|2321 JACKSON MILL ROAD
EAST ELMHURST, NY 11369 PHONE 718-458-2618
Objective Looking to work in an open fast-paced environment which provides room for growth and opportunities in the cosmetic, fragrance, beauty and fashion merchandising world. Growth potential is essential.
Summary of qualifications • 3/2005 to Present Convergence Marketing Millersville, MD
Retail Merchandiser - Supervisor and Team Leader
• Responsible for in-store audits, and activities that include new and existing product plan-o-gram resets, point of purchase and point of sale placement, and promotional display activities that are executed in a timely fashion. Managing and training crews of 4 or more members at time. Implementing plan-o-grams and blueprints. Fixture knowledge and reset ordering.
• 4/2005 to Present Marketing Solutions Intl. Dade City, FL
Special Promotions & Demonstrating
• Responsible for in-store demonstration of product that included: tracking of units sold, proper representation of the sponsor, feedback surveys, Q&A, responsible for demo from start to finish.
Work experience Presently and in the past doing independent contract work for the following:
• COVERGIRL / CG, MAX FACTOR / MF, MAYBELLINE, REVLON, L’Oreal, Neutrogena, Almay, Posner, Prestige, Sally Henson All Nail care products.
• 2/1997 – 9/1999 Lana’s Cosmetics Kremenchug, Ukraine
Cosmetics Fragrance Beauty Consultant
• Responsibilities included: Sales of cosmetics, fragrance, beauty products, beauty makeovers, hair styling, and fashion consultant. Practiced suggestive selling, offering every customer related items in order to drive multiple unit sales.
9/1994 – 12/1996 Oasis Fashion Kremenchug, Ukraine
Visual Merchandiser Manager
? Responsibilities included: Overseeing productivity of a visual team, ensuring the daily maintenance, and timely execution of promotional/seasonal installation of product complying with standards set forth by the corporate office in a commercial visually appealing way.
Education • Graduated 7/1994 Vocational School 27 Kremenchug, Ukraine
• Degree in Hair Styling, Beauty Makeup and Fashion Design.
References Dezrine – District Duane Read Cosmetician – 1-917-327-3518
Cynthia Jones – Associate Professional Merchandiser– 718-916-9220 – Email: email@example.com
Victor Frey – Sales Manager – 212-645-5754-ext.# 6 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages Fluent in 3 Languages - English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Hobbies My interests include but are not limited to – fashion design, sewing, hair styling, mural painting, arts and crafts, interior design, traveling, and web surfing. Have knowledge in reading blue prints and drafting their copies.I am a highly organized, self motivated, goal oriented, driven, team player with the ability to - handle multiple priorities, adapt quickly to changes, learn new things, adapt to new technology, and communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.