Wisconsin Job Search:
Let our Resume Writing Experts prepare your Resume
and Get Interviews Guaranteed!
More Wisconsin Jobs:
- Entry Level - Customer Service at Adecco (Augusta, WI)
- Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill multiple Entry Level - Customer Service Representative jobs near Augusta, WI. These are long term seasonal opportunities. You will be assisting customers with varying...
- Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing at Career Hub (La Crosse, WI)
- *IMMEDIATE HIRE* - Entry Level Customer Service & Marketing ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL??? Entourage Management is one of the LEADING marketing firms providing exceptional service to large...
- Equipment Operator - Orlando, FL
- Details: WHERE CAREERS IN NATURE BLOOM. ValleyCrest Landscape Development, the nation's largest landscape and site Construction Company, has made the visions of the most prominent developers, landscape architects, general contractors, homeowners and public agencies a reality. We blend art and science with skill and teamwork to create landscapes of lasting beauty and value. Join the team with a storied history of bringing to life extraordinary projects, such as the Wynn Las Vegas, the GettyCenter, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom. This position is located in Orlando, FL . Position Summary: We currently have a full time positions available for Equipment Operators Duties and responsibilities of Equipment Operator portion of job are: Have a working knowledge of equipment including mini excavator, loaders, skid steers and trenchers and operates all equipment correctly (Mini Excavator, trencher, MT-55, Bobcat, etc.) Position REQUIRES a Valid Florida Driver’s License and candidate must have a good Driving Record. Prior Construction experience operating equipment Demonstrates knowledge of equipment maintenance Maintains equipment and reports necessary repairs Performs daily maintenance on equipment Keeps equipment neat and clean Effectively communicates with laborers near equipment Recognizes and solves problems related to equipment operation Suggests and implements time saving methods Anticipates, identifies markers and operates equipment safely around utilities Demonstrates good communication skills Observes Company policies and procedures Observes Company safety rules and regulations Is a team player Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus What We Offer: Competitive salaries Energetic, focused and collaborative work environment Application Process: Apply on-line ( Preferred ) or in person at 320 N. Mission Road, Orlando FL 32811 between 9:00 am & 4:00 pm. We are drug free and an EOE by choice. *CB*
- IT Site Administrator
- Details: Molex is growing in the interconnectivity, electrical connection and fiber optic solutions business and we are looking for great people to grow with us. At our Polymicro division, based in northern Phoenix, AZ, we are looking to add an IT Site Admin to our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with highly dedicated professionals at Molex. As the sole onsite technical resource supporting 100+ users, you will: Provide outstanding customer service to your end users Utilize the Molex global help desk to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve computer hardware and software problems Serve as the side lead technical resource for hardware and software support in installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting personal computer and assists in server, storage and networking. Ensure that all local computers have the appropriate Molex standard software loaded (Anti-virus, Asset Management, delivery client, patches, etc) and ensures that the machines report to the asset management system with guidelines. Orders, receives, and installs PCs. With direction from regional network group installs and configures new and upgraded hardware and software applications on the local area network Success in this role could lead to other roles within Molex as well as opportunities within our parent and sister companies. The IT Site Administrator role will reside in Phoenix, AZ (near I-17 & 101) and will require minimal (if any) travel (domestic).
- Job Opportunities
- Details: COME GROW WITH US... Check out the exciting job opportunities available at our CAREER Fair MEMORIAL HOSPITAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL EAST Tuesday, September 15 3 - 7 p.m. Memorial Hospital Auditorium, Belleville Professional, support staff and nursing positions available. Please make sure to bring your resume, license and references. Source - Belleville News Democrat
- Kenosha Needs a 2nd shift Customer Service/Warehouse Associate at Volt Workforce Solutions (Kenosha, WI)
- Location: Kenosha, WI Job Type: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service Experience: Not Specified Date Posted: 5/29/2015 Not ready to apply, but want to stay up-to-date in future job openings? Join our Talent Network for job alerts in your...
