ADVANCED DESIRED...
- PLANT ACCOUNTANT - CONTROLLER - Finance + Accounting in a Manufacturing
- Details: PLANT ACCOUNTANT (CONTROLLER) Plant Accountant with finance responsibility Lead Accounting and Finance Manufacturing Plant Environment NW Indianapolis Suburbs The Plant Accountant will be located in a Manufacturing Plant, manage all aspects of accounting and finance and act as the plant controller and report to the VP of Finance. This is a Privately held midsize company with more than one manufacturing site in the US. They manufacture electronics systems. This role will have responsibility for finance and accounting for one of their manufacturing plants (later may expand to 3 plants as site expansion occurs in the area). This is a newly created role. The plant accountant will operate as the controller for the plant. Manage various finance and accounting items such as: Monthly budget reviews and financial reporting including analysis of results. Provide accounting and financial analysis and oversight to the senior management on actual financial results versus planned financials. Conduct ad hoc financial analysis and accounting analysis as needed to understand the development of costs and trends in revenue at this manufacturing location. Development of the financial Plan with management and budget actuals and variances. Create and maintain monthly budget reviews for location managers and senior management to ensure cost targets are being met. Deliver the calculation of the site Profit and Loss - P&L reporting for management review. Ensure that the accounting system is aligned with Capital costs such fixed manufacturing equipment - assets capital acquisition and disposals to ensure fixed assets are aligned with corporate returns. Provide management with guidance on cash position, status of accounts receivable (A/R)Accounts Payable, and cash impacts from pricing, revenue, costs, marketing programs etc. Evaluate the manufacturing plant cost structure and identify and execute structural cost reductions to keep the plant cost competitive within the industry. Collect & calculate individual items such as labor, material, and time costs as the related to Bills of Material, Cost Inquiries, Quoting business (FEP's).
- SVP Finance & Accounting
- Details: ProTech is seeking a SVP of Finance & Accounting for a permanent opportunity in Memphis, TN. SVP of Finance & Accounting Job Description Responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the Banking industry. SVP of Finance & Accounting Duties and Responsibilities Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance. Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action. Develop credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the CEO/President and the Board and other senior executives in performing their responsibilities. Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation. Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges. Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline. Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of department managers on financial issues impacting their budgets. Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments. Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism which includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs. Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the Corporation may enter. Evaluation of the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals. Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Sales Entry Level / Finance
- Details: University Recruiters iscurrently working with one of the world’s most respected leader in thefinancial services industry, and has exciting opportunities available. University Recruiters is an agency that partners withexclusive clients to handle their HR and staffing needs. Our ongoing mission isto connect qualified individuals with positions and careers that match theircapabilities. If you want a rewarding career withhigh earning potential, this business opportunity is for you! We areseeking motivated individuals with or without sales experience. New College grads are welcome !! We provide the support, products, and marketing that you need to increase yourearnings and take charge of your business. For those just getting started, weoffer training as well as support each step of the way so you can achievesuccess. You will receive world-class training and competitive benefitsthat will help you attract and retain the top sales talent that your businessneeds to thrive. To fuel our growth and success, we are seeking innovative andentrepreneurial individuals that have a strong history of personal success.While educational backgrounds from business-related areas might be beneficial,we’ve found that people from all walks of life have been successful. So nomatter what your background, our focus is to provide the best training and on-going support for you. Our network of over 5,000 financial professionals come from a variety ofdisciplines, including accountants, educators, attorneys, managers, andsalespeople, but they all share several key attributes. They’reachievement driven, results-oriented professionals with an aspiration offinancial independence. They possess high integrity and strong businessethics. They have an established network within their community and thedesire to help others address their financial goals through trusted, strategicclient partnerships. Company Highlights 102 million individuals and corporate clients worldwide 1 $1.1 trillion in assets under management 2 Operations in over 57 countries More than 160,000 employees and exclusive sales associates around the world 3 15 th Largest company in the world (by revenue) Highly competitive compensation model Comprehensive selection of financial and personal benefits Breadth of innovative, quality financial products and services offerings Superior marketing and sales support Advanced training and ongoing professional development
- Senior Financial Analyst at Randstad (Bethesda, MD)
- th preparation of capital budgets. They will support accounting and cost analysis using internal and external information and present trends. JOB REQUIREMENTS Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or related field Able to prioritize tasks...
- Senior Financial Business Analyst at Towne Park (Maryland)
- in accounting or finance preferred; AND three to five (3-5) years experience in financial analysis or equivalent analytical experience; OR equivalent combination of education and experience § Advanced degree preferred but not required...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Tutor or Teacher - Finance at Wyzant Tutoring (Silver Spring, MD)
- I am currently taking a finance class and i would like the help of a tutor. finance Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Silver Spring, MD starting at $25-$50/hr.
- VP - Finance (Ad Sales) at Discovery Communications (Silver Spring, MD)
- US-MD-Silver Spring Career Category Finance Division Finance Division Posted Date 3/29/2015 Type Company Employee ... both within their field of expertise and across the wider finance organization. Responsibilities: 1. Provide Ad Sales...
- VP of Finance
- Details: Are you seeking a new career challenge in a dynamic, challenging work environment where you have the ability to forge a great career? If you are experienced in successfully managing an Credit Union's investment portfolios, then we'd like to talk to you! Marine Credit Union is currently seeking a seasoned VP of Finance to be based in the La Crosse metropolitan area, and invites you to share in our success. With the training, leadership, and support to help you be successful, Marine Credit Union has the resources to take your career to new heights. The VP of Finance supports Executive Management in managing the investment portfolio and counseling on the financial implications of Credit Union activity. He or She produces analyses and reports regarding ALM, Customer Profitability, Risk Management, Compliance, and Investments, and advises on courses of action. The VP of Finance must also support branch staff and the executive management team in pursuit of the financial goals established in the strategic plan. Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for managing and monitoring of the credit union investment portfolio. Direct the sale and purchase of government bonds or other acceptable securities. Monitor the Credit Union’s investment portfolio as needed to ensure timely investment decisions as investments mature. Choose and manage investments consistent with prevailing economic decisions, the Credit Union’s asset/liability mix, regulations, and the Credit Union’s goals of safety, liquidity, and yield. Arrange deposit agreements with corporate credit unions or designated reserve banks, and directs the placement of funds to fulfill agreements. Review consolidated financial statements to determine reserve position, and adjust reserves in order to obtain appropriate reserves ratio. Act as chief contact to the Credit Union’s investment broker and/or salespeople, and screen prospective vendors and their products to assure consistency with regulations and Credit Union policy. Responsible for ALM modeling and participate in budget preparation. Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts. Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of department activity. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value. . Manage the performance of department staff, including training, coaching, and annual/periodic performance appraisals. Recommends compensation and position changes for assigned staff as appropriate. Expectations: Effectively advise executive management on financial issues, and financial implications of Credit Union activity. Effectively implement ALM and IRR monitoring and planning. Oversee and monitor the Credit Union investment portfolio and department activity in a manner which prudently manages risk, return, and compliance. Provide accurate, timely, and thorough reporting as called upon. Manage staff performance effectively to meet department and organizational goals.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.