Featured Banking Jobs:
More Banking Jobs:
- ***Banking Operations Professionals***
- Details: Job Description Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career or temporary opportunity. Currently, we are seeking several Banking operations positions which include: Operations Resolutions Representatives Deposit Operations Representatives Legal Deposit Support Representatives Item Processing Specialists Essential job duties: Responsible for processing ACH, VISA, POS, ATM and Check research regarding transactions Correspond to internal and external members with resolution Analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding issues to determine appropriate action to be taken Conducting research surrounding issues
- Administrative Assistant - Business Banking at Commerce Bancshares (Missouri)
- ervice skills Frequent customer contact through a variety of mediums Team oriented Ability to identify cross-sell opportunities Front line interaction with customers in the Commercial Banking area Requires skills in multi-tasking,...
- Ag Lender / Business Banker at McCall & Lee (Storm Lake, IA)
- 3+ years bank lending experience Agricultural finance / banking degree (preferred) Ability to relate well with ... Ag Lending Career and APPLY NOW! Contact: Taylor Kleve | Banking Recruiter TaylorK@MLee.com | Tel (515) 337-0522 or...
- Assistant Banking Center Manager
- Details: Summary : The Assistant Banking Center Manager is responsible for running the branch when the branch manager is out of the office. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing teller staff, managing sales staff, making sure everyone is updated on compliance, maintaining sales tracking and pipeline, scheduling both teller and sales staff, generating new accounts, and growing loan portfolio for the branch. The objective is to maintain customer satisfaction and to increase the profitability of the branch. This position is assigned to an office with Principal Accountabilities : Managing staff during managers absence Insure operational soundness of the banking Staff Scheduling Compliance Training Fundamental understanding of sales management Generate new accounts Customer service / experience
- Associate, Investment Banking at Fifth Third Bank (Charlotte, NC)
- for Investment Bankinggroup,Affiliateleadership,Corporate Banking/Capital Markets and Commercial Finance. Provide management and oversight of Analyst pool to ensure the production on a high quality work product. Manage and maintain IB...
- BANK TELLER at Landrumstaffing (Pensacola, FL)
- - Assist customers with various bank transactions - Process new accounts - Account maintenance, such as address changes, adding someone to an account, etc. - Offer excellent customer service - Fill in for 5 different branch locations when...
- BANKING CENTER MANAGER - WEST PEARLAND
- Details: Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank. ******SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL SERVICE BANKING CENTER LOCATION ****** ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST REFER TO A SPECIFIC JOB ORDER # BANKING CENTER MANAGER for our full service banking center- LOCATED WEST PEARLAND BANKING CENTER JOB ORDER # 57-14 As a Banking Center Manager you will be responsible for managing services, sales, operational efficiency; provides support, guidance, and training to branch staff. Supervise subordinate and supervisory staffs’. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. In addition , submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application. The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening. Moody National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. General information regarding employment benefits (ONLY FULL TIME EMPLOYEES ELIGIBLE) Flexible Benefit Cafeteria Plan with flexible spending account options is available as cost savings to participants. Medical Insurance Plan- Employee only: $102.66 semi/mo. ($5000 Ded. plan.) Employee & spouse only- $ 507 .95 semi/mo. ($5000 Ded.plan.) Employee & children only- $372.87 semi/mo. ($5000 Ded.plan.) Employee & family- $778.17 semi/mo. ($5000 Ded. plan.) Flexible Benefit Cafeteria Plan with flexible spending account options is available as cost savings to participants. Medical Insurance Plans- Employee only: $140.49 semi/mo. ($1500 Ded.plan.) Employee & spouse only- $711.02 semi/mo. ($1500 Ded.plan.) Employee & children only- $520.87 semi/mo. ($1500 Ded.plan.) Employee & family - $1,091.41 semi/mo. ($1500 Ded. plan.) Life Insurance- no cost to employee. Dental Discount Plan- not insurance; no cost to employee; 1+1 plan cost $4.75 mo.; employee & family cost $7.75 mo. Vision Plan – employee only $7.50 mo.; employee & one dependent $12.00 mo.; employee & family $16.50 mo. Vacation benefit- 6 mos. Service/1 week (5 days); additional benefit w/increased service. Salary Continuation Plan- includes paid short term leave & extended leave benefits. 401-K Plan!!
- BANKING FINANCE
- Details: BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER IMMEDIATE OPENINGS $35k+ Salary & Paid Benefits BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER Join Leading Financial Institution for Entry Level Finance , Customer Service and Marketing 1+ Years Customer Service , Marketing & Finance Experience Career Growth - Management Advancement Excellent Paid Corporate Benefit Package BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER College Grad | Finance | Customer Service Experience for Leading Financial Institution Corporate Financial and Marketing Training for Career Growth and Management Advancement
- Bank Teller/ Banking/ Sales/Teller
- Details: Why Guaranty Bank? Guaranty Bank is a full service bank that was founded in 1923 during the Great Depression. An industry leader in the banking business with 175+ branches in five states. Guaranty Bank focuses on high levels of customer service, sales and offers you an opportunity to succeed in our financially strong and growing company. Passionate about building relationships and customer service, we are dedicated to your success with great managers, superior training, growth potential, and long term career opportunities you deserve. Are you ready to be part of our highly respected team? Apply today! Job Description: If you enjoy talking with people and providing great customer service, then working with Guaranty Bank is where you should be! Primarily working in retail stores, you’ll spend the majority of your day meeting store customers, handling cash and banking transactions, while exploring new sales opportunities and much more. You will work with top level managers who will teach you skills in retail sales, banking and finance. Strong support, professional development and career advancement, it’s all here for our Sales Associates at Guaranty Bank. Job Responsibilities: • Working in a retail store with customers, engaging in conversation with them about their banking needs. • Ability to introduce new products and services to customers and willing to ask for referrals. • Working with cash and ability to accurately count, add and handle currency. • Handling money, securing customer approval and placing product orders • Conducting needs-based consultative sales discussions to introduce Guaranty Bank’s products and services with in store customers. • Completing emails, voicemails and other administrative functions. • Be willing to participate in company training sessions • Achieving new learning, quality, and career heights with help from your Sales Manager, fellow Sales Associates and our training and development team
- Banking Center Manager
- Details: JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders. 1. Lead the banking center team in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction. Average banking center size: 3-6 associates, up to $45MM in deposits, $7M in portfolio loans. 2. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients' total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability. 3. Achieve specific sales and services goals individually, and lead the banking center’s goals on a quarterly and annual basis. 4. Responsible for effective salary administration and rewards, business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards for the banking center. 5. Direct and coordinate activities to implement bank’s policies and procedures. 6. Contact clients, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business. 7. Manage the relationship with various business partner entities to ensure cross-sales along with managing service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction. 8. Actively participate and represent Bank Midwest/Hillcrest Bank/Community Banks of Colorado in various community, civic, and professional organizations. 9. Ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation. 10. Responsible for the banking center completing Branch Capture, manage audit and compliance protocol, and lead team to operational excellence. 11. Protect all client and bank information, and ensure all associates comply with the Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates. 12. Responsible for adherence to bank’s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws. 13. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements. 14. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.