- Manufacturing Engineer (NC)
- Details: General Summary: Optimize factory costs, quality, and customer service through the conception, development, and implementation of new or improved manufacturing processes, equipment, tooling, material flow, plant layout, or product design. Principal Duties & Responsibilities: Develop processes, procedures and supporting documentation to enhance cost, quality and customer service while ensuring safety and compliance with government regulations. Major drivers include productivity, material utilization, value engineering, lead time management, schedule attainment, and improved throughput. Coordinate and implement training initiatives to support manufacturing. Participate in process improvement teams. Specify and justify capital expenditures. Purchase and implement tooling and equipment to support daily operations. Provide technical support and troubleshooting for manufacturing processes and equipment. Recognize and propose design changes to improve manufacturability. Support and participate in value engineering initiatives. Identify and implement improvements to material utilization, cell layout and machinery efficiency. Provide summarized data to influence key management decisions relating to budgeting, staffing, and capacity planning. Participate in Lean initiatives. Job Qualifications: Work requires a professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, which is equivalent to that which would be acquired by completing a regular four-year college program in an Engineering discipline. Between 0-3 years of work experience is required. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. Basic AutoCAD and project management skills required. SAP experience is a plus. Basic understanding of Lean concepts IND123 *CB Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
- Media Sales Professional
- Details: Are you a seasoned media sales professional? We've got great news about your future. MH Media , one of the largest media organizations in the Southeast, is looking for driven Multimedia Sales Consultants to join our high-performing team. If you're outgoing and have great communication skills, this is the job for you. Youll consult with our business partners to develop results-oriented marketing plans from MH Medias wide array of industry-leading media products and services. Close sales, exceed your monthly goals, and make more money. We offer competitive compensation and bonus plan, health insurance, paid vacation, sick time and more. Plus an energetic, fun working environment. INTERESTED? Email Natalie Piner at . mh media Source - Miami Herald
- Mgr Contract Design / St. Louis, MO / FT / Days
- Details: Additional Job Information Title: Mgr Contract Design City, State: St. Louis, MO Location: MOSTL 11775 Woodlands Department: Office Operations Additional Job Details: FT, Days Ascension Health ( www.ascension.org ) is a Catholic healthcare organization dedicated to the transformation of healthcare through excellent clinical care throughout the continuum of care and through innovation. Ascension is the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit health system, providing the highest quality care to all with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Last year Ascension provided $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and community benefit programs. Its Mission-focused Health Ministries employ more than 150,000 associates serving in more than 1,900 sites of care in 23 states and the District of Columbia. Ascension’s direct subsidiaries provide services that include healthcare delivery, medical equipment management, treasury management, resource and supply management, venture capital investing, physician practice management, and risk management. Summary: The Mgr Contract Design manages activities associated with the planning, development and monitoring of contract performance. Responsibilities: Manages and monitors national contract compliance and performance throughout the organization. Solicits and coordinates input from committees, advisory councils and other hospital professionals to develop capital contracts. Oversees the preparation, evaluation and communication of contract information, written reviews and research related to contracted products and services. Collaborates with other departments on contract strategy and the evaluation and implementation of contracted products and services. Supports the specified director(s) and The Resource Group leaders in aligning contract opportunities with Ascension Health initiatives and groups. This may include coordination and assessment of data, monitoring of vendor/market data, and determination of product implications within Ascension Health clinical or operational initiatives. Provides or collects and coordinates clinical guidance with product categories and helps identify relevant clinical groups for input within Decision Teams. Coordinates communications, agendas, and followup with Decision Teams as directed. Engages Clinical Excellence, Risk Management, and Decision Team support as needed to determine clinically acceptable product options. Measures and monitors cost-reduction opportunities through contract development and modifications in utilization; supports associated work plans. Manages assigned contract design processes, compiling and interpreting progress measures and results for leaders, Sourcing, and Implementation. Education & Experience: Bachelor's Level Degree, and A minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in a collaborative supply chain decision processes related to product selection, implementation, or analysis.A clinical degree and experience are preferred. MS, MBA, or other relevant advanced degree are also preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ” E-Verify Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
- Project Manager, Clinical Education - Care Excellence
- Details: Additional Job Information Title: Project Manager, Clinical Education - Care Excellence City, State: St. Louis, MO Location: 4600 Edmundson Department: Total Quality Management Additional Job Details: Full Time, Days Ascension Health ( www.ascension.org ) is a Catholic healthcare organization dedicated to the transformation of healthcare through excellent clinical care throughout the continuum of care and through innovation. Ascension is the nation’s largest Catholic and non-profit health system, providing the highest quality care to all with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Last year Ascension provided $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and community benefit programs. Its Mission-focused Health Ministries employ more than 150,000 associates serving in more than 1,900 sites of care in 23 states and the District of Columbia. Ascension’s direct subsidiaries provide services that include healthcare delivery, medical equipment management, treasury management, resource and supply management, venture capital investing, physician practice management, and risk management. Summary: The Project Manager will report to the Senior Director of Clinical Leadership Development and will have responsibility for clinical leader development projects intended to accomplish departmental goals and objectives for Healthcare that is Safe and Healing without Harm that further support the Mission, Vision, and Values of Ascension Health. Responsibilities: Manages, coordinates, monitors, and evaluates project team productivity to achieve project milestones/goals. Communicates project status to stakeholders. Handles and resolves issues that jeopardize the success of the project. Facilitates processes and provides team performance feedback. Manages relationships with external vendors that offer technology and services that impact clinical education Manages clinical education event planning to include site selection, contracting, and vendor relations Carries out special projects to support clinical education initiatives Possesses expertise in complex project management methodologies, tools and techniques that include project tracking, budget management, and problem resolution techniques to assure the overall project remains on track and deliverables are achieved. Provides project leadership for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the project management process consistent with identified project scope, timeline and expectations. Facilitates and orchestrates activities, to assist in problem identification and resolution, consensus building, mediation and project planning and completion. Additionally, assists in identifying and evaluating good practices, both internal and external; utilizes existing venues to foster information sharing and transfer. Assists in identifying and evaluating good practices, both internal and external; utilizes existing venues to foster information sharing and transfer. Education & Experience HS Diploma required , Bachelor's degree highly preferred Minimum five (5) years project management experience required . Possesses expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Works independently within technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate. Experience in organizational development and/or clinical education preferred. Prior experience in a health care environment or setting is preferred. Must possess computer skills and be able to operate standard desktop tools including Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. SharePoint and project management tools experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf ” E-Verify Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E -Verify (link to E-verify site)
Search Another State: