Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Portfolio Manager - Micro Finance at Cybercoders (New York City, NY)
- disbursements. This person will work closely wit Manager of Finance and Director of Lending in the monthly reconciling ... document form upon hire. Portfolio Manager - Micro Finance If you are a Portfolio Manager with experience, please...
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Account Operations Recruiting Manager at Robert Half (Stamford, CT)
- associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications: A business ... 2+ years’ of experience in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting...
- SAP Team Lead Consultant with Finance Dispute Management/Credit Management/Collections at IBM (New York)
- in SAP Applications R/3, in the module areas of FI (Finance) (Credit Management, Accounts Receivable, and ... in 3 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP Finance module * English : Intermediate Additional...
- Senior Accountant Financial Reporting at Liberty Personnel Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- bout this opportunity please email Maureen at ...@libertyjobs.com To view all of Liberty's openings please visit us at www.libertyjobs.com Maureen Sprissler Liberty Personnel 484-###-#### ...@libertyjobs.com category: Accounting / Finance...
- Senior Manager-Finance LFO at Ameriprise Financial (Minneapolis, MN)
- Senior Manager-Finance LFO Job ID 3221BR Recruiting Location Minneapolis, MN Full-Time / Part-Time Full-Time Exempt/Non- ... Serves as a key interface with the Vice President level finance and senior business leadership and provides...
- Senior Programmer Analyst - Oracle Financials at Hudson (Orlando, FL)
- disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, and more. Hudson ( www.hudson.com ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr. Financial Analyst-Work Force Solutions at Apollo Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- **Category**: Accounting / Finance / Purchasing **Date**: 12/15/2014 ### Position Summary **Job ID:** 13812 ... * Three years of progressively responsible accounting or finance experience required. **EEO Statement** Apollo...
- Tax - Director - Oil & Gas or Financial Services Job at RSM McGladrey (Denver, CO)
- McGladrey is looking for a Tax Director to join our expanding tax practice This role provides an opportunity to join a high performing tax practice The ideal candidate will be able to perform the following Position Description Managing and...
- VP of Finance
- Details: Are you seeking a new career challenge in a dynamic, challenging work environment where you have the ability to forge a great career? If you are experienced in successfully managing an Credit Union's investment portfolios, then we'd like to talk to you! Marine Credit Union is currently seeking a seasoned VP of Finance to be based in the La Crosse metropolitan area, and invites you to share in our success. With the training, leadership, and support to help you be successful, Marine Credit Union has the resources to take your career to new heights. The VP of Finance supports Executive Management in managing the investment portfolio and counseling on the financial implications of Credit Union activity. He or She produces analyses and reports regarding ALM, Customer Profitability, Risk Management, Compliance, and Investments, and advises on courses of action. The VP of Finance must also support branch staff and the executive management team in pursuit of the financial goals established in the strategic plan. Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for managing and monitoring of the credit union investment portfolio. Direct the sale and purchase of government bonds or other acceptable securities. Monitor the Credit Union’s investment portfolio as needed to ensure timely investment decisions as investments mature. Choose and manage investments consistent with prevailing economic decisions, the Credit Union’s asset/liability mix, regulations, and the Credit Union’s goals of safety, liquidity, and yield. Arrange deposit agreements with corporate credit unions or designated reserve banks, and directs the placement of funds to fulfill agreements. Review consolidated financial statements to determine reserve position, and adjust reserves in order to obtain appropriate reserves ratio. Act as chief contact to the Credit Union’s investment broker and/or salespeople, and screen prospective vendors and their products to assure consistency with regulations and Credit Union policy. Responsible for ALM modeling and participate in budget preparation. Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts. Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of department activity. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value. . Manage the performance of department staff, including training, coaching, and annual/periodic performance appraisals. Recommends compensation and position changes for assigned staff as appropriate. Expectations: Effectively advise executive management on financial issues, and financial implications of Credit Union activity. Effectively implement ALM and IRR monitoring and planning. Oversee and monitor the Credit Union investment portfolio and department activity in a manner which prudently manages risk, return, and compliance. Provide accurate, timely, and thorough reporting as called upon. Manage staff performance effectively to meet department and organizational goals.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.