Featured Banking Jobs:
WOOD & HUSTON BANK
More Banking Jobs:
- Administrative Assistant III, Investment Banking, New York
- Details: ABOUT KEY: Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $92.9 billion. Key companies provide investment management, retail and commercial banking, consumer finance, and investment banking products and services to individuals and companies throughout the United States and, for certain businesses, internationally. The company's businesses deliver their products and services through branches and offices; a network of 1,335 ATMs; telephone banking centers; and a website, Key.com®, that provides account access and financial products 24 hours a day. ABOUT THE BUSINESS: KeyBank has administrative services in place that help support the business. These include: Finance, Human Resources, Legal, and Marketing. KeyBank’s Corporate Center supports strategic initiatives through multiple teams which provide distinctly different, yet interrelated, disciplines for the Corporate Bank Leadership team and its business groups. ABOUT THE BUSINESS: As the technology specialists of KeyBanc Capital Markets, Pacific Crest Securities (“PCS”) operates at the leading edge where global connectivity is fueling an unprecedented expansion cycle. We apply our deep knowledge of the drivers of value creation and global network of relationships in technology’s high-growth sectors, such as global Internet, mobility, SaaS, cloud and big data, next gen infrastructure and alternative energy. As a result, our combined firm’s clients—technology’s foremost institutional investors and market leading companies—rely on us to achieve superior returns and gain competitive advantage from the seismic shifts occurring in technology. Collectively, KeyBanc Capital Markets has 750 employees headquartered in the Cleveland, OH, with 20 offices across the United States. Job Description This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic and innovative team within the financial industry. The Investment Banking Administrative Assistant will support the Technology Investment Bankers in our Boston office. Additionally, the individual will perform work in support of special projects, conference events, and serve as a back-up partner for other Administrative Assistants within the Investment Banking teams in San Francisco, New York and Portland. Job Responsibilities Coordination of complex logistics for client meetings Complex calendar management and travel coordination Expense report tracking and processing Conference planning, scheduling and execution (in coordination with other team members) Develop and refine PowerPoint presentations Management and oversight of highly confidential and sensitive information General office correspondence within and outside of the organization Manage the day-to-day office operations, including maintaining office supplies, printing supplies and client correspondence documentation Constant multitasking with competing priorities and tight deadlines Will work heavy overtime during conference planning periods (twice per year), as well as the incumbent must be available after regular business hours on occasion Perform other duties as required Required Qualifications High School Diploma required 4+ years relevant experience in an executive support capacity Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills Solid verbal and written communication skills Proven ability to take initiative and anticipate needs; works independently with some guidance Demonstrated acumen for solving complex problems and prioritizing workload Preferred Qualifications Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in training and experience Demonstrated proficiency/experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Analyst‚ Corporate Finance at Duff & Phelps (Houston, TX)
- Corporate Finance Analysts will act as Investment Banking (IB) generalists, working as a part of our Global Corporate Finance team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much...
- Application Services Account Executive Senior Manager Banking at Accenture (Chicago, IL)
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity...
- Assistant Banking Center Manager
- Details: The Assistant Banking Center Manager is responsible for individual business development goals along with assisting with managing the sales and operations of the Banking Center. This role works in conjunction with the Banking Center Manager to ensure implementation of policies and programs, in order to achieve company objectives. Coaches Bankers and Tellers on identifying and meeting the needs of the bank’s existing and prospective customers, including answering inquiries regarding accounts and consumer loan balances, opening new accounts, and handling customer complaints. Proactively sells banking services to retail customers along with developing current and prospective business clients. Primary Accountabilities Calls on prospective business customers to generate new clients while also maintaining and expanding existing consumer and business banking relationships. Assists in the training, coaching and motivation of the staff in order to cross-sell the bank’s products and services and deepen customer relationships. Support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities and displaying sales leadership Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customer prospects and adherence to approved quality standards. Encourages, by example, staff prospecting. May be responsible for providing employees timely, candid, and constructive performance feedback through weekly check-ins, huddle meetings, individual coaching, and observation sessions along with objective performance evaluations. Assists the Banking Center Manger in assuring effective utilization and scheduling of staff along with timesheet approval. Communicates to Retail staff. Ensures Retail Staff completes all required training. Assists Banking Center Manger in the preparation of retail sales and operational reports.
