Featured Banking Jobs:
More Banking Jobs:
- AVP - Retail Banking Manager
- Details: AVP - Retail Banking Manager Position Summary : Develops bank business by acquiring and developing client relationships; providing bank services; ensuring compliance with bank policies and government regulations. Responsible for the management and coaching of branch staff on the sales process and accountable for the achievement of established individual and branch sales goals. Manages a team of personal bankers and tellers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities : Manages, coaches and develops personal banking and teller staff As a member of the front-line, employee is expected to be an ambassador of company philosophy while listening to and exceeding customer expectations Provides banking services by responding to inquiries; accepting and understanding requests; obtaining and clarifying client information; completing account openings, applications, and paperwork; coordinating with related departments; and manages customer profile/s Perform daily maintenance on existing accounts – including overdrafts, returned mail, safe deposit, wire transfers, check orders, on-line banking questions, etc. Expand and retain both new and existing relationships by understanding client's financial goals; matching client's goals with bank products and services; cross-selling services; partnering with other bank associates; responsible for management of the sales performance of branch staff and achievement of branch sales goals Implementing, monitoring ,tracking, of all sales related products for personal bankers and tellers Conduct coaching sessions with all branch team members in an effort to achieve goals Participate in community activities Enhances bank reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments Ensures compliance with bank policies and government regulations by maintaining files; following internal audit, loan review, branch operations, and collection procedures Adhere to operational controls including legal, corporate and regulatory procedures to ensure safety and security of customer and bank assets Responsible for completing and overseeing teller line audits as required Provide approvals and/or overrides for tellers transaction above teller limits but within his/her limits Assist with opening and closing the bank as necessary Complete annual on-line training courses as outlined by Compliance Officer Travel between branches is required; some travel between banks may be necessary Various other tasks as assigned
- Accounting / Finance / Banking / Securities - Entry Level Wire Transfer Specialist
- Details: Accounting / Finance / Banking / Securities - Entry Level Wire Transfer Specialist Oak Brook Area (West Suburbs of Chicago) Our client, a leading provider of financial services, has an immediate opening in their Operations Department for an Entry Level Wire Transfer Specialist. The job duties will include: Learning to post incoming wires and checks to the correct account(s) Identifying all necessary information to post and code each deposit correctly Researching and collecting missing wire and/or transfer information Assisting with monthly statement preparations Watching for and/or resolving unusual activity Assisting within the department as needed The skills and experience needed to be considered for this position include: A two or four year degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or a related discipline Any prior experience with wire transfers and/or posting deposits, debits, credits or transfers OR two years of on-the-job general accounting experience OR A/R or A/P experience is also acceptable A strong eye for detail Accuracy in your work Intermediate to advanced Word and Excel skills Any experience working within a bank or securities firm is also a plus. The salary will start between $18.00 and $20.00 per hour ($37,440 to $41,600) plus you will be eligible for annual bonuses. There is also room to grow within the company. The benefits are excellent and include full medical, dental, Rx, short & long-term disability, life, paid holidays, 15 days of additional PTO first year, a matching 401K plan, annual bonus and more! To be considered for this position please use the APPLY NOW button. Relevant Keywords: accounts payable, accounts receivable, ms office, ms word, ms excel, securities, banking, accounting, wire transfer
- Assistant Banking Center Manager
- Details: The Assistant Banking Center Manager is responsible for individual business development goals along with assisting with managing the sales and operations of the Banking Center. This role works in conjunction with the Banking Center Manager to ensure implementation of policies and programs, in order to achieve company objectives. Coaches Bankers and Tellers on identifying and meeting the needs of the bank’s existing and prospective customers, including answering inquiries regarding accounts and consumer loan balances, opening new accounts, and handling customer complaints. Proactively sells banking services to retail customers along with developing current and prospective business clients. Primary Accountabilities Calls on prospective business customers to generate new clients while also maintaining and expanding existing consumer and business banking relationships. Assists in the training, coaching and motivation of the staff in order to cross-sell the bank’s products and services and deepen customer relationships. Support portfolio growth by identifying cross-sell opportunities and displaying sales leadership Assists in the delivery of quality customer service through personal contact with customer prospects and adherence to approved quality standards. Encourages, by example, staff prospecting. May be responsible for providing employees timely, candid, and constructive performance feedback through weekly check-ins, huddle meetings, individual coaching, and observation sessions along with objective performance evaluations. Assists the Banking Center Manger in assuring effective utilization and scheduling of staff along with timesheet approval. Communicates to Retail staff. Ensures Retail Staff completes all required training. Assists Banking Center Manger in the preparation of retail sales and operational reports.
- BANKING FINANCE
- Details: BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER IMMEDIATE OPENINGS $35k+ Salary & Paid Benefits BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER Join Leading Financial Institution for Entry Level Finance , Customer Service and Marketing 1+ Years Customer Service , Marketing & Finance Experience Career Growth - Management Advancement Excellent Paid Corporate Benefit Package BANKING FINANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER College Grad | Finance | Customer Service Experience for Leading Financial Institution Corporate Financial and Marketing Training for Career Growth and Management Advancement
- BUSINESS BANKER SPECIALIST at PNC (Annapolis, MD)
- of assigned branches, is responsible for driving Business Banking sales and revenue growth. Their focus will be toward ... responsible for leading, coaching and supporting business banking sales activities within assigned branches. Serve as...
- Bank Products Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Bilingual Spanish) at Dennis Donnelly - State Farm Agent (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Position Overview Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents...
