Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Luxury Auto Brand Manager / Sales Manager / Finance Manager / Auto Sales Management
- Details: BRAND MANAGER /AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGEMENT New Automotive Luxury Auto Dealer is seeking a BrandManager in the Brandon / Jackson, MS area. Previous Auto Experience is a must.Must have a proven track record in sales and CSI scores must be furnished. Thisposition has a very strong potential for a 6 figure income. Pay will becommensurate with your previous experience and ability to drive this position. Purpose: The Brand Manager ensures that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas andits gross objectives on a daily, monthly, and yearly basis. They are alsoresponsible for producing additional revenue for the dealership by sellingfinance and insurance products to customers. Duties and Responsibilities: • Make a monthly projection of the vehiclerequirements by department for the immediate 90-day sales period and followthrough on a daily, weekly and monthly basis • Determine monthly and yearly forecasts interms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits • Sell financing and other finance andinsurance products to customers to meet their needs • Sell Extended Warranties and all otheraftermarket items • Establish and maintain good workingrelationships with several finance sources, factory and otherwise • Submit paperwork to and obtain approvalfrom finance sources on all finance deals and ensure contracts in transit aremaintained and cashed in a timely manner • Meet with each salesperson at the beginningof every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action • Conduct sales meetings • Facilitate pre-delivery with the ServiceManager • Provide on the job training forsalespeople and include training on today’s social media market fronts • Handle all rate quotations • Check all paperwork for correct title,lien information, taxes, etc. Establish and meet monthly objectives • The Brand Manager has a responsibility tolog in sales income. Verify insurance with customers agents, obtain deposits,verify trade payoffs • Must follow all company safety policiesand procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to an immediatemanager or supervisor APPLY ONLINE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR AN IN PERSON INTERVIEW. YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER WILL NOT BE CONTACTED WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION.
- Manager / Examinations / Finance and Securities
- Details: Manager Examination / Banking Securities Finance NFA is the premier independent provider of regulatory programs that protect investors and safeguard the integrity of the derivatives markets. Employees are proud to work at NFA because we serve a public good. A healthy derivatives market benefits the economy, and our work gives investors confidence that they will be treated fairly when they trade in these markets. The Manager will work with the Directors in the Compliance Department to carry out the core functions of NFA's regulatory programs in all of the major functional areas. Oversee staff and supervisors that complete the examinations, financial analysis, investigations and surveillance of NFA Members. Supervise communications with firm personnel regarding deficiencies and/or apparent violations as well as corrective action. Supervise other staff in their reviews and investigations of complaints and inquiries received from the public. Effectively utilizes available resources to increase industry, market and regulatory knowledge as well as technical expertise. Ensure key issues are identified and addressed and all necessary evidence is gathered for possible disciplinary cases. Allocate resources to ensure an efficient workflow and shares responsibility in training staff and assessing their performance. Review department's functions and seeks opportunities to create new, innovative ways for enhancing productivity within the department. Represent NFA through educational initiatives at industry conferences and in day to day communications with Members and industry professionals.
- Needed: Finance Tutor in or near Maitland, FL. $34-$39 an hour. at Tutorselect Tutoring (Maitland, FL)
- School is back in session and we have students needing help in Finance. If you have the skills and experience, we need you. Work your own schedule and choose your locations. Finance tutors Maitland. $34 - $39 an hour.
- Oracle Financials Consultant/Rochester, NY 6 mth+ contract (ms) at Greenlight Staffing Group (Rochester, NY)
- Oracle Financials Consultant Rochester, NY 6 mth+ contract Visa: US Citizen, GC, EAD or TN visa Skills: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) - SOD & Access implementation experience. Oracle Financials
- Patient Financial Specialist II at Mount Carmel Health System (Columbus, OH)
- High School Diploma/GED 1 - 3 years of experience required Mount Carmel Mission Statement and Guiding Behaviors Mission: We serve together in Trinity Health, in the spirit of the Gospel, to heal body, mind and spirit, to improve the health...
- Senior Finance Manager
- Details: Ref ID: 02210-123164 Classification: Financial Analyst-Manager Compensation: $98,181.99 to $120,000.00 per year My client, a global manufacturer in the automotive industry is growing and in need of a new Senior Finance Manager. We are looking for experienced candidates to oversee the finances of our operations around the globe. Responsibilities as the Senior Finance Manager include closely working with the plants & Controllers across the globe to evaluate monthly results and budgets. Conducting in-depth analysis of cost accounting models to streamline the operations in developing methods to reduce costs. Accurate & timely presentation of financial results to executive management. Global budget preparation & consolidation will be a major art of this role. To apply for this Senior Finance Manager position, please email your resume directly to DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS POSTING.
