Wisconsin Job Search:
Let our Resume Writing Experts prepare your Resume
and Get Interviews Guaranteed!
More Wisconsin Jobs:
- I offer my services for cooking, ironing or chaperone!
- Details: I offer my services for cooking, ironing or chaperone! experienced & recommendations Contact me 786-317-6043 Source - El Nuevo Herald
- Instructional Designer - Automotive Technical Experience
- Details: Ready to Change Gears? Are you looking for a job offering the opportunity to be creative and progressive? Do you want to use your knowledge of eLearning web based instructional designer skills in leading a new way training is delivered on a large scale and to a wide audience? Percepta is currently looking for a seasoned Automotive Instructional Designer who answered YES! YES! We are fast paced but well-grounded with the leading automotive maker in the United States as our partner. The ideal candidate will be creative and dynamic in your knowledge of web-based content design, including automotive technical content. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, curriculum mapping, and technology-enabled learning platforms. What You Will Do Work closely with the client to identify scope, objectives, and approach or project Design and develop facilitator and participant material for New Hire and continuous using various multimedia formats Design realistic practice exercises, role plays, case studies, games and simulations Partner with Quality Assurance, Team Leads and Trainers to identify training needs by program Conduct performance gaps analysis to identify knowledge gaps then apply or recommend an intervention to bridge the gap Ensure compliance to the standards and processes for the Training Department Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Training Manager What You Need to Have Bachelor degree in Automotive Technology preferred,Education or Training Minimum 2 year Automotive Technology required ASE Master Automobile Certification or Manufacturer specific technical certification Minimum 3-5 years of professional training and development experience (large company) Minimum 1-3 years of instructional or Curriculum Design in a corporate environment preferred Prefer Call Center experience Working knowledge of luxury brands preferred Automobile Industry enthusiast or background a plus Strong project management Excellent writing and communication skills Analytical, design and development skills Excellent presentation Skills Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Internet and Visio, Intermediate SPSS, Microsoft Project, Advanced Adobe PageMaker and Photoshop What We Offer Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package: Health benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage Paid time off Discounts on new vehicles Discounts with local businesses and for entertainment venues Outstanding employee recognition programs and events Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Life Coach
- Details: JOB TITLE: Goodwill Excel Center Life Coach DIVISION: Charter School REPORTS TO: Lead Coach; Head of School COMPANY: Established in 1958, Goodwill Central Texas is a non-profit organization that has transformed thousands of lives through the power of work. We are the leader in workforce development, one of the largest employers in our region, and a cornerstone of the community. Our mission is funded through our donation-driven retail stores, comprehensive business and staffing solutions, and generous community support. Our ten-year vision is to transform the lives of 100,000 Central Texans through work. Work. Empower. Transform. Join the team whose work empowers people to transform their lives. POSITION SUMMARY: Life Coaches are integral staff members in the Excel Center. Their primary role is to promote continued student engagement in the Excel Center and to serve as a student advocate. Each coach is responsible for a number of students, typically ranging from 65-80. In order to support student learning and productivity, coaches build relationships with each student and provide resources to remove barriers from their educational progress. Effective coaches understand how to prioritize and manage their core responsibilities while also being responsive to student crises as they arise. Through problem-solving sessions, the Coach will facilitate ways in which each student can overcome barriers and continue educational progress towards their diploma and career pathway. Coaches will play support alumni to help them make successful transitions into a viable post-secondary careers or continued education. Additional responsibilities include: administering the intake process, assessing life experiences, determining education tracks with instructional staff, and connecting students with internal and external supportive services to ensure success. The position will work with the instructional team in meeting the educational objectives and adhering to the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills standards. Additionally, the approach will support the Goodwill of Central Texas mission and vision. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The core responsibilities of life coaches fall under three primary umbrellas: Building Relationships • Provide support, work closely, and maintain open communication with leadership, staff, and students to support student success. • Attend all team and professional development meetings. • Become part of a reliable alliance to ensure student engagement. Tracking Student Data • Manage and monitor student information to ensure academic progress, develop class schedule, and direct students toward graduation. • Assist instructors in developing student individual learning plans based on intake assessment. Guiding Students to Overcome Obstacles/Solve Problems • Initiate and maintain contact with key community partners (community agencies, educational institutions and employers) to enhance the menu of support services provided to students. • Identify and connect students to community resources to remove barriers and support academic and/or personal goals. • Manage and monitor students’ learning experiences through individual and/or group meetings to ensure student engagement and accomplishment of learning goals. OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Teach and/or facilitate evening class, within a rotation, periodically throughout the term/year. (Evening course offerings will vary from term to term as will needed teacher rotation coverage.) • Assist school team with outreach efforts and community integration events throughout the school year(periodically at night and on weekends). • Perform other duties as directed. