Featured Customer Service Jobs:
More Customer Service Jobs:
- Dental Customer Service - Medical Device Customer Service - Dental Device Customer Service
- Details: Dental Customer Service - Medical Device Customer Service - Dental Device Customer Service Job Description - Dental Customer Service - Medical Device Customer Service - Dental Device Customer Service: Primary responsibility for customer support which includes order entry, technical service, scheduling product delivery and acting as the primary interface to the customer. Perform other duties from time to time as directed by Customer Service Manager or Senior Management. Answer telephone, screen and direct calls to appropriate departments or personnel Take product orders over the telephone and process product orders. Data entry Provide technical product support over the telephone. Process customer product returns. Perform mailing duties of advertisements, brochures, technical information, etc. Perform various duties, i.e. filing, maintaining records, etc.
- Entry Level / Full Time / Customer Service
- Details: Skyline Ohio is hiring for full time entry level sales & marketing and customer service reps. We are currently hiring entry level individuals with a customer service & sales background for our full time Account Executive position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Account Executive position. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition. Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers. Representing the largest energy companies in North America, it is a priority for our team to provide the best customer service and professionalism, as well and to maintain and build quality relationships with our customers. This job is full-time and involves in person sales with customers.
- Entry Level Customer Service and Sales - 4 Positions Available!
- Details: Customer service and sales experience are wanted to fill out Account Manager position. We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, customer support and sales to work as part of our team. ______________________________________________________________________________ Apply Now for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! Have Questions? Call us today at 727-578-8496 ______________________________________________________________________________ Marcaden Consulting has recently expanded, representing one of the US's largest telecommunication companies, into the Florida market. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & competitive looking for both professional and personal development . We have found that applicants with a background in customer service or sales are easily trained into our Account Manager position. Pay is based upon performance. Ideal candidates are recent graduates, or professionals with customer service & sales experience looking for a career change because this is an entry level position.
- Entry Level Sales | Customer Service - Advancement Opportunities
- Details: Enjoy talking with people and customer service? Synergy Management Group , one of Central Jersey's fastest growing privately owned and operated marketing agencies, is looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL sales and marketing positions. Our agency provides sales and client acquisition for Fortune 500 clients. This job involves in-person customer sales interaction in big brand name retailers. Customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred. Synergy Management Group’s niche has been our ability to act as the liaison between our major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship customer service oriented approach we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer service, retention, acquisition and increased market share. We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. Entry Level Client Managers are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management. Customer Service / Sales / Customer Retention Position at Synergy Offers: • Full Training • No glass ceiling • Free Parking • Compensation based on individual performance • Entry level career opportunities • An enjoyable working atmosphere • Travel opportunities • Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up. This is not a telemarketing or a call center position. We do NOT participate in door-to-door sales.
- Full Time Customer Service and Sales Specialist
- Details: Are you looking to be part of a growing business? We grew 150% this year Empire Chicago, a business sales & consulting firm based in Lombard, IL, has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 3 new offices within the next 12 months. Our clients continue to trust their brand with us knowing that we will represent them with integrity and provide constant results. Empire Chicago is looking to fill five sales & customer service positions. Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The sales & customer service position is considered an entry level marketing & sales position meaning thorough training is provided. We have a strict promote only from within policy which provides sales & customer service specialists with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales. This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance. This is an entry level position that will train into management. Responsibilities Include : Manage marketing for small to medium accounts Providing sales and marketing face to face Customer relationship building New customer acquisition Consult priority customers Client branding- marketing Territory management Account updates Contract overview Benefits include : Rapid advancement opportunity Paid Training Opportunities to take part in our philanthropic events Work in an exciting and friendly environment Travel opportunities (optional) Relocation options (optional) Philanthropic Event involvement Please submit your resume AND contact our HR department for immediate consideration 630-519-3524
- Lead Customer Service Rep at Knology (Augusta, GA)
- of the Customer Service Representative. Mentors Customer Service Representatives in regards to billing ... Service Representative * Responds to and resolves escalated customer calls that customer service representatives are...
- Phone Bank Customer Service Associate at Huntington National Bank (Columbus, OH)
- Service Associate position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times. In the Customer Service ... ** Detailed Description The Customer Service Associate position provides "Simply the Best" customer service at all times...
- Senior Customer Service Representative - Duluth Minneapolis St. Paul at UnitedHealth Group (Duluth, MN)
- decisive, brilliant and built for speed. A Senior Customer Service Representative position answers inbound calls, ... are responsible for providing expertise and customer service support to members, customers, and/or providers.
- Storage Customer Service Representative at U-haul International (Dallas, TX)
- skilled, talented people who will provide excellent customer service. Whether your “regular" job is a full-time or ... schedules we offer provide many options. As a Customer Service Representative perform various duties including -...
- Technical Support Customer Service Representative
- Details: Short Circuit Electronics has been named one of Kansas City’s fastest-growing companies for the 11th year and needs to add to our Customer Service team. Based in Lees Summit , we install and service video surveillance and alarm equipment for national retail chains. Our Customer Service team members are at the heart of our business by troubleshooting technical problems and coordinating service for assigned customers throughout the country. This is a non-sales position where the focus is on resolving the customer's problem. Our culture is unique and we work hard to create an environment where our people can be successful and feel appreciated: Employees are team members and issued a personalized football jersey that we wear on Fridays throughout the season Quarterly staff meetings to be sure everyone is informed Team events – tailgate party, soup cook-offs and Beer Fridays Celebrations – we celebrate our successes, the most recent being a chauffeured driven limo shopping trip Profit sharing – Everyone participates in the team’s success Your birthday off – You deserve a special day just for you Family events – annual summer picnic and Christmas party Your Opportunity: Provide the initial phone support for a specific group of national accounts Respond to customer-reported problems, determine the appropriate course of action and follow through to ensure resolution The candidate who will best fit this position will: Have experience in providing technical support over the phone Be professional in both oral and written communications. Possess these personal attributes: self-management, customer focused, team player and problem solving orientation Have a stable work history The right person will be most satisfied in the job if they love to learn and get results.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Customer Service Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.