Featured Finance Jobs:
Lodge Grass School District 2&27
Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters
More Finance Jobs:
- Patient Account Representative - 5980679 SJ Patient Financial Services at St. Joseph's Healthcare System (Paterson, NJ)
- Patient Account Representative High School diploma/GED req. Typing speed of 35-40 wpm req plus 1 year billing experience in the healthcare field. Ability to understand and respond to simple written or verbal instructions. Proficiency of...
- SR OPERATIONAL FINANCIAL ANALY at Yale New Haven Health System (New Haven, CT)
- measurements EDUCATION Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance required CPA preferred EXPERIENCE Five 5 to seven 7 years of experience in accounting hospital operations and or experience in a managed care environment SPECIAL SKILLS...
- Senior Financial Analyst at Realogy (Madison, NJ)
- on of financial reports and special projects for executive management. This position would also analyze business drivers, coordinate financial analysis and forecasting of regional finance teams, participate in annual budget process,...
- Senior Manager, Equipment Finance
- Details: Noesis Energy is seeking a Senior Manager, Equipment Finance that will work with energy project developers and their customers to finance energy projects. Noesis assists energy project developers to improve their project win rate by providing financing for quality energy projects. The Senior Manager, Equipment Finance is a customer and lender-facing role that works directly with project developers and property owners to facilitate project financing from initial proposal presentation to final closing.
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Specialist I - Patient Financial Services at Louisiana Hospital Association (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center Baton Rouge ## Job Description * Experience is required ## Hours Medicare Biller *Employment Type:* Full-time *Schedule:* Day shift
- Sr Financial Analyst - Corporate Finance at Classifiedads.com (Redwood City, CA)
- that has seen rapid growth since its founding in 2008 and IPO in 2013, is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to support the growing budgeting and analysis needs of the company. The Strategic Finance team (part of the FP A group) leverages...
- Sr Financial Analyst at Kellymitchell (Deerfield, IL)
- This individual will support the US BioScience Finance team with specific focus in two primary areas; 1) Development, analysis and execution of sales incentive compensation plans for the US BioTherapeutics sales teams and 2) Financial...
- VP of Finance to $150,000 (Great Benefits package)
- Details: Ref ID: 02750-115953 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year A global manufacturing company located in Morris County has an excellent opportunity for a Vice President of Finance. The position reports to the President. The VP of Finance will serve as a member of the Board of Directors. The VP of Finance works directly with the CEO and other Executives and takes on the responsibilities of maximizing cash flow and limiting risk by overseeing revenue growth, margin improvement and spending efficiency. Other responsibilities include performing financial planning & analysis functions such as strategic planning, competitive analysis, budgeting, forecasting The VP of Finance will hire and lead the Finance & Accounting team. This role will manage and direct the IT and HR functions for the company as well. The qualified Vice President of Finance candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, and 10 + years of related experience, manufacturing backgrounds and CPA certification/MBA is preferred. Prior experience with M&A and IFRS is a plus. Strong ERP and Microsoft Office skills are required. Previous Senior Management experience is required. Qualified candidates must have the ability to travel worldwide for at least 5% travel. Company offers very competitive salary in the $150K range plus bonus and excellent benefits. Robert Half Finance & Accounting specializes in the full time placement of accounting and finance professionals and is a division of Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI). To set up an interview for the Vice President of Finance opportunity, email your resume as a MS Word attachment to or call Chris Mazzerina at 973-401-6600. Robert Half offers equal employment opportunities.
- VP/Director of Finance
- Details: Ref ID: 03710-117659 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $90,000.99 to $110,000.00 per year Our client, Lebanon county not-for profit is seeking a Director of Finance. The successful Director of Finance will be responsible for reviewing financial operations to ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures. Duties of the successful director of finance will include: Oversight and administration of internal controls, as well as development of internal controls where needed. Conducting of audits and due diligence reviews, and following up on the results accordingly. Reviewing enterprise risk assessment governance procedures and financial analysis procedures, reporting statuses with recommendations, and implementing improvements as appropriate. Assisting with auditing procedures, including work with external auditors to ensure GAAP compliance. Assisting with and leading a wide variety of special financial and operational projects as needed. If you are interested in this or similar director of finance roles please send your resume in Word format to
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.