Featured Finance Jobs:
More Finance Jobs:
- Recruiting Manager - Finance & Accounting (KS)
- Details: Ref ID: 00920-9703772 Classification: Account Executive/Staffing Manager Compensation: DOE Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for professionals with financial industry experience to join our recruiting team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment contact us today! Watch this video to learn more about working for Robert Half. Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half: EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. UPWARD MOBILITY With offices in major markets across the United States and in Canada, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond. TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager. RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazines list of Most Admired Companies. (March 18, 2013) Job Description As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- Risk Manager - auto finance
- Details: Office Manager Used Car automotive dealership group Sr. Risk Manager (Head of Risk) Segment leader starting new subprime finance division Can you establish successful subprime risk policy? Responsibilities The Sr. Risk Manager will be responsible for providing the leadership, management, innovation, and governance necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate and monitor the company’s credit, financial and compliance risk related to retail financing. Uses his/her knowledge of consumer credit and risk profiles and extensive experience with overall economic and demographic trends and conditions to develop credit risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on credit, portfolio and financial risks; establishes a risk management framework and relevant policies to minimize losses while not losing the integrity of the goal of increasing sales. (S)he will have primary responsibility for: Establishing credit/financial risk management framework, including the development, implementation and application of risk metrics, methodologies and credit underwriting policies, and the monitoring, analysis and reporting of credit/financial risk exposures. Directly and indirectly monitoring portfolio to ensure that staff and lenders are operating in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Developing, maintaining and refining the Credit Scorecard taking into consideration the organization’s risk tolerance, profitability and sales objectives. Develop and Implement Champion/Challenger strategies, refining scorecard with the objectives of increasing approval rates and reducing risk exposure. Developing and monitoring collections and charge-off policies and procedures. Reviewing and reevaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of established policies and procedures. Managing the relationship with outside servicing, collections and recovery firms; monitoring their performance to minimize losses and maximize recoveries while ensuring that they are performing services in accordance with servicing agreements and in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act as well as other applicable federal and state lending regulations. Ensuring that loan documents, interest calculations and other required disclosures are prepared in accordance with the Truth in Lending Act and other federal/state guidelines. Reviewing funded approved, funded and charged off loan files to determine that policies and procedures are being followed and that decisioning rules, systemic and manual, are working as intended. Overseeing, managing and monitoring all credit/financial risks, ensuring that the organization’s credit/financial risk management policies, limits and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, rating agency standards and strategic imperatives of the organization. Hiring, managing, mentoring, evaluating and training personnel in the Risk Management division. (Note: Initially there will not be any staff, but as the portfolio grows, 1-2 analysts may be added, as necessary, and report to the Sr. Risk Manager). Supporting Finance Company objectives and management by performing other duties as assigned.
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting Recruiting Manager
- Details: Ref ID: 00410-182886 Classification: Internal Compensation: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year Do you have a professional background in accounting and finance but always wondered what else is out there? Would you consider yourself entrepreneurial and are you enjoying to see your own contributions to the success of a business? Are you extrovert and outgoing and love to network? Come join Robert Half, one of the World's Most Admired Companies. We are looking for a focused and results-oriented individual to join our team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will market our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships as well as recruit accounting and finance project professionals for project financial consulting services. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills, and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment please apply! Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half Finance & Accounting: EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match. PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance. UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond. TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive. RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies. (March 17, 2014) Job Summary As Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, evaluating and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community. Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today by sending your resume to our Branch Manager Kathrin Peters at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Please note: All open opportunities are posted, regardless of the status of the interview/consideration process. If you have already applied for one of these positions, you may still be in consideration.
- Senior Financial Analyst (6363521) at Baxter International (Deerfield, IL)
- quo • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or country equivalent). • Demonstration of key finance ... typically 4 or more years of experience Key Finance Competencies: • Financial Analysis and Decision Support • Business...
- Senior Financial Analyst - Content Planning & ... at Netflix (Beverly Hills, CA)
- As Netflix pushes to expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest to drive the analytics for strategic business decisions. Netflix operates a financially complex business and believes that it derives a significant...
