More Banking Jobs:
- ***Banking Operations Professionals***
- Details: Job Description Workway is a premier national staffing firm that places qualified job-seeking candidates across the nation in direct hire, temp-to-hire and temporary positions across a variety of specialized fields. We pride ourselves in offering a candidate-centric model to assist job seekers in finding their next career or temporary opportunity. Currently, we are seeking several Banking operations positions which include: Operations Resolutions Representatives Deposit Operations Representatives Legal Deposit Support Representatives Item Processing Specialists Essential job duties: Responsible for processing ACH, VISA, POS, ATM and Check research regarding transactions Correspond to internal and external members with resolution Analysis of facts and circumstances surrounding issues to determine appropriate action to be taken Conducting research surrounding issues
- .Net Developer Position in Banking at Judge Group (San Antonio, TX)
- Company Description: Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a professional services firm offering Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing and Corporate Training. The Judge Group has long believed in strong...
- Accounting / Finance / Banking / Securities - Wire Transfer Specialist
- Details: Accounting / Finance / Banking / Securities - Wire Transfer Specialist Oak Brook Area (West Suburbs of Chicago) Our client, a leading provider of financial services, has an immediate opening in their Operations Department for a Wire Transfer Specialist. The job duties will include: Posting incoming wires and checks to the correct account(s) Identifying all necessary information to post and code each deposit correctly Researching and collecting missing information Assisting with monthly statement preparation Watching for and/or resolving unusual activity Assisting within the department as needed The skills and experience needed to be considered for this position includes: A four year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related disciplines Any prior experience with wire transfers and/or posting deposits, debits and credits A/R or A/P experience is also acceptable A strong eye for detail Accuracy in your work Strong MS Office skills Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills Any experience working within a bank or securities firm is also a plus. The salary will start between $18.00 and $20.00 per hour ($37,440 to $41,600) plus you will be eligible for annual bonus and have an opportunity for pay increases and career growth. The benefits are excellent and include full medical, dental, Rx, short & long-term disability, life, paid holidays, 15 days of additional PTO first year, a matching 401K plan, annual bonus and more! To be considered for this position please use the APPLY NOW button. Relevant Keywords: Wire Transfer, accounting, finance, securities, posting deposits, debits and credits, accounts receivable, accounts payable, banking
- Advisory Financial Services Risk & Reg Director FSR (6677349) at PwC (New York City, NY)
- is composed of three industry sectors: Asset Management, Banking & Capital Markets and Insurance. Our Risk & Regulatory consultants help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. This high performing team...
- Agriculture Banker I at PNC (Raleigh, NC)
- training material administered by the Agriculture Banking Manager. Ability to submit loan applications through ... 3 - 5 years of relevant agriculture sales, agriculture Industry and/or business banking experience, required.
- Assistant Banking Center Manager
- Details: JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders. 1. Lead the banking center team in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction. Average banking center size: 3-6 associates, up to $45MM in deposits, $7M in portfolio loans. 2. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients' total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability. 3. Achieve specific sales and services goals individually, and lead the banking center’s goals on a quarterly and annual basis. 4. Responsible for effective salary administration and rewards, business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards for the banking center. 5. Direct and coordinate activities to implement bank’s policies and procedures. 6. Contact clients, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business. 7. Manage the relationship with various business partner entities to ensure cross-sales along with managing service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction. 8. Actively participate and represent Bank Midwest/Hillcrest Bank/Community Banks of Colorado in various community, civic, and professional organizations. 9. Ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation. 10. Responsible for the banking center completing Branch Capture, manage audit and compliance protocol, and lead team to operational excellence. 11. Protect all client and bank information, and ensure all associates comply with the Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates. 12. Responsible for adherence to bank’s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws. 13. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements. 14. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Assistant Director, Office of Financial Institutions (Announcement Number 2015-008E) at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Iowa City, IA)
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) was established by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010. Our mission is to make markets for consumer financial products and services work for all consumers –...
- BANKING OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL
- Details: BANKING OPERATIONS PROFESSIONAL Manpower is looking for an experienced Banking Operations Professional The job is located in Dorchester, MA Monday – Friday 8:00-5:00-pm or 12:30pm - 9:00pm PAYING $17 AN HOUR THIS INCLUDES WORKING WEEKENDS!! FLEXIBILITY IS A MUST FOR THIS ROLE NO EXCEPTIONS!! This assignment is for 3 months PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING EXPERIENCE IN A BANKING OPERATIONS AND COMPLIANCE ENVIRONMENT IS A MUST!! POSITION SUMMARY Describe the basic function/primary purpose of the position. • Researches and analyzes high risk debit and credit card transactions to identify possible cases of fraud. • Recognizes complex high risk transactions and escalates to supervisor. - Interacts with internal and external customers to decision transactions; performs appropriate actions required to mitigate losses; and provides a positive customer experience. • Documents results of actions taken to support fraud trending and reporting. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES • Should be bullet-statements beginning with an action verb describing how the goal of the position is met • Should define the duties/responsibilities of the position, not the team member . Provide the approximate percentage of time spent in each duty/responsibility • Total time should equal 100% • Duty/responsibility should constitute a minimum of 5% of position’s time or be a primary function. • Exclude any one-time projects/activities Position Duties / Responsibilities • Research and analyze high risk debit and credit card transactions with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment. • Rapidly decision and accurately code results. Determine next action based on research results to mitigate fraud losses. Identify fraud patterns and communicate observations to analyst(s). • Comply with all applicable federal regulations in decision process. • Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers, including support all branches and customer contact centers. • Maintain and update case management system for tracking of fraud cases and relevant information. • Provide support to Field Investigators. • Identify and escalate control issues and policy violations. Education (HS Diploma, Under/Graduate Degree Business Experience (prior years’ work/related experience) Minimum 2-3 years financial services experience and experience with debit / credit card experience. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE (i.e. If a position duty/responsibility is to “market and sell products and services to customers", then the specialized knowledge would be “skilled in building relationships with customers and in selling".) • Moderate ability to analyze high volume of transaction data; determine probability of fraud; and take appropriate action to mitigate fraud losses. • Aptitude to quickly learn computer systems, applicable policies and procedures, and relevant bank regulations. • Ability to multi-task as required. • Good communication skills. • High degree of ethics, professionalism and personal responsibility. • Works well in a team environment.
- BLOOD BANK/SEROLOGY SUPERVISOR at Yuma Medical Center (Yuma, AZ)
- The Blood Bank/ Serology Supervisor provides leadership to the Blood Bank/ Serology team comprised of Medical Technologists (MT), Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLT). The supervisor may also be responsible for supervising the Technical...
- Bank Manager at BMO Harris Bank (Muskego, WI)
- business partners (e.g., Business Banking Relationship Managers, Mortgage Loan Officers, Investment Specialists, ... 1 year of banking experience and/or Business/Department Manager with previous sales experience SKILL...
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.