Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST at Parker + Lynch (Buffalo Grove, IL)
- Qualifications: * Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field * Masters degree preferred. ... Senior Financial Analyst role or learning about other Finance and Accounting jobs, send resume in to...
- Senior Manager SAP Financial Systems at Xperttech (Waltham, MA)
- modules. In addition to being able to manage multiple Finance System projects, you must be able to Manage ... Understand SAP Finance from a configuration stand point and Finance business processes CUSTOMER SERVICE Responsible for...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr Financial Analyst AMER Sales Finance at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA)
- and systems. - Work with Americas Channel Sales Finance FBP members to create Business Objects and Qlikview ... Requirements: - Bachelor in Accounting or Finance preferred; MBA or CPA a plus - Minimum 5+ years of...
- Sr. Director Financial Planning & Analysis at ServiceMaster Company (Memphis, TN)
- Experience Requirements * Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics or Math. Master's ... & budgeting applications is a plus * Working knowledge of finance and accounting processes and principles *...
- Sr. Manager, Global Finance Agile Team at Capital One (Richmond, VA)
- engagement and communication within Global Finance -Ensure alignment of line of business goals with technology ... criminal background inquiries. JobAccounting, Finance and Treasury Primary LocationUnited...
- Tax Senior Manager Financial Services group at Cameron Craig Group (New York City, NY)
- Ideally a minimum of ten years public tax accounting experience. Capabilities should include: tax research; tax planning; review of investment partnership/hedge fund tax returns and related partner allocations. Requirements also include...
- VP of Finance
- Details: Are you seeking a new career challenge in a dynamic, challenging work environment where you have the ability to forge a great career? If you are experienced in successfully managing an Credit Union's investment portfolios, then we'd like to talk to you! Marine Credit Union is currently seeking a seasoned VP of Finance to be based in the La Crosse metropolitan area, and invites you to share in our success. With the training, leadership, and support to help you be successful, Marine Credit Union has the resources to take your career to new heights. The VP of Finance supports Executive Management in managing the investment portfolio and counseling on the financial implications of Credit Union activity. He or She produces analyses and reports regarding ALM, Customer Profitability, Risk Management, Compliance, and Investments, and advises on courses of action. The VP of Finance must also support branch staff and the executive management team in pursuit of the financial goals established in the strategic plan. Major Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for managing and monitoring of the credit union investment portfolio. Direct the sale and purchase of government bonds or other acceptable securities. Monitor the Credit Union’s investment portfolio as needed to ensure timely investment decisions as investments mature. Choose and manage investments consistent with prevailing economic decisions, the Credit Union’s asset/liability mix, regulations, and the Credit Union’s goals of safety, liquidity, and yield. Arrange deposit agreements with corporate credit unions or designated reserve banks, and directs the placement of funds to fulfill agreements. Review consolidated financial statements to determine reserve position, and adjust reserves in order to obtain appropriate reserves ratio. Act as chief contact to the Credit Union’s investment broker and/or salespeople, and screen prospective vendors and their products to assure consistency with regulations and Credit Union policy. Responsible for ALM modeling and participate in budget preparation. Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts. Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities. Ensure legal and regulatory compliance of department activity. Improve and streamline processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability, and value. . Manage the performance of department staff, including training, coaching, and annual/periodic performance appraisals. Recommends compensation and position changes for assigned staff as appropriate. Expectations: Effectively advise executive management on financial issues, and financial implications of Credit Union activity. Effectively implement ALM and IRR monitoring and planning. Oversee and monitor the Credit Union investment portfolio and department activity in a manner which prudently manages risk, return, and compliance. Provide accurate, timely, and thorough reporting as called upon. Manage staff performance effectively to meet department and organizational goals.
