Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Loan Servicing Specialist II Financial Reconciliation at Navient (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Although our name is new, our business is not. For more than 40 years we learned, evolved, and led in loan management, servicing and asset recovery as Sallie Mae. And now, we will continue to lead as Navient, a company dedicated to helping...
- Mid-level Banking Attorney with corporate/finance experience at BCG Attorney Search (Washington, DC)
- client seeks mid-level banking attorney with 3+ years of finance or other comparable transactional experience. The candidate must have extensive experience in complex lending transactions, including lender-side representation and/or...
- North Tampa Bay-Part Time Teller 20 Hours-Hanley Rd. Financial Center at Bank of America (Tampa, FL)
- Tellers primary responsibilities include, processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures and engaging our customers . Connecting customers through referrals to teammates and...
- Payroll Financial Control and Processing Specialist at BJ's Wholesale Club (Westborough, MA)
- Job Requirements * Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance * 3-5 years Payroll experience required, preferably with a Company that does business in multiple states * Peoplesoft & ADP Payforce knowledge required * 3 years Accounting...
- PeopleSoft Financials Technical Lead at Mitchell Martin (Atlanta, GA)
- Our client, located in Atlanta, GA, has an immediate need for a fulltime PeopleSoft Financials Technical Lead. Major Responsibilities will include the design and coding of application functionality to meet customer defined requirements.
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis at American Airlines (Fort Worth, TX)
- *Sr Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis Description Support analysis of American Airlines financial position by maintaining & enhancing current revenue reporting systems. Responsibilities include oversight of the Marketing Information...
- VP Finance/Accounting (Business Unit CFO)- Real Estate-LUV
- Details: Ref ID: 00900-143095 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $135,000.99 to $165,000.99 per year My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for an VP Finance/Accounting-Real Estate and reporting to the Division President Land plans manage 3 and 5 year land plans and assist in planning for strategic growth; develop working knowledge of all markets and competitors. Third party financing with corporate and region approval and input, VP of Finance and Ops should lead in securing third party financing in the form of debt, land banks or JV partners Manage sales, starts, closings on a daily basis understand what is driving them, are we on pace, can push to exceed. Company Acquisitions take a lead in preparing overall financial analysis of any potential acquisition of another company or its assets. Monitor construction cycle times and construction extras being requested to ensure compliance with divisional goals. Implement strategies if goals are not being met With a group made up of VP of Finance and Ops, assistant controller or accounting manager and AP; the VP of Finance Ops still has responsibility of approval of the month end financials, month end reports, corporate deliveries, SOX template, etc). Ownership of all numbers that are published from the division Final review of financial statements, corporate deliveries, regional deliveries Construct a complete business plan and promote and complete updates Hold divisional ops meetings, not less than quarterly, with department heads to review financial results, projections and strategic plans related to growth, cost saving initiatives and any other regional or corporate initiatives. Implement procedures to maximize compliance with budgets and propose resolutions when budgets are being exceeded. Supervise the training and development of at least 7 accounting staff, including providing the staff with the necessary guidance and training to fulfill their job responsibilities and giving them regular feedback on their job performance. Responsible for performing and overseeing various tasks related to the month end close Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis Responsible for providing internal and external auditors with information to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and quarterly audit requirements. Perform various projects on an as needed basis Provide advice and guidance as necessary in preparing and analyzing timely and accurate financial reports and executing appropriate responsive actions Provides advice and assistance to the Division President in analyzing and interpreting financial data and reports Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at
- VP of Finance
- Details: VP, US Finance - Top International Investment and Treasury Firm - Stamford, CT VP, US Finance Responsible for providing full finance support to the Branch, with timely, accurate production of high quality, useful management information for all aspects of Branch operations. Lead, innovate and maintain appropriate controls over all finance areas and systems. Lead the Finance team. Participate in Branch management as Finance center of excellence, including meetings, presentations, audits, regulatory reviews, etc. Lead and manage all Finance processes, including Daily PL reporting to the Front office, MI reporting, accounts payable, regulatory requirements, and US tax Manage the bank regulatory reporting filings, remain fully informed about these processes and changes, and maintain working relationships with regulators Maintain proficient knowledge of accounting and regulatory issues Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with key functional departments in both the Branch and Head Office Manage the month-end GL accounting close process including reconciliations Prepare financials and related MI and variance analyses Manage multiple assignments and prioritize given the size of the branch and the exposure to many areas of finance and the business requirements Ensure full compliance with internal controls, audit requirements and policies Lead Finance interactions with audits/examinations conducted by internal control and external regulatory bodies. Ensure the team meets requirements through appropriate training, coaching, counselling and development Represent Finance as a senior manager in the Branch and with outside entities Participate actively and constructively in Management Committee process
- Vice President of Finance
- Details: The Vice President of Finance will have responsibility for all accounting and financial functions of the organization by performing the following duties personally or through other subordinate employees. She/he will also advise/participate with the CEO and other senior management in the formulation and implementation of goals, budgets, policies and objectives to ensure sound fiscal management of the organization. She/he will serve as the senior advisor to the CEO related to financial management strategies and the development of the overall financial goals. The VP of Finance will ensure the organization is in sound fiscal compliance with all federal, state and local laws, industry standards, and generally accepted accounting principles. She/he will also be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the monthly financial statements and the annual audit by our outside accounting firm. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The Director of Finance’s primary responsibilities are divided into two major categories: Strategy and Leadership: Advice the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Finance and Audit Committee (FAC), and other key members of the organization on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities and policy matters. Contribute to the development of strategic goals and objectives as well as overall management of the organization. Leading role in assisting the organization to develop and enhance new business development opportunities. Oversee the refinement of business model, including long term budgetary planning, strategic planning, cost recovery and revenue forecasting. Financial Management & Operations: This position oversees and is responsible for all finance and accounting functions, budgeting, financial reporting, regulatory and grant compliance, cash flow management, investments, and directing of financial controls and policies. Manages all financial and accounting functions, including direct and indirect cost allocations, grants management, legal compliance, asset management, and the month end close process. Responsible for the creation, dissemination and presentation of the financial statements of the organization to internal and external stake holders. Ensures all accounting processes, transactions and accounting information are managed in accordance with GAAP and internal policies and procedures. Direct and assist in the planning, development, management and execution of the annual budget. Participate with all stakeholders to insure the alignment with the Strategic Plan and annual priorities as outlined by the CEO, Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Prepares all financial reports required for internal senior management and the Board of Directors (BOD). Ensure grant compliance based on A-133 and donor agreements. Assist with grant conditions pre-awards and post-award to ensure that all grant requirements are aligned with grant acceptance (billing terms, allowable and un-allowable costs, etc.) Hire, manage, train and mentor all finance and accounting staff to insure the sound operation and fiscal management in the daily management of all finance and accounting functions, including but not limited to: accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll and benefits administration processing of cash receipts, cash disbursements, recording of accounts payable and payroll. Responsible for all year-end closing, annual audit, federal, state, and agency tax and business compliance filings. Serves as trustee for 401(k) retirement plan. Responsible for submission of data to the third party administrator for filing of annual 5500’s. Primary contact with auditors, long-term reserve investment advisors, banks, insurance companies, and other third- party services. Insure a sound risk management profile and policies for including but not limited to the continual review of insurances, contracts, benefits and investment strategies. Advise senior management and internal and external stakeholders on risk management for the organization. Responsible for general oversight to State Affiliates. Responsible for Political Action Committee (PAC) and hold the office of Treasurer for the PAC Recommend, maintain, and implement as required, changes and upgrades of the information systems to ensure accurate and timely information and data for all organizational purposes.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.