More Banking Jobs:
- Account Executive (Retail Banking Enterprise Sales)
- Details: Job Title: Account Executive, RFS Location: US-Remote Job ID: 6210 Overview of Job Function:The Key Account Executive is responsible for achieving personal targets for large size retail banks in North America by aggressively prospecting to build a sales pipeline; leading sales campaigns to close new customer business; managing existing customer relationships to maximize retention and upsell; building successful relationships at the customer, VP, and C- level; building and managing key reseller channel partnerships.Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities: Responsible for achieving an individual annual sales quota Create, maintain and execute key account plans with goals and objectives for each account, based on opportunity, customer needs, and the Company’s strategic direction Execute the Company’s sales strategies and identify new business opportunities, designing and implementing sales programs and strategies to optimize opportunities Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution, utilizing necessary pre-sales and consulting resources where appropriate Provide regular pipeline forecasts, sales revenue targets and territory alignment information to the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, and results of prospecting activities Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends Work collaboratively with other functions as needed to ensure proper order flow and booking guidelines
- Account Opening Specialist - Private Banking - San Francisco, CA
- Details: JPMorgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families around the world. The Private Bank addresses every facet of wealth management including investment management and brokerage, tax and estate planning, banking and credit, capital raising, and specialty wealth advisory services. Named Best Private Banking Services Overall in the U.S. and North America by Euromoney in February 2012. Position Summary/Essential Functions: Account Opening Specialists are intimately involved with the client on-boarding and account opening process in the JPMorgan Private Bank. Combining their knowledge and skills with the available technological tools, Account Opening Specialists pre-fill account opening documentation for clients, review completed documentation packages, complete data collection, coordinate with different functional areas to resolve any documentation issues, and respond to client and internal inquiries in a timely and personalized manner. Account Opening Specialists are expected to master all of the technology utilized in the client on-boarding and account opening process. As technology evolves, Account Opening Specialists are expected to learn and master the new technology to improve efficiency and optimize execution, tracking and control capabilities. Account Opening Specialists are accountable for coordinating the participation of Marketers, Product Specialists, Risk, Legal, Technology and Operational Support personnel, where required. Account Opening Specialists are expected to meet the needs of clients while adhering to the firm's established policies and procedures.
- Bank Branch Manager
- Details: Citi Branch Manager (Retail Banking / Sales)Job DescriptionDo you have a passion for leading sales professionals and are ready to take your banking career to the next level? Are you looking to grow your career with the leading global bank and employer of choice in the banking industry? Your journey begins with Citi; Citi is today´s pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could act as one to deliver solutions to clients throughout the world. We are seeking a Retail Banking Branch Manager to join our dedicated retail banking division as a leader and manager of a retail branch team.Branch Manager / Operations Manager (Retail Banking / Sales)Job ResponsibilitiesAs a Retail Banking Branch Manager you will responsible for providing superior client experience in the branch while delivering results that align with business objectives; developing sales plans that are aligned with overall business targets and priorities to achieve goals.Additional responsibilities of the Retail Banking Operations Manager include: Developing and executing integrated sales, relationship, and credit strategies that are aligned with the Area business plan to achieve desired revenue, expense and service goals Setting expectations for branch staff, fostering an environment in which team members work together to achieve all business goals Supporting portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities, coaching the retail team to deepen relationships and increase client acquisition Driving individual production goals with target clients and outbound sales activities, including building referral network and relationships with internal partners and external contacts Integrating segment partners (e.g. Commercial and Small Business, Home Lending, Financial Advisors, Citigold) into the branch team to drive sales and ensure that all client expectations are met Leveraging workforce planning tools to optimize staffing in retail branches to ensure effective lobby and line management to provide exceptional client serviceCompany Overview At Citi we have a common purpose of being one team, with one goal: serving our clients and stakeholders. Our people are talented, receive the best training, work in a diverse culture that demands excellence, initiative and courage. We Talented people with the best training who thrive in a diverse meritocracy that demands excellence initiative and courageTalented people with the best training who thrive in a diverse meritocracy that demands excellence initiative and courageoffer our employees a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Bank Nursery Assistant at Brighton & Hove City Council (Brighton, NY)
- Various hours to cover staff absence. This is a bank staff position which means we cannot guarantee regular hours - it is not Fixed, Part-Time or Full-Time work.
Brighton & Hove City Council operates six childcare settings in the city.
- Bank Products Position - State Farm Agent Team Member at SIG Holcomb - State Farm Agent (Conover, NC)
- Position Overview Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office. Responsibilities Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,...
- Bank Teller at Express Employment Professionals (Gainesville, FL)
- Community bank in Gainesville FL has immediate need for full time teller. Cash handling experience required, 1-2 years of teller experience is preferred. This is a full-time position with a great company. Pay starts at $10-11/hr based on...
- Bank Teller at Manpower Group (Johnstown, PA)
- Fridays. Previous cash handling experience is required and banking experience is preferred. Requires excellent attention to detail and accuracy! Must have a HS diploma or GED and be able to pass drug screen, criminal background check and...
- Bank Teller at SOS Employment Group (Colorado Springs, CO)
- work on teller line; must have cash handling, referral, banking, and customer service experience. Previous Teller experience required.
3+ years previous bank teller experience
- Banker II at Recruitarrow (St Louis, MO)
- Job Responsibilities and Requirements: Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent is required At least 6 months of cash handling experience is required At least 1 year of customer service experience in a financial services, sales or...
- Banking Associate - Account Processing at Midfirst Bank (Oklahoma City, OK)
- will also be called upon to address inquiries from banking centers and other customer-facing areas within the ... and holiday coverage.
1-3 years of banking experience is preferred. Strong computer skills...
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.