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: • Bachelor’s Degree • Two years of experience in social work, counseling, advising, academic guidance or related field. • Superior verbal and written communication skills. • Strong meeting facilitation skills. • Working knowledge of computer programs to perform clerical tasks: Google Applications (specifically Gmail), School Management System, Excel, Word and Internet Explorer. • Demonstrated ability to develop relationships at all levels and to relate to a diverse population. • Ability to travel occasionally and to transport individuals. Valid driver’s license, up-to-date auto insurance and good driving record. • Awareness of community resources. • Ability to embrace change positively and manage workload independently. • Strong planning and organizing skills. • Ability to model professionalism. • Ability to gather and analyze data for informed decision making • Ability to successfully pass a background check. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: • Ability to provide interventions and supports for special education students. • Ability to provide interventions and supports for English Language Learners. • Bi-lingual in Spanish and English. • Experience working with high school age students in urban, non-traditional, and/or adult education setting. COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Depending on appropriate licensure, experience and qualifications compensation and benefits will be market competitive. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. *CB
- Maintenance Assistant - HVAC Certification Required
- Details: Position: Maintenance Technician Category: Maintenance Shift: -not applicable- Education Level: Associate's Degree Location Name: Aristocrat Berea Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Maintenance Assistant - HVAC Certification Required Aristocrat Berea Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Assistant for a full time position. The ideal candidate for the Maintenance Assistant position will possess 1 - 2 years of related work experience, including plumbing, electric, and general maintenance work. HVAC certification required! Must possess knowledge of federal, state and local codes and regulations, of State regulations applicable to Nursing Homes, and of survey protocol. Must have knowledge of mechanical systems, cleaning methods and chemicals, floor care, fire safety, emergency preparedness, and quality control systems. The responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician include, but are not limited to: Making preventive maintenance rounds Logging and dating all equipment checks and tests Logging and dating all preventive repair and routine replacement (e.g. filter changes, part dilapidation) Making all necessary electrical repairs (e.g. ballast, bulb and plug replacements) Troubleshooting electrical problems and equipment. Troubleshooting and repair HVAC. Making all necessary plumbing repairs May be required to perform necessary cosmetic repairs (e.g. drywall installation, painting and carpeting) Ensuring all public pathways and resident activity areas are safe and regularly maintained (e.g. snow and leaf removal) May be required to perform landscaping functions (e.g. cutting grass and planting vegetation) Assessing inventory need Maintaining all maintenance tools Other duties as assigned Our employees enjoy competitive wages, as well as PTO packages, in a great team environment! We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts. If you have an attitude of excellence and are ready to join a team of World Class Employees, respond to this ad with your resume for confidential consideration!
- Northwest Regional Sales Representative - Seattle, WA
- Details: Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Titan Formwork Systems! TITAN Formwork Systems, LLC is a shoring rental and sales company featuring the TITAN HV Shoring System. TITAN services clients and projects coast-to-coast by providing engineered layout drawings, equipment management services, on-site training and on-time delivery.. We are currently in need of an experienced Regional Sales Representative cover sales for the Northwest Region of the US, supporting a fast-paced rental and sales environment and independently driving exceptional service and results from a home office. The successful candidate will possess strong communication skills, be self-motivated, with the ability to effectively prioritize work to ensure that all tasks and projects are completed on time. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with some of the foremost professionals in the concrete construction business. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been looking to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you! #titan# Job Responsibilities As a Regional Sales Representative, you will work closely with the Company President and Western Sales Manager to strategize and forecast business needs. Your specific duties will include but are not limited to: Sell Titan Formwork products and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers. Support technical sales and on-site service of large multi-family residential, commercial and institutional projects in regional markets. New business development. Develop business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives. Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership. Retain and grow revenue, grows account share. Meet sales budget requirements. Anticipate and match customer needs and expectations with Titan products and services. Understand the markets in which Titan Formworks and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer’s profitability. Assess and neutralize competitor’s strategy with a competitive counter strategy. Communicate the impact of today’s actions or future opportunities. Perform special projects and complete all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization. Job Requirements As a Regional Sales Representative, you must be highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualifications for the role include: Comprehensive understanding of architectural & structural drawings, estimating, pricing and supplier contracts. Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, related degree and/or equivalent work experience. A minimum of five years’ experience in forming and shoring. Regional travel required. Ability to maintain strong regional client relationships. Command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook). Self-motivated, service oriented, hardworking team player with excellent communication and customer service skills – written, verbal and interpersonal. Grow your career with an industry leader! Apply now! Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply. #cb#
