Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Manager of Finance (Private Equity)
- Details: Manager of Finance (Private Equity) Vista Equity Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology-enabled businesses. With approximately $11.5 billion in cumulative capital commitments, Vista seeks to partner with world-class management teams looking to reach their full potential. We understand the software business model and have developed specific operational improvements (the "Vista SOPs") to create value, and we combine this operational capability and understanding with a unique, long-term perspective. This combination encourages optimal business decisions, enables the pursuit of operational excellence, and drives maximum value creation for all shareholders. We are currently looking to hire for a Manager of Finance in our San Francisco office. The Manager of Finance will be a key contributor within the Vista investment funds finance/accounting team. (S)he will have direct responsibility for one or more Vista equity and or credit funds. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Review of management company allocations to funds Review of Citi (third party fund administrator) prepared capital calls and distributions Preparation of quarterly valuations Quarterly review of Citi prepared financial statements Detailed review of waterfall calculations Daily cash reconciliations with capital calls and distributions Coordinate with Citi and outside tax regarding tax provisions for quarterly reporting Limited partner support – responding to various information needs/requests, quarterly capital accounts, unfunded commitments, audit confirmations Fund level performance reporting Quarterly Limited Partner report reviews Deal team support relating to Funds Tracking and management of fund level credit facilities Deliver the functional financial management leadership supporting the attainment of VEP’s long-term financial goals Maintenance of General Partner capital accounts Maintenance of carried interest percentage tracking and changes Tracking of each call by General Partner member, loan funded, Special Contribution funded Development of quarterly General Partner capital statements including allocation of carried interest relating to unrealized portfolio
- Managing Director - Public Finance
- Details: Description: The Opportunity: Mesirow Financial's Public Finance business’ reputation is built on developing creative and, most importantly, appropriate financial solutions tailored to our clients' unique requirements and resources. The Public Finance group specializes in designing efficient, customized financing plans for state and local governments (mostly municipalities and state governments and their agencies throughout the United States), including schools, hospitals, universities and special taxing districts. As underwriter, we help our clients by providing innovative financing solutions to plot a safe course through the capital markets, helping them to minimize their cost of capital while endeavoring to maximize their future financial flexibility and investment returns through the creative use of innovative bond financing techniques. Public finance bankers work in dedicated teams, focusing on specific transactions or market sectors. They also work alongside other related professionals. A typical public finance deal involves two stages: Origination: assessing a deal's desirability, which is sometimes an innovative idea from the public finance banker rather than the client. Financial models are used to simulate possible outcomes (this requires a deep understanding of a municipality and/or sector). Execution: structuring and negotiating the detailed terms of a deal, often in liaison with other key professionals. Responsibilities: •Business prospecting, development and origination throughout the West Coast, specifically California and surrounding states. •Deal execution from structuring to closing. •Drive prospectus drafting sessions, due diligence meetings and closings with clients and legal professionals •Work with staff to develop financial models based on client’s financing needs using available financial products •Prepare correspondence, marketing information, and presentations with other senior bankers and Associates •Spear heading the draft, edit, and organized response phases to formal solicitations (for RFP’s) by state and local governments •Direct research and compilation of market data relating to prior or future transactions •Schedule calls and meetings among the team and interact with lawyers, accountants, verification agents, rating agencies, and insurers to coordinate the deal process •Oversee the function that ensures that data is updated and inputted into DBC Finance software and other relevant tools •Critically read and analyze legal documents •Maintain files of clients and prospects •Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Peoplesoft Financial Developer at Park Hudson International (New York City, NY)
- 8+ years PeopleSoft experience in one or more Financials modules Excellent technical skills in People tools 8.x and Peoplecode Strong expertise required with Integration Broker Solid understanding of setup tables, reporting and integration...
- Registered Financial Analyst (FP) at Bank of America (Knoxville, TN)
- The Financial Analyst assists the Private Wealth Advisor /Financial Advisor implement the wealth management process by gathering, comparing, analyzing and communicating investment research data to both the Financial Advisor and clients to...
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST, REAL ESTATE at Parker + Lynch (New York City, NY)
- Senior Financial Analyst, Real Estate
One of the largest real estate development and property management companies in the City are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for one of their residential portfolios.They have beautiful offices,...
- Senior Financial Reporting Accountant at Kforce Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Our client in West Broward, Florida (FL) is currently seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant for a permanent position. You will be responsible for assisting the Financial Reporting and Analysis Supervisor on monthly and quarterly...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr. Business Financial Analyst at Diverse Lynx (Roseland, NJ)
- Professional nature to handle sensitive information and work with the CFO and other senior management. Analytical and data management skills. Strong organization skills. Strategic business mindset. Ability to handle high pressure...
- US Operations Finance Lead
- Details: Ref ID: 02210-122340 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $150,000.00 to $170,000.00 per year Our client, a rapidly growing billion dollar company, is looking for a new US Operations Finance Lead to be the leader of all business units & their Controllers. The ideal candidate will be competent in providing leadership and oversight of the finance activities of the entire US operation, including budgets, forecasts, statistical analysis, strategy, tax and financial reporting. Must have experience in overseeing middle management, policies and systems for all business units and provide training & support to team members. Many responsibility are included with this US Operations Finance Lead position and will report directly to the CFO of the company. Working closely with all Controllers to maintain accuracy of all records, transactions, analysis, compliance, general ledger,tax & treasury accounting. For immediate consideration of this high profile US Operations Finance Lead position, please email your resume directly to .
- Vice President of Finance
- Details: VICE PRESIDENT OF FINANCE NVN HOTELS Job Description : NVN Hotels, an award-winning and growing hotel management company based in Chicago, seeks an experienced Vice President of Finance in the corporate office to oversee the financial affairs of the NVN Hotels portfolio. The Vice President of Finance will be the finance and accounting leader within the company and must be enthusiastic, exceptionally organized, able to handle a wide range of responsibilities, flexible, and an independent worker. In particular, the Vice President of Finance will oversee and manage third-party accounting services that prepare monthly financial statements, analyze financial data, implement policies and procedures to improve performance, lead all training efforts with respect to accounting, and be responsible for monthly financial reporting packages. The Vice President of Finance will have the opportunity to be part of a highly professional organization that is also entrepreneurial and poised for significant growth. It is essential that this individual operates at a strategic level, can work independently and cohesively with a team, and represents the company positively both internally and externally.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.