More Banking Jobs:
- AVP/VP International Banking Trade Sales Officer
- Details: The Judson Group has partnered with a leading business bank in the search for a seasoned AVP/VP International Banking Trade Sales Officer in the Chicago market. Our client is growing its International Banking Division and offers a team-oriented culture, competitive compensation and benefits, and a strong reputation in the Chicago market. Primary Functions: Responsible for selling international trade banking products, including commercial and standby letters of credit, structured trade finance products, documentary collections, and banker’s acceptances. Actively engage with International Banking Division in introducing, expanding, and maintaining international banking business through various avenues including expected face and telephone calls.
- Assistant Bank Branch Manager at Morgan Stephens (Washington, DC)
- Assistant Bank Branch Manager Needed for a very high profile financial institution providing exceptional customer service and high standards. Works closely with the Branch manager in ensuring that service standards are achieved with...
- BANKING CENTER MANAGER - SOUTH SHORE
- Details: Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank. ******SEEKING CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING FULL SERVICE BANKING CENTER LOCATION ****** ALL CORRESPONDENCE MUST REFER TO A SPECIFIC JOB ORDER # BANKING CENTER MANAGER for our full service banking center - South Shore (# 14-14)As a Banking Center Manager you will be responsible for managing services, sales, operational efficiency; provides support, guidance, and training to branch staff. Supervise subordinate and supervisory staffs’. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the banking center. In addition, submission of your resume to this website does not constitute the completion of an Employment Application. The Bank requires completion of an MNB employment application for each position opening.Moody National Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.General information regarding employment benefits (ONLY FULL TIME EMPLOYEES ELIGIBLE) Flexible Benefit Cafeteria Plan with flexible spending account options is available as cost savings to participants. Medical Insurance Plan- Employee only: $87.50 semi/mo.(5000 Ded.plan.) .Employee & spouse only- $397.70 semi/mo. (5000 Ded.plan.) .Employee & children only- $294.31 semi/mo. (5000 Ded.plan.). Employee & entire family- $604.51 semi/mo. (5000 Ded. plan.) Flexible Benefit Cafeteria Plan with flexible spending account options is available as cost savings to participants. Medical Insurance Plans- Employee only: $107.13 semi/mo.(1500 Ded.plan.)Employee & spouse only- $467.00 semi/mo. (1500 Ded.plan.)Employee & children only- $347.06 semi/mo. (1500 Ded.plan.)Employee & entire family- $706.92 semi/mo. (1500 Ded. plan.) Life Insurance- no cost to employee. Dental Discount Plan- not insurance; no cost to employee; 1+1 plan cost $4.75 mo.; family cost $7.75 mo. Vacation benefit- 6 mos. Service/1 week(5 days); additional benefit w/increased service . Salary Continuation Plan- includes paid short term leave & extended leave benefits. 401-K Plan!!
- BANKING FINANCE
- Details: BANKING FINANCEASSISTANT MANAGERIMMEDIATE OPENINGS$35k+ Salary & Paid BenefitsBANKING FINANCEASSISTANT MANAGERJoin Leading Financial Institutionfor Entry Level Finance, Customer Service and Marketing1+ Years Customer Service, Marketing & Finance ExperienceCareer Growth - Management AdvancementExcellent Paid Corporate Benefit PackageBANKING FINANCEASSISTANT MANAGERCollege Grad | Finance | Customer Service Experiencefor Leading Financial InstitutionCorporate Financial and Marketing Trainingfor Career Growth and Management Advancement
- Bank Products Position - State Farm Agent Team Member at Mark Wong - State Farm Agent (Milpitas, CA)
- Position OverviewState Farm Insurance Agent located in Milpitas, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Mark Wong - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer...
- Bank Teller at F&m Trust (Chambersburg, PA)
- skills. Must demonstrate understanding of the basic banking concept of debits equal credits. Must have the ability to deal tactfully and efficiently with fellow employees and customers. Must be able to work at a fast pace in order to meet...