- Operations Manager
- Details: The Operations Manager is responsible for directing the daily activities of the warehouse and the shipping and receiving departments, including labor scheduling, supervision and the proper utilization of space, equipment and manpower. Key responsibilities include: Staffing, warehouse operations, maintenance of the facility and equipment, implementation of safety, security, quality, housekeeping and sanitation programs, budgeting and customer service. Duties and Responsibilities: •Develop and direct programs to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation and utilization of the facility. •Plan and schedule all distribution services including receiving, storing, shipping, handling returned/damaged goods, maintenance, and administrative activities to ensure customer requirements are met in an efficient manner. •Plan long range labor needs based on sales forecasts and input from management. •Make recommendations to Distribution Center Manager (DCM) on programs to improve operations. •Interact with DCM and Warehouse Supervisor to establish goals. •Develop a space utilization plan to meet prescribed cost and services standards. •Monitor the space layout plan to ensure it continues to meet company standards. •Develop and implement an effective product locator system and update as necessary. •Direct the operations of the warehouse supervisory personnel to achieve prescribed objectives. •Develop procedures to ensure the efficient operation and utilization of all warehouse equipment. •Develop, implement and direct programs to ensure the safety of all personnel, equipment and property. •Create and manage housekeeping program in warehouse. •Ensure current and accurate inventory control for each account. •Assure that customer orders are picked and shipped timely and within prescribed cost levels. •Control and direct all transportation into and out of the warehouse to meet company standards. •Ensure the accurate and timely preparation of reports regarding warehouse operations. •Work with Production Department Managers to develop smooth flow of finished goods into the warehouse for both shipping and storage. •Adhere to Kuehne + Nagel’s Quality, Safety, Health and Environment Program polices and procedures. •Manpower analytical skills – daily, weekly, monthly and annual staff planning and scheduling to make sure that each task has adequate resources. •Conflict resolutions – responsible for resolving customer shipping and receiving issues. •Analyze reports to ensure profitability of customer account. •Efficient storage utilization. •Monitor adherence to Human Resource policies and procedures. •Compliance with Retail, Pharmaceutical and OSHA regulations. Job Requirements: •Bachelor’s degree in business discipline or logistics preferred •Five years of management experience in a faced-paced warehouse environment •Experience in a union environment strongly recommended •Experience with retail distribution a plus •Experience with personal computers and materials handling equipment •Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills. •Proven proficiency in an automated warehouse environment, with working knowledge of WMS technologies. •Successful track record in leadership and supervising the work of subordinates. •Proficiency in planning, staffing, and budgeting. •Ability to develop effective relationships and provide leadership. •Successful communication - written and verbal •Establish priorities and capable of multi-tasking •Possess professional business demeanor •Proficient in use of personal computers and materials handling equipment Kuehne + Nagel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status or disability with respect to employment opportunities.
- Outside Sales Representative - Entry Level at Platinum Supplemental Insurance (Linden, WI)
- Position Description for Sales Representative For nearly 20 years, Platinum Supplemental Insurance has been one of the most innovative marketers of supplemental insurance products in the Midwest. Platinum has developed simple solutions in...
- Receptionist/Data Entry at Kelly Services (Germantown, WI)
- Receptionist, data entry, 10 key, filing, scanning, and invoice. Responsibility of phones and payroll entry. Requirements Skilled with data entry and experience with receptionist responsibilities. Why Kelly®? At Kelly Services®, we work...
- Resident Assistant III
- Details: How you will serve our residents and our community: Consistently and genuinely demonstrate the STARS principles of S ervice, T eamwork, A ction, R eputation and S uccess in all activities and interactions. Assists residents with activities of daily living such as feeding, bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene and mobility, as directed by their individual service plans. Administers or assists with medications for residents according to Care Plans and in strict accordance with both internal and external protocols and regulations. Participates in managing inventory of medication administration supplies. Monitors changes in residents’ functional status and personal care needs; documents observations and advises supervisors and/or clinical staff as appropriate. Assists in the development and updating of Resident Care Plans. Encourages resident participation in scheduled programs and activities. Conducts one on one or small group activities as assigned by supervisor in conjunction with the Vibrant Living Director. Participates in the training and mentoring of co-workers. Assists with laundry and light housekeeping tasks as needed. Assists with serving meals and bussing tables as needed. Chaperones activities outside the community as needed. Monitors the community and takes appropriate action to keep the environment safe, clean, and attractive for residents, guests and co-workers. Participates in and attend all in-service training and education programs as scheduled. Other duties as assigned. Supervisory responsibilities: There are no supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Retail Sales Representative (Customer Service) at Personified (Greenfield, WI)
- Category: Customer Service Location: Greenfield, WI Are you looking for a Sales position with an expanding and innovative company? If so, Verizon Wireless is hiring Retail Sales Representatives for our locations in Greenfield, WI! If you...
Search Another State: