Featured Customer Service Jobs:
More Customer Service Jobs:
- FT 3rd Shift Customer Service - Retail Cashier (Now Hiring) at Kwik Trip (Waterloo, IA)
- Service Co-workers not only provide top-notch customer service by greeting and thanking each guest for their business ... you!
Proven ability to provide excellent customer service including smiling and displaying a friendly...
- FULL TIME Dental Claims Associate - Customer Service with Fortune 500 Company at Assurant Solutions (Minneapolis, MN)
- Provides accurate information to all internal and external customer service phone inquiries Managing individual workflow in accordance with department objectives Provide call handling and claim explanations for policyholders and members,...
- Financial Aid Counselor I - Customer Service at Temple University Health System (Philadelphia, PA)
The Financial Aid Counselor I - Customer Service provides day-to-day counseling activities ... Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and at least one year customer service experience. Demonstrated experience counseling...
- Full Time Customer Service - Full Training
- Details: Enjoy talking with people and customer service? Blitz Inc (Bellevue, WA), one of the Pacific Northwest's fastest growing privately owned and operated marketing agencies, is looking to fill ENTRY-LEVEL sales and marketing positions. Our agency provides sales and client acquisition for Fortune 500 clients. This job involves in-person sales to business owners. Customer service, sales, marketing, and/or customer retention experience is preferred.Blitz Inc's niche has been our ability to act as the liaison between our major clients and their customers. Through our unique, relationship customer service oriented approach we have been able to provide our clients tremendous results in the areas of customer service, retention, acquisition and increased market share.We pride ourselves on our competitive, but extremely friendly and family oriented work environment. Our culture promotes constant personal and professional growth, based on principles of respect, trust, and challenge. We are now striving to attract and train the most capable and skilled individuals to help us acquire new clients, grow into new markets and develop new campaigns. We provide full training and career advancement in this globally expanding industry. Blitz Inc reviews promotions based upon individual performance.Entry Level Client Managers are quickly promoted into leadership positions in which they are groomed for management.www.blitzinc.org | Bellevue, WACustomer Service / Sales / Customer Retention• Utilizing training materials in a meaningful way that ensures class graduates have a smooth transition into successful, professional Sales / Customer Service / Customer Retention position• Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction. • Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs. • Participation in morning meetings including: role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training. Customer Service / Sales / Customer Retention Position at Blitz Inc Offers: • Full Training • No glass ceiling • Free Parking • Compensation based on individual performance• Entry level career opportunities • An enjoyable working atmosphere • Travel opportunities • Our management training program offers an exciting opportunity for entry level candidates to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up. This is not a telemarketing or a call center position.
- Inbound Sales - Customer Service Representatives - Part Time
- Details: Why are Sparkletts employees so satisfied? It must be in the water! At Sparkletts, we are proud to offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits: Competitive compensation package with growth based on performance Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance) 401(k) with company match Short and Long Term Disability Paid time off Tuition Reimbursement Discounts on all our refreshing productsInbound Sales Representative - Customer Service Rep Job Responsibilities Achieve daily/weekly/monthly close rates. Respond to inbound sales calls in support of various direct mail, web and other marketing programs. Identify caller’s needs and clearly explain the features and benefits of DSW products and services. Provide exceptional service as it relates to the customer experience.
- Luxury Call Center Customer Service Rep
- Details: Description PFSweb has immediate openings for passionate customer support reps with experience and a desire to support our luxury retail brands! PFSweb is entrusted with the customer experience of many of the world's most recognizable brands. Our Call Center professionals are highly trained to provide custom branded experiences for each customer interaction.We are currently looking for customer service professionals to join our call center team in Downtown Dallas! Become one of the people behind the world's leading brands! PFSweb is proud to serve when you join our Call Center team. Job Overview: Respond to inbound phone calls, up sell/cross sell additional items and resolve customer’s issues. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Take inbound calls for order placement Up sell and cross sell additional items Answer inquiries while maintaining and updating the customer database Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs Be creative and go above and beyond when assisting our customers Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files Ask probing questions and overcome objections
- PT Customer Service Associate I at Lowe's (Nashua, NH)
- for providing quick, friendly customer service by answering customers questions, providing purchase ... and measures. Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries. Read, write and communicate...
- Sr Customer Service Representative- Process Heat (Exeter at OSRAM Sylvania (New Hampshire)
- customer requirements,
· Represent Customer Service on customer site visitations.
· Execute ... to expedite/verify on time delivery of customer orders.
· Monitor on-time delivery (OTD) and...
- Sr. Customer Service Representative (Part-Time) at Coram (Sharonville, OH)
- accurately and efficiently. Assists less experienced customer service representatives. Resolves patient complaints by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action. Performs other related duties as directed by...
- Technical Support Customer Service Representative
- Details: Short Circuit Electronics has been named one of Kansas City’s fastest-growing companies for the 11th year and needs to add to our Customer Service team. Based in a Lees Summit office park, we install and service video surveillance and alarm equipment for national retail chains. Our Customer Service team members are at the heart of our business by troubleshooting technical problems and coordinating service for assigned customers throughout the country. This is a non-sales position where the focus is on resolving the customer's problem. Our culture is unique and we work hard to create an environment where our people can be successful and feel appreciated: Employees are team members and issued a personalized football jerseys that we wear on Friday’s throughout the season Quarterly staff meetings to be sure everyone is informed Team events – tailgate party, soup cook-offs and Beer Fridays Celebrations – we celebrate our successes, the most recent being a chauffeured driven limo shopping trip Profit sharing – Everyone participates in the team’s success Your birthday off – You deserve a special day just for you Family events – annual summer picnic and Christmas party Your Opportunity: Provide the initial phone support for a specific group of national accounts Respond to customer-reported problems, determine the appropriate course of action and follow through to ensure resolution The candidate who will best fit this position will: Have experience in providing technical support over the phone Be professional in both oral and written communications. Possess these personal attributes: self-management, customer focused, team player and problem solving orientation Have a stable work history The right person will be most satisfied in the job if they love to learn and get results.
If you want to get hired at the
jobs listed above - you need a perfect resume. Get our professional resume writers
to write your
resume and you're 100% guaranteed to get more interviews & job offers.
Resume To ALL The Top 80 Job Sites
With just one click your resume will be posted to ALL the top 80 job sites. Over
1.5 million employers use these sites to fill unadvertised
and other jobs. It would take you over 200 hours of manual labor to post your resume
to these sites by hand.
Customer Service Jobs were found at the following employment sites:
*Please note that some of the links provided above will navigate to websites which
are not part of the Employment911.com website and are not maintained by us or affiliated
with any services provided by us. These links are provided simply as a service,
and it should not be implied that we recommend, endorse or approve of any of the
content at the linked site(s). The link information and reference materials are
intended solely for the information of the reader.
Please also note that any site that we offer an external link to does not necessarily
recommend, endorse or approve of Employment911. Nor are these sites affiliated with
Employment911 in any way.