- Banking - Teller - Customer Service Representative
- Details: As a Teller at Pacific Western Bank, you will be responsible for delivering superb customer service experience to our banking clients. Beyond handling their transactions in a timely and professional manner, you will enjoy what few banks offer-the opportunity to engage with your customers and proactively identify ways to maximize their banking experience. Responsibilities: Process deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, cashier's checks, bonds, travelers checks, and any other transactions needed by customers Stop payments Block entries Wire transfers Stop payments Balance ATM and Vault Monthly certifications Place holds on deposits Answer phones and mail receipts to customers Perform account research New Accounts back-up Assist branch in achieving goals including cross selling products and services to customers Perform other duties as assigned
- Banking Center Manager
- Details: JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.1. Lead the banking center team in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction. Average banking center size: 3-6 associates, up to $45MM in deposits, $7M in portfolio loans.2. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients' total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability.3. Achieve specific sales and services goals individually, and lead the banking center's goals on a quarterly and annual basis.4. Responsible for effective salary administration and rewards, business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards for the banking center.5. Direct and coordinate activities to implement bank's policies and procedures.6. Contact clients, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.7. Manage the relationship with various business partner entities to ensure cross-sales along with managing service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction. 8. Actively participate and represent Bank Midwest/Hillcrest Bank/Community Banks of Colorado in various community, civic, and professional organizations. 9. Ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.10. Responsible for the banking center completing Branch Capture, manage audit and compliance protocol, and lead team to operational excellence.11. Protect all client and bank information, and ensure all associates comply with the Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.12. Responsible for adherence to bank's operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.13. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Banking Center Officer
- Details: Overview:Talmer Bank and Trust is a growing community-oriented financial institution that provides highly personalized financial services to individuals, professionals and their businesses with offices throughout the Midwest. Like other banking institutions, we offer a full array of products and services. We believe that the high level of service and personal attention provided by our employees is what sets us apart from other financial institutions.At Talmer Bank and Trust, we take pride in developing and maintaining personalized relationships with our customers. Being a community bank is not just what we are, but who we are. Our team includes the industry’s best professionals that are committed to our mission of Community, Integrity and Service.We welcome individuals with the talent and desire to serve our community. If this sounds like you, we'd love to have you become a member of our family! We are currently looking for a customer service minded individual to join our team as a Banking Center Manager.Responsibilities:Manage the operational sales and service activities in the banking center. Supervise banking center personnel and ensure the highest level of quality customer service. Job Duties: Manage and oversee branch personnel, which could include CSR’s, CSA’s, Assistant Banking Center Manager and Receptionist to ensure a high level of customer service is being upheld. Ensure banking center personnel are knowledgeable on all bank products and services, all sales opportunities are acted upon promptly and efficiently, and referrals to other business lines are appropriate.Create a team atmosphere within the banking center and work cooperatively with all Bank employees. Encourage positive morale and personal development to create an atmosphere of service, cooperation and success.Oversee and ensure optimal banking center operations, efficiencies and staff levels in the banking center.Maintain professional levels of communication within the banking center and between other departments and lines of business in the bank. Communicate information and/or changes to staff on a regular basis, at least monthly and meet regularly with each direct report.Comply with all bank policies and ensure all legal and regulatory requirements are being met.In conjunction with the Facilities Manager, preserve the professional appearance of the banking center. Recommend banking center improvements that will enhance customer service.Follow up on all referred customer requests or problems to guarantee that they are acted upon properly and promptly.Work with management and Human Resources in performing supervisory responsibilities including compensation, recruitment, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and counseling/mentoring as requiredDevelop and implement a plan for achieving the sales, referrals and operational goals of the banking center.Will supervise Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s), Customer Service Associate, Assistant Branch Manager, and Banking Center Receptionist (depending on the branch).Assume other duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Banking Concierge
- Details: Genesee Regional Bank is an award-winning, growing community Bank. Specializing in Commercial Lending, Retail Banking, Residential Mortgages and Consumer Banking, Genesee Regional Bank is committed to the success of the Rochester business community. GRB has an outstanding Banking Concierge position available in our Linden Oaks location, and is looking for an individual who wants to grow with the Bank! The Banking Concierge is responsible for front desk and receptionist duties, general customer service and internal administrative support. The position handles non-cash teller transactions. PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:• Exemplify professionalism and friendliness in being the first point of contact to clients, visitors and vendors. Demonstrate a professional, helpful and friendly manner in welcoming guests and directing them appropriately. Greet clients with warmth, genuine interest and a smile.• Provide exceptional customer service in answering the main phone line for the Bank. Respond to routine and non-routine questions, routing calls appropriately, taking messages as needed. • Provide general customer service support to Retail, Commercial and Residential Mortgage clients including account transfers, password resets, wire transfers, account verifications/credit inquiries, etc. Manage more complex service needs in conjunction with established internal escalation points. Research & resolve customer problems.• Process client banking transactions.• Perform general administrative support functions including scheduling and organizing activities, conferences and meetings, sort and distribute mail, coordinate and be responsible for shipping and courier services, update and maintain files, type and design general correspondence and documents, prepare monthly expense reports, process commercial check order invoices as requested, etc.• Provide sales and customer service support to Relationship Managers and Customer Service Team as assigned.• Provide administrative support to Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Compliance, Commercial, Retail and Mortgage Operations.• Other duties as assigned.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.