Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Senior Financial Analyst - Biopharma/biotech
- Details: Classification: Senior Financial Analyst Compensation: $45.00 to $55.00 per hour Fast growing cutting edge biotechnology client is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst with biopharma/biotech industry experience. This is an immediate need for a 6+ month interim position with potential to convert to a full time position next year.Responsibilities:Budgets, forecasts, actual vs. plan variance analysesLong range financial/strategic plansBe the right hand person to the VP FinanceHelp to improve the financial planning process in conjunction with the VP FinanceBe the hands-on finance business partner to the operations side of the businessKey skill sets:5+ years finance/FP&A experience Biopharma or biotech industry experience including basic understanding of the drug development, R&D and clinical trials processesSolid Excel skills for financial model buildingBasic accounting knowledge for biopharma industrySelf starter, independent, take the direction and go, Represent finance with operations groupsThis is a very exciting company with high expectations for market success, with an experienced finance senior management team. If you are qualified, interested and available to start in the next few weeks, please send your current resume for immediate consideration to Attila.B and Gary.L today.
- Senior Financial Auditor at Lancaster General College of Nursing & Health Sciences (Lancaster, PA)
- Independently performs financial and operational audits of Lancaster General and affiliates and reports thereon.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Certified Public Accountant
- Senior Staff Accountant
- Details: Randstad Finance and Accounting currently has a Temp-To-Perm opening for a Senior Staff Accountant in Redwood City, CA. This positions demands a highly organized individual with great communication skills and judgement. RESPONSIBILITIES Responsible for providing support to the General Ledger accounting department. Performs various aspects of General Ledger processing for assigned entity(s). Coordinates daily accounting operations with others, performs and coordinates with others in all aspects of journal entry preparation, processing, balancing account reconciliation, financial statements preparations, and regulatory reports for assigned entities. Performs financial analysis, budget variance analysis, prepares internal and external audit related PBC items. Maintains accounting for physician agreements/loans. Maintains account/bank reconciliations, performs fund transfer via wire. Assists with internal and external audits, preparation of State and Federal tax returns, including return for County Assessor’s office. Provides support and assistance, and answers questions related to accounting transactions, to the organization’s internal and external customers. Proficient in all aspects of the general ledger reporting process. Covers the duties and responsibilities of the Senior Accountant in his/her absence.
- Singapore Finance Manager
- Details: Please note: This position is located in Singapore. The Company – CareerBuilder/JobsCentral GroupCareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions, helping companies target and attract their most important asset - their people. We use world-class technology, detailed data analysis, a comprehensive partner network and superior customer service to match the right people with the right jobs. You may know CareerBuilder as the largest job board in the United States; yet, we have evolved to be so much more. From media design services to talent consulting, we now offer a full suite of human capital solutions. With a presence in over 60 countries, CareerBuilder has continued to expand its international footprint. In April 2011, CareerBuilder acquired the JobsCentral Group, one of the top providers of jobs, education, scholarships and career information and applications in Singapore. JobsCentral’s comprehensive mix of products and services enables us to reach over 2 million people yearly. These channels include: JobsCentral.com.sg - one of Singapore's largest career and education portals with 800,000 users JobsCentral BrightMinds - most popular portal & magazine for tertiary students & grads JobsCentral Learning - largest one-stop location for education and training programs JobsCentral Career & Learning Fair - Singapore's largest job-centric fair visited by >55,000 annually BrightSparks - top scholarship and education media for pre-tertiary students JobsCentral is well-recognized by employers, schools and jobseekers alike for its innovative and fresh approach to career services. We are poised to leverage upon CareerBuilder's global resources and cutting edge technology to reaffirm our position as one of Singapore's top job portals as well as advance into the immediate region. JobsCentral is growing at a rapid pace and we invite driven and enterprising individuals to join us!. A good compensation package will be offered and you will get to be part of something dynamic and exciting. Our work environment is young, fast moving and relatively free from red-tape. We believe in work life balance and in rewarding performance. If what we offer sounds interesting to you, do apply today.The Job – Singapore Finance Manager Based out of our offices in Singapore, the Singapore Finance Manager role is a high-profile position responsible for leading all finance efforts related to the JobsCentral division of CareerBuilder. Leading a team of five, you will be responsible for: Monthly close procedures including approval of journal entries and account reconciliations, as well as preparation and review of financial statements Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting Variance analyses Management reporting for local leadership as well as US-based corporate headquarters Risk control management and corporate governance Operational finance functions such as order entry, invoicing, and collections Statutory reporting, tax and compliance issues. Special projects such as comp plan analysis and work with joint ventures or partnershipsAs the key finance lead, you will also have the chance to strategize and make improvements to work processes and policies for maximum efficiency. This position reports to CareerBuilder’s Chicago-Based Director of Finance, Asia. You will interact closely with your American counterparts as well as a diverse set of stakeholders, consisting of department heads and product owners in Singapore. You will be involved in ensuring our procedures are effective for reporting to the US. The work environment at JobsCentral is fast-paced and innovative. To fit in for the finance lead role, you need to be organized, efficient, accurate and demonstrate leadership skills.