- BANKING AND FINANCE ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY at Parker + Lynch (Atlanta, GA)
- A Banking and Finance Attorney job in Atlanta, GA is now available via Parker + Lynch. To be considered for this, you ... Competitive compensation and benefits available. The Banking Finance Attorney Job Responsibilities: • Handling...
- BANKING FINANCE / ENTRY LEVEL
- Details: BANKING FINANCE / ENTRY LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER IMMEDIATE OPENINGS $35k+ Salary & Paid Benefits BANKING FINANCE / ENTRY LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER Join Leading Financial Institution for Entry Level Finance , Customer Service and Marketing 1+ Years Customer Service , Marketing & Finance Experience Career Growth - Management Advancement Excellent Paid Corporate Benefit Package BANKING FINANCE / ENTRY LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER College Grad | Finance | Customer Service Experience for Leading Financial Institution Corporate Financial and Marketing Career Rapid Management Advancement and Career Growth Based on Performance
- BANKING OPERATIONS AND COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
- Details: Manpower is looking for an experienced Banking Compliance Support Specialist The job is located in Dorchester, MA Monday – Friday 8-5pm PAYING $20 -$25 AN HOUR This assignment is for 4 months TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE BANKING COMPLIANCE AND OPERATIONS EXPERIENCE Job Description PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Maintains records, metrics and other information required for OFAC-related compliance maintenance. Monitors hits identified by wire room interdiction systems, addresses hits identified prior to electronic interdiction and resolves issues in consultation with the OFAC Officer. Provides documentation of OFAC issues bank wide. Services business lines, performs due diligence, and performs necessary research assigned by the OFAC Officer. Works with other compliance requirements for U.S.A. Patriot Act Section and Security, Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and Anti-Boycott Laws as required. QUALIFICATIONS Identify the minimum education, experience, etc. required for this position. Education: Bachelor’s or Equivalent License/Certificates: Experience - At least 2 Years Minimum of two years experience in a financial institution or related field. Prior wire room, electronic funds operations or risk management experience preferred. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE Identify specific knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for satisfactory execution of the position’s primary duties & responsibilities. Ability to maintain attention to detail and accuracy under pressure Page 1 situations. Solid PC skills. Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and investigative skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bank Products Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission) at Michael Testa - State Farm Agent (Laconia, NH)
- Position Overview Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Bank Products Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission). We seek an energetic...
- Bank Protection Officer at G4s (Newington, NH)
- Job Introduction: The world’s leading private security organization, G4S, has an immediate job opportunity for a Bank Protection Officer. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power...
- Bank Teller – Customer Service Representative (Banking)
- Details: Bank Tellers, are you looking for an opportunity to work with some of the nation’s foremost financial institutions? Let Workway open the door for you! We are a professional staffing firm, working with organizations across the country to place exceptional candidates. Our national clients include banks, credit unions and financial institutions, and we have great assignments for Bank Tellers. You will handle client customer service transactions and process traditional teller transactions. Work with one of the nation’s leading commercial banks as you provide its customers with first class customer service! Build a role with an organization that is anchored by century-long traditions of integrity, common sense and consistency and that provides you with a work environment that brings out your very best. Let one of our recruiters assist you in finding and preparing for interviews with our clients. Whether you are interested in a direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary position, Workway can help you to put your best foot forward. Contact us today! Bank Teller – Customer Service Representative (Banking) Job Responsibilities As a Bank Teller, you will conduct customer and bank transactions with the accuracy, speed, efficiency, and professionalism necessary to meet the bank’s high standards for quality delivery of service. At the same time, you will cross-sell additional bank products to customers as the opportunity arises. Your specific duties as a Bank Teller will include: Processing deposits, withdrawals, check cashing and other Bank transactions, including night depository and ATM Answering questions and resolve problems for customers concerning all services provided by the Bank Processing electronic data changes and updates in the computer system, including contact information, CD renewals and other electronic customer data Identifying opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services and generating referrals to appropriate account managers Reviewing and verifying daily reports assigned by Branch Management Processing all paperwork associated with transactions, including proper filing or discarding of sensitive information Answering branch telephone calls and assisting with customer requests or issues Consistently maintaining a balanced cash drawer Adhering to bank security policies and maintaining confidentiality of bank records and client information Performing additional duties as required Bank Teller – Customer Service Representative (Banking)
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.