Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis at Infinity CS (Des Plaines, IL)
- & Analysis. This role will report into the Director of Finance and have a high level of visibility to the CFO and ... promotions Job Requirements: BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field 2 – 5...
- Online Trader (Work from Home)
- Details: Maverick Trading, established in 1997, is an award-winning trading firm that focuses primarily on equities, equity options and index options. We are currently seeking Online Traders to be trading representatives on behalf of the firm. We have some of the greatest traders in the business, with backgrounds ranging from former floor traders, stock brokers and financial planners to sales professionals, accountants and engineers. We are seeking professionals from all walks of life and a variety of professions to work from home. Ideal candidates are hard-working and disciplined professionals from a variety of backgrounds who have a passion for money and market trading. We welcome new trading associates who are trainable, dedicated and success-driven. Entry Level Online Trader – Work from Home – Finance – Stock Trading Representative Benefits Upon completion of training, each representative will trade firm capital and keep 70-80% of trading profits generated. Most traders work from home or their personal offices on a full or part-time basis. Profitable traders will earn higher levels of trading capital over time and earn higher profit splits with the firm. Profitable traders can earn over $20K+ per month after the first year. Online Traders work remotely from various locations. When you reach the level of Elite Trader, you will be trading with enough capital to potentially earn over $100,000 per year. Additional benefits of the position include: Tools for success provided to you Online training, coaching and mentoring Flexible scheduling that suits your personal needs Work from home Earning potential of $100K+ a year! Positive trading environment Part-time or Full-time opportunities Entry Level Online Trader – Work from Home – Finance – Stock Trading Representative Job Responsibilities Our risk controls and trading strategies foster discipline and confidence in our Online Traders. You will keep the vast majority of the profits that you generate by aligning your goals for success with our methodologies. You will complete your own financial analysis of the markets and trade on behalf of clients within proper risk management strategies and procedures. Other responsibilities of the role include: Completing training program Integrating into the firm Producing returns for the firm Participating in daily trading sessions online Contributing to the success of all the traders in the firm Writing trading programming for the firm, a plus Providing teaching and mentorship for newer traders Teaching new traders how to achieve profitability in their trading Entry Level Online Trader – Work from Home – Finance – Stock Trading Representative
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruiting Manager at Robert Half (Des Plaines, IL)
- increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Qualifications: A business related degree, ... in public/industry accounting/finance and/or successful permanent placement recruiting experience required.
- Senior Finance Manager
- Details: JOB TITLE: SENIORFINANCE MANAGER – CAPITAL MANAGEMENT REPORTS TO : MANAGINGDIRECTOR of CAPITAL MANAGEMENT LOCATION : CHICAGO/DOWNTOWN POSITIONOVERIVEW : SolomonEdwards (SEG) is working with one of ourbanking clients on a major endeavor to implement new processes. The Bank has animmediate need for a candidate that would be responsible for capitalprojections, calculations and analysis including capital ratios, risk-weighted assets,average assets and peer capital ratios; monitoring and reporting ofweekly/monthly/quarterly information related to BFC, BHB and other legal entity(companies) capital position and asset usage vs approved limits and responsiblefor project management support for various bank-wide capital processes,enhancements and initiatives relating to capital management and balance sheetanalysis. Significant participation in annual capital plan (CCAR) and mid-cyclestress testing (DFAST) processes would be required. JOBRESPONSIBILITIES: Assists in the overall development and implementation of the strategic plan for capital and balance sheet management of the Companies, which will contribute to increased shareholder value Understands the Capital Management policies, principles and objectives of the Companies Develops, or participates in the development of information technology enhancements required to support the Companies’ monitoring, measurement and allocation of capital Participates in the development and enhancement of processes and documentation Develops and maintains procedures for the Capital Management Unit that supports the Companies Capital Management policies and program Analyzes and prepares reports on the capital position, forecasts, ratios and performance metrics of the Companies Measures and monitors capital and balance sheet forecasts, ratios and performance to support the Capital Management planning process and effective management of the Companies capital resources Coordinate the process to obtain balance sheet and financial information required for performing analytical and reporting activities Understands the Pillar, Line of Business and Operating Unit capital management objectives and balance sheet positions to provide information as required on capital allocation and balance sheet Obtains balance sheet variance explanations and provides problem resolution and guidance Monitors and reports on external competitive landscape. Stays abreast of capital regulatory developments Leads and/or participates in projects as required for new initiatives, process improvements or technology implementation and development Prepares presentations /reports for Capital Management Committee, Board Capital Committee, Board of Directors and other executive steering committee meetings Work with senior Bank / Finance executives, Financial Performance Management, and finance team members Supports Basel III initiative by understanding the U.S. Basel III framework and participates as required Engages in capital optimization activities
- Senior Financial Analyst at Kelly Services (Northbrook, IL)
- degree with preference in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred Strong communication and relationship skills • ... 4+ years of finance, accounting and/or reporting experience, preferably in technology related department or...
