Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Sales Representative - automotive finance
- Details: Sales Representatives – automotive finance Cleveland - Columbus – Cincinnati Automotive Personnel, LLC is the nation’s leading recruitment firm working with automotive finance companies. We have been retained to help an automotive finance company with its expansion. This is a great opportunity to join a subprime automotive finance company with a 20 year history of success. Our client focuses on deep subprime automotive financing through new and independent auto dealerships. Finance company is stable, growing and offers a professional work environment. We are seeking sales leaders with dealership relations to develop new territories. We are currently seeking a Dealership Sales Representative to call on and solicit business from local franchised and independent auto dealers. As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for growing a territory by partnering with dealerships and enrolling them into the company’s indirect auto financing program. You will be expected to make dealer visits, cold calls and take inbound calls from dealerships to build relationships and capture the business. This will include signing up new dealerships and generating new loan applications. Essential Duties : Build your territory by soliciting business from franchised and independent auto dealers in your area and gaining their participation in the company’s financing program Keep informed of changes in laws and regulations pertaining to consumer lending which would affect the Consumer Lending Department
- Senior Director Global Category Finance at Oregon Employment Department (Portland, OR)
- the Senior Director - Global Category Finance you will be a finance leader on the Global Revenue and Gross Margin ... Like any senior finance professional, you'll manage a wide scope of internal partnership with finance teams and more imp...
- Senior SQL Developer - Leading Financial Management Services! at Cybercoders (Dallas, TX)
- Senior SQL Developer - Leading Financial Management Services! If you are a Senior SQL Developer, please read on! Based in Dallas, TX, we are a growing software development company focused on building insurance / financial management...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr Corporate Finance Consultant
- Details: Ref ID: 04130-9753964 Classification: Treasurer Compensation: DOE Robert Half Management Resources the Professional Services and Resource Based Consulting practice currently has a high profile consulting engagement. Seeking a senior financial consultant to join our team of highly experienced independent project based resource professionals. In fact, our consulting team has worked with approximately 120 companies in the local market over the past 18 months. We have facilitated over 200 projects or loan staff arrangements. Senior Corporate Finance Consultant As a key member of the Corporate Finance and part of the Treasury organization, the Coporate Finance Consultant provides leadership in the areas of treasury and corporate finance. Highest priorities include finance, data analysis, and financial modeling. Consultant must be able to: perform debt portfolio analysis and management -a variety of data analysis associated with finance and treasury activities. -financial risk and liquidity assessment -Financial scenario modeling The engagement requires excellent management, analytical and communication skills, to work collaboratively and successfully across functional and operating units. If you have the required skills and would like to join our team of highly experienced independent project based resource professionals by joining us on regular and rewarding engagements with highly competitive pay, then please register online at www.rhmr.com and then call Roger Reyna() at 832-242-0186 to schedule a meeting to discuss further.
- Sr. Financial Analyst-Fuels FP&A at 7-eleven (Dallas, TX)
- and preparing summary presentations of results to the finance and fuels teams. Reporting Fuels results and trends on ... 4 year Degree (concentration in Accounting, Finance, or Economics) or equivalent experience. Experience: 5 - 7...
- VP of Finance
- Details: Are you seeking a new career challenge in a dynamic, challenging work environment where you have the ability to forge a great career? If you are experienced in successfully managing an Credit Union's investment portfolios, then we'd like to talk to you! Marine Credit Union is currently seeking a seasoned VP of Finance to be based in the La Crosse metropolitan area, and invites you to share in our success. With the training, leadership, and support to help you be successful, Marine Credit Union has the resources to take your career to new heights. The VP of Finance supports Executive Management in managing the investment portfolio and counseling on the financial implications of Credit Union activity. He or She produces analyses and reports regarding ALM, Customer Profitability, Risk Management, Compliance, and Investments, and advises on courses of action. The VP of Finance must also support branch staff and the executive management team in pursuit of the financial goals established in the strategic plan. Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for managing and monitoring of the credit union investment portfolio. Direct the sale and purchase of government bonds or other acceptable securities. Monitor the Credit Union’s investment portfolio as needed to ensure timely investment decisions as investments mature. Choose and manage investments consistent with prevailing economic decisions, the Credit Union’s asset/liability mix, regulations, and the Credit Union’s goals of safety, liquidity, and yield. Arrange deposit agreements with corporate credit unions or designated reserve banks, and directs the placement of funds to fulfill agreements. Review consolidated financial statements to determine reserve position, and adjust reserves in order to obtain appropriate reserves ratio. Act as chief contact to the Credit Union’s investment broker and/or salespeople, and screen prospective vendors and their products to assure consistency with regulations and Credit Union policy. Responsible for ALM modeling and participate in budget preparation. Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts. Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of department activity. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value. . Manage the performance of department staff, including training, coaching, and annual/periodic performance appraisals. Recommends compensation and position changes for assigned staff as appropriate. Expectations: Effectively advise executive management on financial issues, and financial implications of Credit Union activity. Effectively implement ALM and IRR monitoring and planning. Oversee and monitor the Credit Union investment portfolio and department activity in a manner which prudently manages risk, return, and compliance. Provide accurate, timely, and thorough reporting as called upon. Manage staff performance effectively to meet department and organizational goals.
- VP of Finance with competitive compensation
- Details: Ref ID: 01150-110283 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $145,000.00 to $185,000.00 per year Our client, a large national manufacturer, has an immediate need for a Vice President of Finance. The VP of Fiance will report directly to the President/CEO and be responsible for all financial operations. This position offers an opportunity to lead the financial charge for an already well established company, as they continue a recent exponential growth. Candidates for the Vice President of Finance should have 15+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience. Experience should also include 7+ years in a large manufacturing environment, within the past 10 years. Candidates should also have a strong working knowledge of an advanced ERP system and excellent bank relations ability. A CPA and/or MBA will be required for this position. Duties include: Oversight of all finance and accounting operations. Directly responsible for debt financing, budgeting, and banking relationships. Establish and manage internal and external financial reporting functions. Oversight and review of all components of month end and year end financial packages. Cash management and forecasts. Financial analysis; including cost reduction, inventory, and profitability.
- Vice President of Finance at SBM Management Services (Mcclellan, CA)
- Vice President of Finance The Vice President of Finance is responsible for forecasting and directing operational budget ... training needs for Finance Managers. The Vice President of Finance will sponsor the operating P&L’s that provide...
- Vice President, Finance
- Details: Job Purpose This position is responsible for overseeing the financing for both new construction and refinancing of multi-family projects. Additionally, the person will be involved with applications for subordinate debt and equity financing for workforce housing projects. Essential Functions: Processing new mortgage, loan and grant applications Analyzing asset income statements for valuations formulating strategic and long-term business plans Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance Analyzing change and advising accordingly Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk Arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. bankers, lenders, HUD and local government organizations such as County Housing Finance Authorities Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation Success Factors Self-starter, who takes initiative, works well independently. A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus. Ability to establish credibility throughout the organization with both management and employees. Ability to coordinate and perform multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to organize and prioritize workload is essential.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.