- Bank Security Supervisor at G4s (Lanham, MD)
- encompassing armed security personnel assigned to various banking centers. G4S is a security provider for the United States government, fortune 500 companies, nuclear power plants, oil and gas companies, airport, ports, banks, hospitals,...
- Banking Center Manager
- Details: Dickinson Financial Corporation (DFC), headquartered in Kansas City, MO, is a unique franchise with five banking subsidiaries (Armed Forces Bank, Academy Bank, Armed Forces Bank of California, Southern Commerce Bank, and Sun Bank) that serve customers through military, community and commercial banking lines of business. DFC provides a broad array of products and services it 280,000 plus customers through an extensive network of retail branches located on military installations, inside Walmart stores, and at traditional retail location in 17 states. DFC proudly serves active and retired military, and civilian customers in all 50 states, ships at sea, and in foreign countries. Customer access to DFC’s banking products thought its branch network, its convenient ATM locations, and online banking. DFC provides convenience-based banking to it customers with many retail locations open 7 days a week and a Call Center that is available. Full-Time Banking Center Manager Summary : Contacts customers, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business. Interviews customers to obtain information and explain available financial services. Explain, promote and sell bank's products and services inside and outside the bank office. Take loan applications; quote rates and close loans with customers. Responsible for adherence to banks operational compliance and security policies, applicable state and federal laws. Responsible for coaching, counseling, and motivating staff., train staff in customer service, banking procedures and sales. Prepares staff performance evaluations and sets goals . This individual leads an office with a portfolio of less than 1000 dda. Principal Accountabilites : Sales Management A. Measure / manage daily progress to daily / monthly / quarterly / annual budgeted goals B. Market product / services to target market Coach / Training on product knowledge, presentation of products and services, effective marketing and any applicable operational processes / procedures Insure an engaging and positive customer experience and effective resolution to customer issues Personnel Management A. Participate in hiring, training and coaching of new associates B. Session plan to insure the development / career path of associates into leadership roles C. Timely completion of performance reviews and proper / timely issuance of disciplinary actions when necessary Insure established Operational procedures and policies are maintained Assist with insuring that compliance and Internal Audit expectations are achieved Understand, communicate and instill corporate initiatives and vision
- Banking Internal Auditor
- Details: One of the largest Latin American banks and one of the oldest financial institutions in the world is seeking Internal Auditor who will be responsible for conducting internal audits of all USA units. Responsible for performing audits to review adequacy of internal controls, efficiency and effectiveness of operations, compliance to policies and regulations; Conducts audits as assigned by the Audit Manager or Deputy Audit Manager; Request paperwork to departments involved in the internal audit; Follow up with department’s team leader about any documents not delivered to audit; In a professional manner assist colleagues by phone or in person when requested; Communicate with team members to understand department’s processes to be audited; Prepare department's documents to show detailed summary of findings and recommendations; Review completed paperwork for assigned audits; Produce, create, write quality reports with the conclusion and the final results of the internal audit; Produce quality recommendations to audited department with corrective action; Communicate the results presented in the reports to appropriate lead auditor; Review audited areas responses and perform follow-up to ensure that the corrective action was taken by the department; Discuss result of audits with appropriate Branch management; Analyzes audit programs for conformity with Bank’s policy and regulatory requirements; Submit revision when and where deemed necessary; Filing and maintaining any necessary documentation; Be prepared for occasional out-of-hours work; Other duties may be assigned by your immediate supervisor as necessary to fulfill optimum efficiency of this position.
- Banking Regulatory Compliance Consultant
- Details: Accretive Solutions as promised as expected as delivered Corporate Statement: Accretive Solutions is a national consulting and executive search firm that delivers business solutions to help companies manage and improve their financial, operational and IT performance. We have made a name for ourselves based on our ability to deliver results that consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our primary goal is to build long-term relationships with our consultants, while providing challenging long-term opportunities with a competitive compensation and benefits package. Banking Regulatory Compliance Consultant Accretive Solutions is currently seeking consultants with strong experience in regulatory compliance in the financial services sector. We currently have multiple projects relating to: Basel II, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / Anti-money Laundering Act (AML), Fair Lending, Dodd Frank, Commercial Lending and Online Banking. Responsibilities • Lead the development and recommendation of policies, procedures and act as a subject matter expert to ensure regulatory compliance and best practices are met. • Implements compliance program and business initiatives when it relates to compliance for different functional areas within our financial services clients. • Analyzes new and pending laws and regulations which directly affect banking practices; develops or revises appropriate policies, procedures, controls, reporting, contracts and agreements to ensure compliance. Implementation of those laws and regulation by state. • Acts as compliance representative in projects involving new or changes to existing regulatory impacted materials. • Perform testing of regulatory compliance and direct remediation of compliance risk issues. Qualifications • Candidates with a CRCM certification strongly preferred. • CAMS / CIA / CFE certifications also highly desired. • Minimum seven years of progressive experience in regulatory compliance within the banking industry. • Knowledgeable of banking regulations/laws/regulatory guidance(s) such as: The Equal Credit Opportunity Act, The Fair Housing Act, Dodd Frank - Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts and Practices, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) Regulation C, Truth in Lending, Regulation Z, BSA / AML, Basel, Electronic funds transfer Act, • Proven experience creating and implementing regulatory compliance programs within a financial services organization. • Excellent knowledge of banking operations. • Advanced written and verbal communication skills and ability to work partner well in a fast-paced environment. • Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field required. If you meet these requirements, please email your resume to: www.accretivesolutions.com
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Banking Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.