- Senior Financial Analyst, Chicago, IL Job at U.S. Cellular (Chicago, IL)
- degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline required. CPA, MBA or Master's degree are strongly ... J2W:LI Job : Finance Location(s) : Illinois-CHICAGO_IL Equal Opportunity Employer...
- Sr. Financial Analysts - Salary: $75,000-$90,000 at Judge Group (Buffalo Grove, IL)
- policies. Qualifications Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance (Accounting preferred) CPA preferred Hyperion ... - HFM experience preferred Minimum 4 years of experience of finance/accounting experience,public experience is preferred...
- Sr. Project Manager (SDLC, Applications, Financial Serivces) at TEKsystems (Chicago, IL)
- There are several position that are open. The manager is looking for candidates who are intersted in Perm, Contract, and Contract to hire. Our client is in need of a Senior Project Manager in the PC US Deposits area to manage two Projects.
- Summer Intern - Finance
- Details: PROGRAM SCOPE: Molex hires a team of top performing college students at its corporate office in Lisle, IL each summer. This 12-week paid internship program offers a variety of opportunities in departments that may include Engineering, IT, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Tax, Procurement, Environmental Health & Safety and/or Sales. In addition to real-world work experience our program offers development opportunities throughout the summer as well as a calendar of social events to facilitate collaboration and team building. PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS: • The duration of the program is 12 weeks during June, July and August. • Given real-world experience that can be beneficial to your education and career goals. • Provided the opportunity to attend information sessions with some of our most senior leaders and learn not only about our business but about their professional and life experiences. • Teamed up with a summer mentor who can provide coaching and guidance throughout your time with Molex. • Assigned a summer project that you will present to our leadership team at the completion of the summer. Many of these past projects have been very innovative and led to real world applications for Molex. • We host several off-site activities such as trips to sporting events and other popular attractions local to Chicago. • We facilitate Molex facility and plant tours – both local and non-local. • You can participate in philanthropic activities alongside other Molex employees. • We also have a beautiful campus with a well-equipped fitness center and many clubs and groups available to join – all of which help foster an employee focused work culture. Role Specifics: Molex Business Services West performs all transactions in 4 areas: Accounting, accounts payable, account receivable, payroll for all Molex plants in the Americas (USA, Mexico and Canada) The summer intern will mainly be involved in the projects which can vary from data analysis to the creation of standardized reporting. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: 1. Support accounts payable in gathering revised W8 forms in relation to the new FATCA regime 2. Participate in the Affinity SAP integration team and perform test work in SAP 3. Contact vendors to obtain banking information to set up ACH payments 4. Analyze accounts payable data to identify potential vendors to be switched to electronic receipt settlement (ERS) 5. Support accounting to standardize reporting including summarizing current reports 6. Perform study on the use of pcards in the different states we have employees 7. Create standard reporting on Travel & Expense ACL data 8. Participate in Account receivable team to streamline use of customer numbers 9. Any other project that may be current at the time of the internship in MBSW
- Summer Intern - Public Finance
- Details: The Opportunity: The Public Finance group works with municipalities and other Public Entities to underwrite and issue bond financing as it facilitates their capital plan. We work with different size public entities from smaller school districts to States and large State Agencies. The public finance group was involved in bond underwritings last year in Illinois, California, New York, New Jersey, Indiana, and Puerto Rico to name a few states. Interns contribute to the current work of the Public Finance department. The responsibility of the intern will be to assist and learn from a “deal team” of a Senior Banker and a Banking Associate/Analyst who is working on proposals for municipalities. Additionally special departmental projects working with the Department Head or Analytical Director may develop. Responsibilities: Spread sheet creation and analysis Creation of pitch books for presentation Answering RFP items Compile cast studies Performing Compliance related overviews of banking clients Requirements: Enrollment in an Undergraduate or Master’s program for fall 2015 Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint General understanding of accounting, math, and basic finance Attention to detail Strong interest in considering a career in Public Finance is essential
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.