Featured Finance Jobs:
Senior Investment Manager
ARDIAN US LLC
Auerbach Grayson & Co LLC
Lodge Grass School District 2&27
Kansas Big Brothers Big Sisters
More Finance Jobs:
- Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred) at Jane Freilich - State Farm Agent (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Position Overview Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek an...
- Luxury Auto Brand Manager / Sales Manager / Finance Manager / Auto Sales Management
- Details: BRAND MANAGER /AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGEMENT New Automotive Luxury Auto Dealer is seeking a BrandManager in the Brandon / Jackson, MS area. Previous Auto Experience is a must.Must have a proven track record in sales and CSI scores must be furnished. Thisposition has a very strong potential for a 6 figure income. Pay will becommensurate with your previous experience and ability to drive this position. Purpose: The Brand Manager ensures that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas andits gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They are alsoresponsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by sellingfinance and insurance products to customers. Duties and Responsibilities: • Make a monthly projection of the vehiclerequirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period and followthrough on a daily, weekly and monthly basis • Determine monthly and yearly forecasts interms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits • Sell financing and other finance andinsurance products to customers to meet their needs • Sell Extended Warranties and all otheraftermarket items • Establish and maintain good workingrelationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise • Submit paperwork to and obtain approvalfrom finance sources on all finance deals and ensure contracts in transit aremaintained and cashed in a timely manner • Meet with each salesperson at the beginningof every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action • Conduct sales meetings • Facilitate pre-delivery with the ServiceManager • Provide on the job training forsalespeople and include training on today’s social media market fronts • Handle all rate quotations • Check all paperwork for correct title,lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives • The Brand Manager has a responsibility tolog in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits,verify trade payoffs • Must follow all company safety policiesand procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to an immediatemanager or supervisor APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW. YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER WILL NOT BE CONTACTED WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION.
- Needed: Finance Tutor in or near Charlotte, NC. $34-$39 an hour. at Tutorselect Tutoring (Charlotte, NC)
- I am a junior in college; my major is Finance and I have come to a stumbling block in Theory and Structure of Financial Markets. I need a tutor to help. Finance tutors Charlotte. $34 - $39 an hour.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Financial Service Group Recruiting Manager at Robert Half (New York City, NY)
- financial markets community. Qualifications: A degree in finance or related field is required. An MBA, CFA, CPA or an advanced degree in a business/economics/math or risk management preferred. Experience in financial services industry...
- Seeking Accounting and Finance Consulting Professionals!
- Details: Ref ID: 03370-9696819 Classification: Accountant - Public Compensation: $25.00 to $45.00 per hour Join the Robert Half Management Resources worldwide community of accounting and finance professionals. Lend your talent, skills and experience to a world-class company, and enjoy the freedom and flexibility to choose your engagements, manage your workload and control your work-life balance. If you are ready to work directly with business leaders and their teams to solve problems, implement initiatives, and drive change, then a career with Robert Half Management Resources is right for you. Our accounting and finance Consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in internal audit, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change. As part of Robert Half's Management Resources Consulting Practice, our consultants provide our clients with technical accounting subject-matter expertise. We are currently seeking additional consultants in this practice to assist our clients in the Southwest Ohio area with financial reporting needs including SEC reporting, financial statement carve-outs and technical accounting research. The ideal candidate will be at the Senior level and above with the ability to provide both project management and hands-on, tactical support to clients in these areas. CPAs with a Big4 Public Accounting background are highly preferred. Attributes of our Accounting and Finance Consulting professionals include: a dedication to client service, the ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge. General responsibilities include: Preparation of consolidated US GAAP financial statements including the preparation of 10Qs and Ks as well as footnotes and MD&A Provide technical guidance on proper accounting treatments; perform GAAP/FASB research Project manage financial reporting projects with respect to dispositions or acquisitions including the development of carve-out, segmented or legal entity financial statements; serve as liaison with external auditors and address audit inquiries If you are interested in learning more about a career as an Accounting and Finance Consultant with Robert Half Management Resources, please register at www.rhmr.com or email your resume to Resource Specialist David Harrison at . If you have questions or need further information, please call 513.621.4243.
- Sr BI Financial Analyst. at Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta (Atlanta, GA)
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting or related field (with 5 years related experience required.) * Minimum 4 years related business intelligence experience including data design, data quality,...
- Sr. Financial Analyst at Barnes Jewish Hospital (Saint Louis, MO)
- Role Purpose Provides complex financial analysis reporting and forecasting operations and the evaluation of potential business opportunities Efforts focus on clinical service line analysis and reporting as well as strategic financial...
- VP OF FINANCE
- Details: VP OF FINANCE Coast Professional, Inc. is seeking a VP of Finance to manage all financial and fiscal aspects of the company operations. Competitive base pay between $100,000-$150,000, DOE. Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks and corporate budgets preferred. Benefits of Working with Coast Paid Time Off Holiday Pay 401K w/Company Match No Weekends Advancement Opportunities Health, Dental, & Vision
- VP of Finance to $150,000 (Great Benefits package)
- Details: Ref ID: 02750-115953 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $130,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year A global manufacturing company located in Morris County has an excellent opportunity for a Vice President of Finance. The position reports to the President. The VP of Finance will serve as a member of the Board of Directors. The VP of Finance works directly with the CEO and other Executives and takes on the responsibilities of maximizing cash flow and limiting risk by overseeing revenue growth, margin improvement and spending efficiency. Other responsibilities include performing financial planning & analysis functions such as strategic planning, competitive analysis, budgeting, forecasting The VP of Finance will hire and lead the Finance & Accounting team. This role will manage and direct the IT and HR functions for the company as well. The qualified Vice President of Finance candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, and 10 + years of related experience, manufacturing backgrounds and CPA certification/MBA is preferred. Prior experience with M&A and IFRS is a plus. Strong ERP and Microsoft Office skills are required. Previous Senior Management experience is required. Qualified candidates must have the ability to travel worldwide for at least 5% travel. Company offers very competitive salary in the $150K range plus bonus and excellent benefits. Robert Half Finance & Accounting specializes in the full time placement of accounting and finance professionals and is a division of Robert Half International (NYSE:RHI). To set up an interview for the Vice President of Finance opportunity, email your resume as a MS Word attachment to or call Chris Mazzerina at 973-401-6600. Robert Half offers equal employment opportunities.
- Vice President of Finance at Classifiedads.com (San Francisco, CA)
- The largest network of its kind, VigLink monetizes content that drives commerce for over 300,000 sites and works with more than 35,000 merchants to drive sales. Each month, VigLink processes more than 10 billion pageviews and over five...
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.