- SolutionStar - Financial Analyst at Nationstar Mortgage (Lewisville, TX)
- Apply Now
Email A Friend
• Familiarity with standard accounting packages (e.g., Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, Workday)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
How many years of directly related job experience are required to be qualified to...
- Sr. Financial Analyst, WebFocus Reporting at ING North America Insurance (Atlanta, GA)
- This role will be responsible to perform accounting, reporting and analysis for the Derivative Accounting Group. The main focus will be on report writing using the Web Focus Business Developer Tool (coding as well as report...
- Structured Finance Associate
- Details: The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.Job DescriptionIn this position, the ideal candidate will work closely with the other members of the Structured Finance team to support our financing activities, including:•Be a central member on investment fund deal teams•Manage financial models of existing and future tax-equity and debt products •Support sales team in RFPs and pricing for special situations•Prepare collateral materials for investor presentations •Coordinate with Government Affairs team to evaluate and recommend federal, state and local renewable energy incentive policy changes•Identify and create financial solutions for new product offerings and geographic market needs •Represent Project Finance group on cross-functional company teams•Ad hoc analysis including market trends and SolarCity operationsResponsibilitiesThe right candidate will be well organized, a team player, and able to effectively manage the demands of multiple simultaneous projects. They should able to build accurate and well-structured MS Excel-based financial models for external audiences quickly and under deadline. They should also be a good communicator who can effectively interface with senior management, customers, and investors. Finally, they should have a strong dose of practicality, stamina, common sense, and self-confidence.
- System Manager, Financial Applications at Presence Health (Chicago, IL)
- System Manager - Financial Applications Oversee financial application management within all designated core applications. Coordinate and maintain system standards where applicable. Establish and monitor budget for area(s) of responsibility...
- Transaction Advisory Service Sr. Manager - Mergers and Acquisitions
- Details: EY is currently hiringA Transaction Advisory Service Senior Manager to join our New York, NY teamApply Now!Within EY’s Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice, our Operational Transaction Services group provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-out, Operational and IT Due Diligence, and Operational Restructuring. Operational Transaction Services works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations. We currently have a career opportunity for a Senior Manager in New York to join our Operational Transaction Services team.Transaction Advisory Services Senior Manager SummaryTAS offers companies professional transaction experience, from the strategic analysis phase of the transaction lifecycle, through execution, to transaction integration. We provide clients with a single point of contact who is focused on building a strategic relationship to address their transactions needs, and who can help leverage a global network of 5,000 transaction professionals in over 70 countries-to bring the right people and experience to work on every phase of a transaction. Senior Manager Duties and Responsibilities Lead client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value. Provide engagement team leadership in fostering an open and inclusive environment and effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all phases and aspects of methodology across integrations, carve-outs, and other types of transaction engagements. Demonstrate strong transaction knowledge in a particular industry (e.g., utility, manufacturing, software, retail, biotech, etc.) as well as depth in a particular functional area (e.g., Finance, Information Technology, Operations, Human Resources, etc.). Demonstrate ability to not only identify integration risks and issues, but recommend resolutions. Lead business development activities to sell work through development of internal and external client relationship networks. Deliver a high degree of client satisfaction with the engagement process and work products sufficient to drive additional and repeated engagements. Successfully supervise, coach, and mentor all levels of staff.
- Vice President, Finance
- Details: VICE PRESIDENT, FINANCE Our Firm CFOs 2GO is a full-service retained placement firm specializing in senior finance and accounting executives that customizes staffing and consulting solutions for companies ranging from emerging growth to Fortune 50. Services include: Direct Hire; Directorships; Contract Staffing; and Consulting. The San Francisco Bay Area based firm provides local market expertise in Northern California employment markets and utilizes internet technologies and a network of consulting CFOs and CPAs that provide local representation in virtually every metropolitan community in the U.S. The firm has recognized vertical market expertise in Sustainable Industries and Life Sciences. Position Description Our client has retained our firm in their quest for a Vice President of Finance. Our client is a well positioned professional services business. The Vice President of Finance will oversee the entire accounting and finance departments. The position report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and the executive team and will work in a collegial manner alongside staff members. The position will be responsible for the annual budget and financial planning of the business. Additional responsibilities will include review and analysis of financial statements, review of month end, quarter end, and year end financial reports and review of existing chart of accounts to ensure meeting all US GAAP in a professional services business. The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for providing leadership in the planning and development of financial models to support the desired growth defined by the Executive Team and their Board of Directors. The Vice President of Finance will be responsible for accurate analysis of cash flow and variance analysis as it pertains to established budgets.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.