New Jersey Job Search:
Let our Resume Writing Experts prepare your Resume
and Get Interviews Guaranteed!
More New Jersey Jobs:
- ASSET PROTECTION MANAGER at Home Depot (West Berlin, NJ)
- Position Description
The Asset Protection Manager (APM) is responsible for teaching, coaching and training associates to ensure the effective execution of the core AP initiatives. They are responsible for executing core...
- Assistant Store Management Trainee at Walgreen Co (Edison, NJ)
- Job Description
Assistant Store Management Trainee
Job Location: Edison, NJ
Assistant Store Management Trainee (Job Number: 010841)
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. ThatÂs our core...
- Center Consultant at FedEx (Hoboken, NJ)
- PROMOTE FROM WITHINAt FedEx Office we value our Team Members and foster an environment career development and internal promotions. Our Promote from Within atmosphere motivates our team members to be the best they can be and provides for...
- Central Sterile Supply Technician - 3695096 SJ Central Sterile Supply at St. Joseph's Healthcare System (Paterson, NJ)
- Central Sterile Supply Technician
HS Diploma/GED; verbal and written comprehension and communication skills in English; basic math skills; work requires the ability to interact with hospital employees in a courteous, professional manner;...
- Client Accountant at General Dynamics (Teterboro, NJ)
- The client accountant is responsible for coding and approving vendor invoices and generating client monthly billing packages by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Code and approve...
- Client Services Manager, Westfield, NJ, Home Care
- Details: Client Services Manager, Westfield, NJ, Home Care We are BAYADA Home Health Care , a leading home health care company, and want you to apply your energy and skills to this dynamic and entrepreneurial environment and become an integral part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients. BAYADA Home Health is currently seeking a Client Services Manager to join our Westfield office. Client Services Managers at BAYADA lead field staff in providing excellent customer service and quality home care with focus on delivery and coordination of client services, growth and development of caseload (through relationship building and recruiting efforts) and on-going case management. The successful candidate must be highly motivated with a strong work ethic and posses the desire for growth and professional development.Answer client inquires, take referrals, and schedule home care servicesSource, interview and orient reliable and compassionate clinical staff (nurses and or home health aides)Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resourcesFacilitate local marketing and recruiting events to build a strong presence in the communityManage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administrationMinimum of a Bachelor's DegreePrior health care, home care, staffing, recruiting or account management experience strongly preferredKnowledge of/experience with health insurance/payor sources preferredAt least 2 years of professional post graduate work experience.Demonstrated record of strong interpersonal skills and of successfully taking on increased responsibilityAmbition to grow and advance beyond current positionProven communication and PC skillsDesire to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.Exceptional customer service skills. Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 260 offices nationwide, BAYADA Home Health Care believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: medical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit us at jobs.bayada.com. EOE
- Customer Service Administrator
- Details: Our Customer Advocate concentrates efforts on administrative and customer satisfaction aspects of our home delivery operations. Responsibilities include acting as the primary point of contact at the distribution center to handle customer complaints issues, etc., transferring that information to our contracted carriers, and following up to make sure the replacement copies are delivered at the customers' request.
- Dean, Heavin School of Arts And Sciences And Associate Provost For Graduate Programs at Thomas Edison State College (Trenton, NJ)
- As Dean provides academic and administrative leadership to the Heavin School of Arts and Sciences (HSAS). Reports to the Vice President and Provost. The Dean is responsible for leading the development, implementation, and academic review...
- Direct Care Worker - PT 30hrs in the Day Program at Nhs Human Services (Marlton, NJ)
- * Complete shift as scheduled.
* Understand and implement policies and procedures relating to safety management, unusual incidents, client care and rights.
* Provide support and guidance to individual clients.
* Implement program policy...
- Entry Level Production Manager
- Details: Join Reckitt Benckiser and you’ll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We’ve built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets. Reporting to the Area Operations Manager, the Production Team Manager is responsible for performing and initiating all activities in support of packaging and manufacturing operations for our Lysol Aerosols brand. Manage all site employees involved in the functions of packaging and manufacturing activities. This would include all aspects of employee management such as environmental, health, and safety oversight, mentoring, training, communicating maintenance needs, interfacing with materials management, and ensuring all quality procedures are followed. CAREER PROGRESSION The Operations Team Resource Manager is a critical development step for more senior operations roles. A typical career progression would look like the following: Production Team Manager → Area Operations Manager DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Supports 24/7 Operation -- including working off-shifts Identifies and assigns trained, qualified and quality-oriented personnel. Provides all team members with constant communication, guidance, coaching and support necessary to perform their jobs effectively and accurately. Interfaces with Materials Management as related to raw material inventory control issues. Receives and reviews the production documentations for special job requirements and other information to be forwarded to the appropriate teams. Works with the appropriate Project Team(s) to resolve discrepancies and/or issues with production schedule and/or documentation in a timely manner. Communicates Maintenance support needs to the Maintenance Leader prior to job start-up. Monitors the timeliness of machine set-ups, validations and/or materials delivery and expedites as necessary. Monitors quality, safety and productivity within assigned areas and makes improvements or enhancements as necessary. Ensures downtime analysis, productions minutes and output are collected in LEEDS and forwarded for input into the Weekly and Daily Production Reports. Analyses KPI data for trends and root cause analysis Oversees all activities performed by operators, tech 1s, and temporary employees. Trouble shoots any processing, equipment or utilities problems. Enforces strict safety, SOP and 6s compliance within assigned areas. Identify staffing needs and maintain staffing. Attends daily Production and Scheduling/Planning meetings appropriate to assigned shift to report the status of existing orders, and to review the operational, personnel and other requirements on upcoming orders. Reviews existing Standard Operating Procedures and works with areas to develop new Sop's to emphasize defect prevention techniques. Assists Manufacturing/Operations in root cause analysis of packaging problems. Ensures all EPD/NPD projects are executed flawlessly and obsolescence are controlled when projects are completed. Follow Hazardous Waste, General waste and Recycled Waste management and Disposal procedures. Supports Safety, health and Environmental by complying Company policies and procedures regarding safety and employee conduct.The duties and responsibilities identified in this position description are considered essential but are not limited to only those outlined. The incumbent may perform other functions that may be assigned. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time. Please note that Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
Search Another State: