Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Java Developer with Financial at Career Techniques (White Plains, NY)
- Strong Financial experience. The Java EE Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining enterprise Java applications that are available in a Service Oriented environment. The developer will implement solutions based on the...
- Mid-level Corporate Attorney with financing transactions exp at BCG Attorney Search (Boston, MA)
- Boston office seeks mid-level corporate attorney with 2-5 years of leveraged financing transactions experience. The candidate must have experience in representing private equity firms or banks providing financing to private equity firms in...
- Patient Access Representative III (Financial Counselor) (SNHC) at Stanford Hospital & Clinics (Palo Alto, CA)
- The Stanford Neuroscience Health Center is expanding in order to support the growing need for specialized outpatient neurological care, allow for advancements in neurological research and deliver innovative new treatments to the community.
- Principal Java Architect - J2EE, JSP, Leading Financial Company! at Cybercoders (Philadelphia, PA)
- Principal Java Architect - J2EE, JSP, Leading Financial Company! We are a global leader in the Financial industry with tech offices across the United States. We are growing and looking for exceptionally talented Engineers and Architects.
- SENIOR FINANCIAL AUDITOR - FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE! at Aureus Group (Omaha, NE)
- SENIOR FINANCIAL AUDITOR - Flexible work schedule! $75K Solid company is hiring and you won't want to miss out on this opportunity! This Senior Audit opportunity is an excellent transition out of public accounting, and is sure to take your...
- Senior Financial Analyst - Finance Development
- Details: SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST Position Overview: National Cardiovascular Partners (NCP) is currently seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to support new business development opportunities, for a growing number of outpatient cardiac and vascular labs with primary emphasis in creating proforma’s, financial modeling, and analytical research on new ways to enhance our business. The position will serve an important role in establishing analytical support to managed care and corporate strategy functions. The role also requires strong knowledge of Accounting and advanced excel skills. The position will collaborate and work closely with the Director of Finance. The successful candidate will have either healthcare experience or a transactional background in new capital projects or business development, be a quick learner, creative problem-solver, challenges the status-quo, high caliber, ambitious with a drive to grow and take on multiple projects, and have a proven background of progressively complex experience in Financial Analysis. Similar roles in high performing industry organizations as well as investment banking and consulting backgrounds are desirable. Position Summary: The position encompasses a broad range of financial responsibilities including forecasting, analysis, and valuation. This position will focus on Development projects but contribute to the strategic growth of the company through partnerships will all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have a high aptitude for problem solving and experience creating complex financial pro forma models in Excel. Specific duties include but are not limited to: Develop strategies, tools and processes for enterprise initiatives including benchmarking, M&A sourcing, acquisition integration, health system marketing, bundled payments, site of service optimization, and care coordination analytics Performs valuations for Healthcare centers. Forecasts Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements for centers. Prepares financial presentations for Sr. Management and the BOD. Performing competitor/industry research leveraging both public and non-public sources Supports Corporate and capital budgeting & forecasting processes Plan and implement systems that accomplish work objectives and fulfill the mission and goals efficiently and effectively. Provide information in response to requests made by internal and external customers in a timely and clear manner. Independently develop and review individual work product with thorough with attention to details. Participating in and independently conducting internal and external interviews with stakeholders Support Director of Finance with special projects and workflow process improvement.
- Senior Peoplesoft Financials Developer at Cameron Craig Group (Kansas City, MO)
- Amazing opportunity to work for one of the area's leading companies! They have won many accolades including "Best Places to Work". They offer a highly competitive compensation package but also a gorgeous working environment that includes...
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr. Financial Analyst Strategy Business Development (8240510) at Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, PA)
- definitive agreements. Works closely with legal counsel and finance to manage the closing checklist and complete the ... acquire business into UHS. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline 3-5...
- VP Finance/Accounting (Business Unit CFO)- Real Estate-LUV
- Details: Ref ID: 00900-143095 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $135,000.99 to $165,000.99 per year My client located in Atlanta, GA is looking for an VP Finance/Accounting-Real Estate and reporting to the Division President Land plans manage 3 and 5 year land plans and assist in planning for strategic growth; develop working knowledge of all markets and competitors. Third party financing with corporate and region approval and input, VP of Finance and Ops should lead in securing third party financing in the form of debt, land banks or JV partners Manage sales, starts, closings on a daily basis understand what is driving them, are we on pace, can push to exceed. Company Acquisitions take a lead in preparing overall financial analysis of any potential acquisition of another company or its assets. Monitor construction cycle times and construction extras being requested to ensure compliance with divisional goals. Implement strategies if goals are not being met With a group made up of VP of Finance and Ops, assistant controller or accounting manager and AP; the VP of Finance Ops still has responsibility of approval of the month end financials, month end reports, corporate deliveries, SOX template, etc). Ownership of all numbers that are published from the division Final review of financial statements, corporate deliveries, regional deliveries Construct a complete business plan and promote and complete updates Hold divisional ops meetings, not less than quarterly, with department heads to review financial results, projections and strategic plans related to growth, cost saving initiatives and any other regional or corporate initiatives. Implement procedures to maximize compliance with budgets and propose resolutions when budgets are being exceeded. Supervise the training and development of at least 7 accounting staff, including providing the staff with the necessary guidance and training to fulfill their job responsibilities and giving them regular feedback on their job performance. Responsible for performing and overseeing various tasks related to the month end close Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis Responsible for providing internal and external auditors with information to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and quarterly audit requirements. Perform various projects on an as needed basis Provide advice and guidance as necessary in preparing and analyzing timely and accurate financial reports and executing appropriate responsive actions Provides advice and assistance to the Division President in analyzing and interpreting financial data and reports Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.