More Banking Jobs:
- Altavista - Instore Retail Banker at Woodforest Bank (Altavista, VA)
- / Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer
: Branch Banking
VA - Alta Vista WM
125 Clarion Rd
- Area Manager- Silicon Valley Region
- Details: POSITION SUMMARY The Area Manager will lead and support their Financial Center team(s), holding primary responsibility for implementing and executing under the Regional plans for their Area, including generating business and sales results in line with the overarching Tech CU goals, managing relationships with the staff, the community, partner companies, auto dealerships and members, and building the Tech CU brand. The incumbent is responsible for the promotion and management of the Financial Center sales/service functions, adherence with internal policies and external compliance regulations, support of the Service Level Standards and living the Tech CU Values. The incumbent will focus a majority of their time on outside business development and a minority of their time on sales coaching inside the Financial Center. These responsibilities and duties will be conducted while operating under the policies, procedures and guidelines of Technology Credit Union. ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPSReports To: Regional ManagerManages Directly: Financial Center Client Services ManagerSr. Financial Center Specialist/BBSLicensed Financial Center Specialist/BBSFinancial Center Specialist(s) Financial Center Representative(s) MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES SalesActively learns, demonstrates and fosters the Technology Credit Union Values in all actions and words and sets a positive example for others to emulate. Our values are; Accelerate, Collaborate, Innovate and Cultivate. Grows the profitability of the Center by prospecting and acquiring new priority small businesses outside the Financial Center, as well as retaining and deepening existing relationships. The incumbent will spend 60%-80% of their time outside the office engaged in these business development/sales activities. Actively manages relationships with Indirect Lending (IDL) partners, and a portfolio of business partner companies.The incumbent will also spend 20%-40% of their time inside the office engaged in sales coaching of staff. Actively participates in community organizations, and maintains strong relationships with key employers, as well as business and civic leaders in the community. Contacts potential members, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business for the Financial Center. Manages the Sales culture of the Financial Center by implementing the sales and promotional programs with creativity and energy so goals are achieved and quality standards are met or exceeded. Develops action plans by establishing annual sales goals and quality service standards for the Financial Center in accordance with the Credit Union’s overall mission, goals, and strategy. Remains well versed in all Technology Credit Union products and services to ensure relationship building opportunities are productive. Reinforces and motivates staff performance by developing and conducting sales initiatives designed to develop and promote teamwork. Tracks the Financial Center’s progress toward goals and provides feedback to the team. Using systems monitors and reports on the Center's performance against goals and objectives. Supports introduction of new Credit Union products & services. Service/Operations Motivates Financial Center staff to achieve/maintain a level of member service consistent with quality standards.Works closely with the Contact Center, Lending Center and Business Banking partners and other leadership to deliver an integrated Tech CU experience for the members. Adheres to compliance regulations and Credit Union’s policy/procedure to ensure that business is conducted according to the highest ethical standard. Ensures regular audits are maintained for the Center. Reviews and responds to concerns raised about the Financial Center in the audit reports of internal and external Tech CU auditors and regulatory agencies. As appropriate, participates in various California Credit Union League chapter meetings and at industry events. Staff Management Share with all employees a clear and accurate Position Description, which lists responsibilities, behaviors and activities expected of an employee in the position.Coaches & directs staff monthly through a Connections meeting.Imparts knowledge to staff regarding both operational and member service policies & procedures.Actively participates in introduction of both new products and new procedures. Recognizes/celebrates staff achievement and reinforces peer recognition among team members. Recommends merit increases and conducts performance evaluations of direct reports. SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS Establishes scope of authority and responsibility for direct reports.Engages with direct reports and peers to align goals, establish performance metrics, provide feedback and develop talent. Manages/monitors budget to maximize operating efficiencies.Reviews and responds to concerns raised about the Department identified in audit/regulatory reports.Supports established policy & procedures; recommending changes as needed.WORKPLACE ESSENTIALS Supports the Credit Union’s Mission & Vision and Lives the Tech CU Values (Accelerate, Collaborate, Innovate, & Cultivate). Meets on a monthly basis with manager to discuss goal alignment, performance metrics, and development plans.Adheres to Policy & Procedure put forth in employee handbook; upholds employee Code of Conduct/Ethics, and ensures confidentiality of the workplace.The employee will comply with all rules and regulations as defined by applicable regulatory agencies. The employee will also adhere to all internal controls and security measures designed to ensure regulatory compliance with State and Federal laws.
- Bank Card Marketing Manager at Department of Workforce Services (Salt Lake Service Center, UT)
- Title: Bank Card Marketing Manager Location: UT - Salt Lake Service Center Zions Bancorporation is now accepting resumes for our Bank Card Marketing Manager position located in West Valley City, UT. The ideal candidate for this position...
- Bank Protection Security Officer at G4s (San Francisco, CA)
- The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Bank Protection Officer. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas...
- Bank Secrecy Act Analyst II at Branch Banking and Trust Company (Wilson, NC)
- education and related training
2. Two or more years of banking or related experience; preferably in a branch, audit, or compliance area
3. Proven success in performing multiple complex processes in order to meet the spirit and letter of...
- Bank of America Endowed Chair in Information Technology at Unc Charlotte (Charlotte, NC)
- with major companies in the region including those in banking and financial services, large retail sales, energy, health care, biomedical research, and advanced manufacturing.
UNC Charlotte is North Carolina's urban research university.
- Bilingual Personal Banker at First National Bank Texas (Market, NY)
- • Under immediate direction, provides exceptional customer service, involving receipt and payment of cash, while working in a high volume, sales environment.
• Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the...
- Business Analyst-Banking
- Details: Business Analyst-Banking
- Business Banking Relationship Manager 3 at SunTrust (Gainesville, GA)
- Business Banking Relationship Manager 3, Gainesville, GA-253764 Description Responsible for generation and management of ... produce efficient credit opportunities. Job: Commercial Banking Primary Location: GA-Gainesville-E.E. Butler Parkway...
- Business Banking Spec (safe)
- Details: The Business Banking Specialist proactively grows and deepens relationships with existing small business customers as well as actively prospects for new Wells Fargo small business and retail customers. Business Banking Specialists work on earning all of the business of a small business owner, including their consumer and small business needs, while ensuring retention and exercising excellent customer service in all customer interactions. Business Banking Specialists are an active champion for small business and bring focus and attention to small business opportunities. The Business Banking Specialist s key accountabilities are to offer deposit, lending and other small business product solutions in order to serve as an expert in cross-selling business packages and achieving profitability objectives that meet the customer s needs and financial goals. As needed, they provide sales and service support to retail customers. In addition, a Business Banking Specialist may reach out into the community by visiting businesses, making outbound calls to customers, and may conduct educational seminars in the community.Please Note: To apply for this position, update your contact information (email and phone number) and upload your resume.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.