- Vice President - Finance and Administration
- Details: Vice President - Finance and Administration Overview: Applications are being accepted for a full-time Vice President - Finance and Administration at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac campus. The Vice President of Finance and Administration provides the leadership, vision, and administrative management for the Finance and Administration Unit, which is comprised of 50 management and support professional staff. This position is directly responsible for the development , operation and evaluation of finance, accounting, payroll, risk management and safety, facilities planning, construction and maintenance, purchasing, mail services and auxiliary enterprises. This position reports to the President and is part of the President’s Cabinet. Beginning: November, 2015 Responsibilities: Provide College-wide leadership to all areas of Finance and Facilities to create, guide and direct the Financial Management and Facilities Support Systems of the College, in alignment with the District Board’s Desired Outcomes and/or Presidential Parameter Policies and the College’s strategic plan, priorities and procedures. Develop and recommend policy relating to finance, facilities and risk management, administer procedures for implementation of such policy, and interpret educational laws, regulations and procedures which direct such policy. Direct the effective and efficient use of College resources in the Financial Management and Facilities units, and provide guidance on the use of all College resources. Develop and manage assigned budgets. Provide oversight for multiple work functions and supervise employees. Promote the education and development of Unit staff. Conduct annual evaluations of assigned staff. Coordinate and develop long-range planning, design, delivery and evaluation for the areas of financial strategy, budgeting and budget analysis, accounting and business operations, payroll, finance controls and reporting, investment oversight, debt management and compliance, campus buildings and grounds, safety and security, risk management and insurance, facilities planning and construction, purchasing and contracts, mail services, and auxiliary enterprises. Accountable for the timely and accurate preparation, submission and administration of the College budget and various financial reports. Direct the annual budget development process to include preparation of key assumptions, enrollment and revenue estimates, development of cost estimates, and strategies for the most efficient allocation and use of all the financial resources available to the College. Make related recommendations to the President and District Board. Direct and oversee the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk management program that includes insurance, security, safety, and disaster recovery planning to minimize risk exposure to the organization. Develop, negotiate, and authorize contracts and agreements related to delegated authority for finance, facilities, and related administrative functions. Administer all facility and real estate short-term and long-range facilities planning including funding, architectural/engineering and construction services. Communicate with College stakeholders regarding the priorities and needs of the College. Oversee depository, banking and investment activities of the College. Administer debt management oversight and planning to include compliance with post issuance tax exemption issues and activities. Assure the direct coordination of activities with related College units and external support and regulatory organizations including local, state and federal agencies. Represent the college at meetings, conferences, events and actively participate in community affairs. Maintain memberships in State and regional professional associations. With the other Vice Presidents, coordinate the cross-functional activities of the College to ensure an effective and efficient College operation. Develop the team structure necessary to conduct the work of the Financial Management and Facilities Units. Serve as a member of the President’s Cabinet and President’s Work Team; lead and serve on College-wide teams as appropriate.
- Vice President of Finance
- Details: PRCN is a not-for-profit senior lifestyle organization with more than 50 years of experience providing the best in senior living for our residents and clients and a wonderful workplace for our team members. PRCN and its organizations consist of a team of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of seniors and our teammates. PRCN’s workplace emphasizes serving others, team work, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do. We are in an exciting growth period for both PRCN and the senior living industry and are seeking a Vice President of Finance to join us as we grow. The Vice President of Finance oversees strategic finance, financial planning and accounting operations, financing and investor relations, forecasting, cost containment, procurement, tax, and audit activities of the organization and any subsidiaries. This is the top finance and accounting position for PRCN and its subsidiaries. CORE COMPETENCIES: Planning and analysis, strategic finance, capital optimization, mergers and acquisitions, investor and bank relations, bank and other financing, stakeholder management, systems management, tax oversight, non-for-profit / tax exempt financial management, financial policy development and oversight. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages, directs and oversees all financial, accounting, and business planning activities - including financial plans, business policies accounting practices, and financial reporting and analysis Oversees reporting, monitoring and communication of organizational financial performance metrics Oversees management of debt obligations and the investment of funds per Board guidelines and policy; develops and maintains banking and finance relationships within the marketplace. Analyzes and negotiates finance opportunities for existing and new debt Oversees annual budgets and regular accounting reports as required by the Board finance committee, board of directors, and any authorized governmental agency or lenders
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.