- Senior Financial Operations Analyst at Bolton Group (Naples, FL)
- Job Title: Senior Financial Operations Analyst Special Requirements: Accounting Degree Required; CPA Preferred Location: Naples, Florida (Relocation is Provided) Salary: $85,000 - $100,000; Plus Bonus Let's Talk! For More Information,...
- South Bay Gateway Market-Long Beach Financial- Teller Part Time-20 hrs- Spanish Preferred at Bank of America (Long Beach, CA)
- Tellers primary responsibilities include, processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures and engaging our customers . Connecting customers through referrals to teammates and...
- Sr. Manager, Finance at University of Miami (Miami, FL)
- Job Title: Sr. Manager, FinancePay Grade: 10Pay Band Min / Max: $54,862.00 - $102,159.00 Position Number: 049921Department / Hospital: ABLEH-BPEI: FINANCE ADMINISTRATION
- Strategic Finance Manager
- Details: Ref ID: 00700-119112 Classification: Financial Analyst-Manager Compensation: $110,000.00 to $130,000.00 per year A rapidly growing bio tech organization is growing their strategic finance team and is looking for a Strategic Finance Manager. In this role as Strategic Finance Manager you will support long range forecasts, corporate strategy, business development, corporate operations and provide reports on a regular basis to senior management on business trends and analyses. Minimum requirements for this role include a Bachelor's degree, 6+ years of strategic finance experience within corporate finance, strong project management experience, excellent communication skills, and excellent presentation ability. A Masters degree or a CFA are preferred along with prior supervisory experience. Should you be interested in this opportunity please email your resume to and reference job code AD119112 in the subject line.
- Vice President, Finance
- Details: Position Summary: The Vice President, Finance partners closely with the Asset Management team and Global Accounting and Treasury teams to ensure efficient capital management and accurate reporting that supports business decision making and meets all third party reporting requirements. Essential Functions: CASH / CAPITAL FORECASTS • Provide visibility into fund-level liquidity and drive execution of Fund capital and liquidity initiatives (i.e. capital structure optimization, cash management) • Work with Asset Managers to optimize investment level cash reserves and property funding • Produce weekly liquidity report to summarize activity by fund (integrating inputs from Asset Management and Global Treasury forecast) • Deliver 4 week funding outlook for Americas REF to treasury on a weekly basis • Develop ad hoc liquidity analysis to support capital management initiatives CASH / COLLATERAL DATABASE FOR REPORTING & ACCOUNTING • Manage cash and collateral database (ESSBASE Cube) • Accurately record cash activity, financing activity and asset basis within ESSBASE cube • Ensure assets are mapped to appropriate legal entities and ILD to support tax, accounting and lender reporting requirements • Oversee Finance Analyst deliverables to document investment activity • Reconcile cash data from servicer reports, trustee reports, bank statements and prime brokerage accounts and map to internal reporting system measures • Produce wire confirm statements to document accounting for fund level cash activity (reference • Deliver 3 rd Party Debt schedule monthly to Investment Accounting team for GL debt balances (fund timing) CAPITALIZATION STRATEGY / REPORTING • Aggregate and consolidate monthly performance data to provide accurate reporting on sources and uses of cash collections across financing facilities • Produce capitalization strategy meeting materials and update underlying reports throughout the month to communicate fund capitalization activity • Deliver inputs for quarterly investor reporting (Investment Summaries & Case Studies) • Coordinate with asset management to ensure compliance with debt covenants • Review accounting deliverables and complete relevant calculations for debt covenants • Review / manage debt waterfalls and interest payments OTHER / AD-HOC • Serve as key interface with global Hudson organization with respect to investments (i.e. Investment Accounting, Treasury, Internal Audit, and Investor Reporting) • Work with internal and external Audit teams to support entity level audits for completion of year-end audited financial statements • Address ad-hoc requests from Global teams • Serve as key interface with Asset Management team to support onboarding of new investments and other ad-hoc assignments • Identify and implement process improvements within the Finance Department in order to stream-line reporting and accelerate cash processing • Oversee and develop Associate and Analyst level team members
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Finance Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.