- Special Finance Manager / Automotive
- Details: Job Opportunity of a Lifetime! Our dealership delivers over 200 units a month! . Position offers 200k+ earning potential Great Location Signed up with every Bank Large used car inventory Engaged owners for the Special Finance Department Are you a seasoned finance or insurance professional? This is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding career in the automotive sales industry. If you are motivated and driven by a culture where your pay is a by-product of your efforts, a position as a full time F&I Manager with a Chrysler Group Dealership may be for you. Consumers and industry experts have already taken note of Chrysler's new product line-up and are forecasting increased customer demand for these great new products. Become a member of our winning automotive sales team! Apply today! Job Responsibilities: Assists department manager to lead and direct the entire Sales Staff while working as a Finance/Desk Manager Supervises and Manages sales team to ensure and verify they are prospecting and networking on a daily basis to solicit new customers Must have a thorough knowledge, be proficient with and enforce the companies “Road to the Sale" and sales process Be expertly proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability and collectability Expert at Guaranteed Credit Approval (CAC), AutoTrakk and all other finance programs Fully proficient with title laws and registration process in the bordering states where we do business Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals Fully understands four square customer presentation Ensures all deals are fully compliant with local, state and federal guidelines Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals Prepares and mails all deal packages with complete and proper documentation to lenders or follows any other process that may be in place in their respective department Reviews, manages and updates customer database as required for the sales team Accurately audits team deals and Bookout sheets Post-Sale Ensures the expeditious funding of all contracts Promotes the success of the company, store and Sales Team Strictly adheres to and enforces company policies, processes, procedures, and core values Automotive: Special Finance Manager/Automotive Sales/Sales Management
- Sr. Financial Analyst at Fuel Talent (Seattle, WA)
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or related field 3+ years of ... Preferred Qualifications 5+ years of relevant finance experience Advanced analytical skills and an ability to...
- VP of Finance
- Details: Coast Professional, Inc. has offices in West Monroe, LA,Henrietta, NY, and Geneseo, NY. Coast specializes in education receivables andis dedicated to helping borrowers resolve their financial obligations. Coast isa leader in the industry and is rapidly expanding. For three consecutive years,Coast has been ranked in Inc. Magazine’s 5000 fastest growing companies, andranked #778 out of 5,000 in 2014. Coast has grown 585% over a 3-year period,and is looking to continue their growth. Do you have what it takes to be a part of Coast’s growingtradition? Apply today and see why Coast is such a rewarding career choice! Coast Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremployment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin Job Summary TheVP of Finance is r esponsible forall financial and fiscal management aspects of the company operations. The VP of Finance provides both operational and programmatic supportto the organization. The VP of Finance supervisesthe finance unit and is the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.The VP of Finance reports on all strategic and tactical matters asthey relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs andthe securing of new funding. Job Duties and Responsibilities Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets. Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and help execute staff succession and growth plans. Approve and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the company. Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements. Oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, department budgets, mass salary updates, ledger, and account maintenance and data entry. Assess the benefits of all prospective contracts and advise the Board of Directors on programmatic design and implementation matters. Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses, and information reports. Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards. Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations. Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards. Develop and direct the implementation of strategic business and/or operational plans, projects, programs, and systems. Assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to in business. Analyze cash flow, cost controls, and expenses to guide business leaders. Analyze financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas. Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Serve on planning and policy-making committees. Oversee financial management of operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures. Other duties as assigned. Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems. Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations. Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule. Ability to undergo and pass a federal background check Education Masters degree (MA) or equivalent preferred. Four to ten years related experience and/or training. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience. Working Conditions Work may require frequent weekend andevening work. This position has travel requirements and may require overnight travel. The physicaldemands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employeeto successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions. While performingthe duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk orhear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, orfeel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required tostand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms. The employee mustoccasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilitiesrequired by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision,peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise levelin the work environment is usually moderate. Disclaimer This job description reflects management’s assignment ofessential job functions but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of allactivities, duties and responsibilities required by the job incumbent. Nothingin the herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties andresponsibilities to this job at any time. Thisdocument does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, otherthan an "at will" relationship.
- VP of Finance
- Details: Ref ID: 01070-116535 Classification: VP/Director of Finance Compensation: $135,000.00 to $175,000.00 per year Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently assisting a local organization in a search for a VP of Finance. This is a unique opportunity for a talented VP of Finance to take on significant responsibilities and become a key member of the management team. The right candidate will have a very strong financial modeling and FP&A background, as well as general senior Finance management experience and sound business judgment. The VP of Finance is a demanding role that requires a highly talented professional looking for career development opportunities that will challenge even the best and brightest. Major Responsibilities: Oversee all financial planning and analysis, forecasting, budgeting, cash flow, potential acquisition activity, capital planning, and policy matters to ensure near, medium, and long-term financial transparency and sustainability Direct and supervise preparation of financial reports, schedules and forecasts to provide management with timely, accurate financial information Oversee, direct, and organize the work of a small team Manage internal relationships with key members of internal business units Qualifications: 5+ years of experience in a senior Finance management role Strong FP&A background; highly analytical with excellent MS Excel-based financial modeling skills Must be driven to master the details; we're not looking for someone who's only at 30,000 feet; we need someone who is excited to dive into the weeds when it's needed Experience working and managing others in a demanding environment with proven ability to thrive in these environments Strong ability to communicate and work with senior stakeholders, internally and externally CPA or MBA strongly preferred For immediate consideration, email updated resume directly to .
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.